Captain America vs Van Helsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this? Werewolf version of Helsing

riv6672
Cap.

BruceSkywalker
Cap and he won't have that much of a problem

h1a8
There is no way Cap is winning this. Cap eventually gets bitten.

Robtard
That Werewolf took on the Dracula in Van Helsing, which is one of the most powerful versions on screen. Speed so fast he appeared to be teleporting, a healing factor that makes Wolverine's look slow by comparison. super-duper strength.

I don't think Cap can win this one. But he'll go down giving it his all.

KingD19
Yeah, the VH werewolves(Van Helsing and Velkan the hunter chick's brother) were pretty up there in terms of physical stats. Not only did he absolutely shred Dracula(who aside from Dracula Untold is indeed one of the most powerful live actions versions we've ever seen as he was blessed by the Devil to be truly immortal on top of all the other powers). But as a werewolf he could jump dozens of feet, easily keep up with Dracula's speed, and quite casually sliced his claws through solid stone. Cap can't hit hard enough to win this one.

ShadowFyre
This isn't a karate fight, Cap is gonna get lacerated or bitten within the first few seconds and there is literally nothing he can do to avoid it.

KingD19
And VH werewolves have venom in their fangs and claws so one little scratch is all that's needed.

ShadowFyre
The wolf is simply to large, comparably fast and strong and is simply to large for Cap to defend with the shield, his best option is to try and decap or severely injure immediately.

If you took away the venom then Cap has way better chances.

VH 7/10 due to only having to injure Cap slightly to secure a win.

It could be a split if you took that away.

NemeBro
Good fight, Cap lays werewolf Helsing out in a single punch. Get ****ing real.

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
Good fight, Cap lays werewolf Helsing out in a single punch. Get ****ing real. Incorrect
This is almost spite against Cap.

NemeBro
Originally posted by h1a8
Incorrect
This is almost spite against Cap. I can see how you'd think that if you were a pedophile or something.

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
I can see how you'd think that if you were a pedophile or something.

I don't get it. What does a pedophile have to do with a werewolf fighting Cap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.