Omni Man vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Basic Thor without any amps, who wins and why?

zopzop
Thor kills him. Stronger, more durable, more combat experience, exotic abilities, plus Mjolnir.

h1a8
Thor wins but I doubt he's stronger and more durable (they seem like peers in that area). Omni man may be a little faster (combat speed) but I could be wrong.
Thor's weakness is when he drops the hammer from being hit (or throws it and misses).

lawest9
This has nothing to do with the thread of course but I always thought OM looked like a younger muscled Stan Lee, very funny looking character 😆😆😆😆😆.

Stoic
Thor drops the hammer on him... Literally

Enzeru
Thor solos the entire Invincible Universe. Let him fight Thragg and Invincible on top of Omni-Man and he would still win. Massive power level difference between those characters at their absolute best.

h1a8
Originally posted by Enzeru
Thor solos the entire Invincible Universe. Let him fight Thragg and Invincible on top of Omni-Man and he would still win. Massive power level difference between those characters at their absolute best.

I totally disagree. Thragg will kill Thor. Omniman would give Thor one hell of a fight.
Thor isn't stronger than Omniman. At best they are peers. Omniman is faster and has large damage soak.

Stoic
Lightnings nearly 5X hotter than the surface of the sun. Thor would roast Omni Man without realizing it. He is also more powerful than he was back in the day due to his ascension. This should be an absolute routing. Thor is too powerful at his best these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.