How powerful is Bode Akuna?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Title says all. Where do we put him? Comparable to someone like Kit Fisto or smth?

Darth Thor
Dunno, but hes cool AF

Total Warrior

Darth Thor

Galan007
^ Nope. His name has just been mentioned a few times as one of the Jedi survivors.

Darth Thor
^ Well I hope thats because theyre planning something big with him. His mention in Kenobi was perhaps a hint in that direction.

Total Warrior
Quinlan Vos will be the protagonist of Hyperspace Stories 9, the ninth issue of the canon comic book series Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories, which will be published on September 27th 2023. Here's the publisher's summary:

Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos arrives on the crime ridden world of Bevana, on a mission that could be the key to ending the Clone Wars. But it turns out the defector he's tracking has more than Dooku's secrets, he's also made off with a sizeable amount of the count's fortune! Now Vos finds himself in a lethal race against time with the deadliest bounty hunter in the Galaxy, Cad Bane!

Sheev
So another Clone Wars Tale? Damn, was hoping to see Vos after Order 66 in canon.

Darth Thor

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Sheev
So another Clone Wars Tale? Damn, was hoping to see Vos after Order 66 in canon. Yeah me too. Tbh I think there are pretty big chances that he may appear in in the sequel to Jedi survivor as Cal Kestis is now working with the Path and providing them with a shelter. We know Vos collaborates with the Path too so the chance of them meeting is pretty high, especially considering that Cal lost his master

Total Warrior

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Yeah me too. Tbh I think there are pretty big chances that he may appear in in the sequel to Jedi survivor as Cal Kestis is now working with the Path and providing them with a shelter. We know Vos collaborates with the Path too so the chance of them meeting is pretty high, especially considering that Cal lost his master

I hope so but wouldnt hold my breath for anything big as would take away from Cal for what will probably be his final game.

Total Warrior

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Quinlan Vos will be the protagonist of Hyperspace Stories 9, the ninth issue of the canon comic book series Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories, which will be published on September 27th 2023. Here's the publisher's summary:

Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos arrives on the crime ridden world of Bevana, on a mission that could be the key to ending the Clone Wars. But it turns out the defector he's tracking has more than Dooku's secrets, he's also made off with a sizeable amount of the count's fortune! Now Vos finds himself in a lethal race against time with the deadliest bounty hunter in the Galaxy, Cad Bane! https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Star-Wars-Hyperspace-Stories/Issue-9?id=219771

It came out btw. I like how Vos used the force to manipulate electricity and burn Bane

Darth Thor
^ Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.