Why didn't Superman save these people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Why did these people die? Valid answers only.

QPNmUY9dEG0

Robtard
A) Because he wasn't on alert and only realized that there was a bomb a second and a half before it exploded

B) Because he's secretly a homicidal dick and loves to see humanity suffer and die

ShadowFyre
Quicksilver could have easily saved them.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Quicksilver could have easily saved them.

This. That's why I said valid answers only. WS would've saved them while walking.

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
WS
^^^Winter Soldier? huh

carver9
Winter Silver.

riv6672
Winter Silver.
^^^Not sure who that is.

BruceSkywalker
Zack the Hack is the true reason why

riv6672

tkitna
He didnt even save his dad from a tornado.

riv6672

Nuke Nixon
Why did these people die? Valid answers only.
If the assumption is that Superman is close to Flash in superspeed then he could have saved them by flying off with the wheelchair, so the only logical conclusion we can come to is that Superman froze because too much going on in his head.

ShadowFyre
I personally don't think he was fast enough at that point. Or was possibly fast enough physically but wasn't capable of thinking at those speeds.

Basically capable of bullrushing and punching but not making multiple decisions, multiple trips etc.

John Murdoch
I think it was the combination of the bomb being lined with lead inside the wheelchair and Supes being unfocused due to the Senate hearings. As tkitna and riv have already stated though, Supes didn't save Pa Kent from a tornado of all things, so I blame the house of cards writing from Terrio and Goyer.

Jaden_3.0
Because they were all Jews and Superman hates Jews.

FrothByte
Because it's Snyder, and Snyder wants death and destruction to paint his movies. He wanted Superman to be edgy and tortured.

carver9
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I think it was the combination of the bomb being lined with lead inside the wheelchair and Supes being unfocused due to the Senate hearings. As tkitna and riv have already stated though, Supes didn't save Pa Kent from a tornado of all things, so I blame the house of cards writing from Terrio and Goyer.

Quicksilver still would've saves them, even when the bomb went off.

carver9
Originally posted by FrothByte
Because it's Snyder, and Snyder wants death and destruction to paint his movies. He wanted Superman to be edgy and tortured.

Naah, this is an excuse tbh

carver9
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
If the assumption is that Superman is close to Flash in superspeed then he could have saved them by flying off with the wheelchair, so the only logical conclusion we can come to is that Superman froze because too much going on in his head.

Too much going on in his head to save people?

-Pr-

No, it's literally the reason.

You're not subtle at all with your Superman hatred.

Robtard
Considering we've seen DCEU Superman show his super-duper keen senses and enough speed and reaction time to have easily blitzed the wheelchair bound Far-Right White terrorist and taken him outside and high enough where the explosion wouldn't have hurt anyone, it's clear PIS and CIS as to why everyone died in that scene.

FrothByte

No, it's actually the real reason. Snyder wanted a darker, tortured Superman and needed a reason for people to dislike him. Problem is Snyder isn't exactly the most gifted script writer out there, thus this stupid explosion scene.

tkitna
Originally posted by FrothByte
No, it's actually the real reason. Snyder wanted a darker, tortured Superman and needed a reason for people to dislike him. Problem is Snyder isn't exactly the most gifted script writer out there, thus this stupid explosion scene.

Hence why the movie was awful.

StiltmanFTW
No.

Jesse Eisenberg's "performance" made the movie awful.

Robtard
I still think he has some dirt on Zack Synder and/or the producers, because there's absolutely no way Eisenberg did a script reading and people thought "Yes! That IS Lex Luthor!". Zero chance.

StiltmanFTW
^ Same thing with Ezra Miller and his Barry Allen.

Darth Thor
^ Ezra defo has dirt on someone high up !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.