Cere Junda (Survivor) vs Rebels Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who wins?

Forschbewithu
I'd definitely put them on the same tier. If we are just looking at their performance against the big baddy alone, you have to say Cere.

Although, I think we also have to consider that Ahsoka faced their common foe when he was likely much more powerful in rebels.

Ahsoka just has WAY more feats in general, too. I'd say Ahsoka but with pretty high difficulty.

Total Warrior
Yeah you're right. Cere certainly performed better and almost got Vader at the end, but Rebels Vader was likely a bit stronger. I'd also back Ahsoka after a close fight

Jmanghan
Cere only got him because he was surprised and heavily injured by the debris falling on him, which he had no time to stop, he was dominating her before that.

Total Warrior
I mean, that proves Cere is far smarter than Vader at using the enviroment to her benefit in a fight. That's a feat for her. Nothing prevented Vader from doing the same thing to Cere, she was just sharper and acted quickly.

Btw what does "dominating her" even mean in a gameplay? Before that cutscene is triggered the player is required to damage Vader to a certain extent, which implies the two fought more or less evenly for some time before Vader started getting the upper hand in the cutscene

Darth Thor
Remember this is the second game now that she proved capable of being a threat to Vader. So cant call it luck. And from the cut scenes she did quite well in sabers too. Remember this is Vader. 99.9% cant put up a fight at all. Certainly no Inquisitor can.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Remember this is the second game now that she proved capable of being a threat to Vader. So cant call it luck. And from the cut scenes she did quite well in sabers too. Remember this is Vader. 99.9% cant put up a fight at all. Certainly no Inquisitor can. IMO she only did well after dropping the debris on him, which is a legitimate tactic of course, not taking anything away from her, she was smart with how she fought him, but it doesn't necessarily mean she's near his level... Kanan Jarrus and Ezra did the same thing and Vader was not able to stop it before it came crashing down on him. But it also did nowhere near as much damage as the debris Cere dropped on Vader. My stance is that Vader would have won fairly comfortably had that not been dropped on him.

To TW, sorry for waiting months for my response, we can't really count the gameplay sections since it isn't super scripted like in the first game's, no real damage is shown till the cutscenes pop up which is what we use for these fights.

As for the fight itself, Ahsoka IIRC fought a more skilled version of Vader and did about as well as Cere did at least when it came to how much damage was done to Vader. Remember, before we knew Ahsoka had lived, Vader was shown to be very seriously injured and could barely walk out of the temple lol.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
IMO she only did well after dropping the debris on him, which is a legitimate tactic of course, not taking anything away from her, she was smart with how she fought him, but it doesn't necessarily mean she's near his level... Kanan Jarrus and Ezra did the same thing and Vader was not able to stop it before it came crashing down on him. But it also did nowhere near as much damage as the debris Cere dropped on Vader. My stance is that Vader would have won fairly comfortably had that not been dropped on him.

IIRC Kanan and Ezra only managed to drop that on Vader after the other Rebels distracted him by firing at the AT-ST. And like you said it did little to no damage. Plus we know in that fight it was Vader's plan to let them escape.

This fight however, was completely 1 v 1, and Vader was clearly there to kill Cere. So full credit has to go to Cere for the damage she caused to Vader, and for fending off his Saber attacks.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
As for the fight itself, Ahsoka IIRC fought a more skilled version of Vader and did about as well as Cere did at least when it came to how much damage was done to Vader. Remember, before we knew Ahsoka had lived, Vader was shown to be very seriously injured and could barely walk out of the temple lol.

Don't agree she did as well simply because there was 2 rounds to that fight. The first round ended when Vader chucked her off the pillar, presumably KOing her. He then went after Ezra. The main damage Ahsoka did to Vader was kind of a cheap shot, running at him from behind whilst he was focused on Ezra.

Aside from that him barely walking out at the end was clearly down to the Temple explosion and not anything Ahsoka did in combat.

All that said, I agree Rebels Vader is very likely > Jedi Survivor Vader. So it's difficult to judge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.