Post flashpoint WW runs the WW lore gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

light889
An all out battle. Post flashpoint Diana will have to face one on one the following members of the WW lore.

Only New 52 and Rebirth feats allowed.

1)Faruka.
2)Nubia.
3)Artemis.
4)Regular Hippolyta.
5)Yarda.
6)Cassie.
7)Donna.
8)Jason, WW's twin brother introduced in rebirth.
9)Grail.

Bonus. Hippolyta as a Goddess that she currently is. Will she be too strong for Diana that she would need some kind of amp, or can she win without it?

MrMind
I dont know, i dont read ww

EcstaticGrace

light889
I have not seen anything impressive from Nubia so far. Her performances all seem to indicate normal super human amazon stuff, unless i am missing some material i haven't read. Maybe somebody else here can confirm.

carver9
Does she get ALL of her New 52 and rebirth fts?

light889
Originally posted by carver9
Does she get ALL of her New 52 and rebirth fts?

New 52 and Rebirth feats are allowed. Only those.

carver9
Ok, only asking because during most if not all of rebirth, she was amped. Anyways, she clears and with her amp, it's almost too easy.

light889
Originally posted by carver9
Ok, only asking because during most if not all of rebirth, she was amped. Anyways, she clears and with her amp, it's almost too easy.

What amp does she have in rebirth? I didn't incluide any amp when thinking about the thread. So obviously no Witching Hour WW, or WW with the combined power of shazam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.