Five Nights at Freddy's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
It's time. We're here. This is happening.

f-zqS2CiZqw

riv6672

Kazenji
I've only played the first game and that was enough for me. I didn't find it scary at all...maybe if i was 10 years old then i might get scared.

riv6672

Kazenji
Yeah it is, At least 8 games + Spin off ones.

riv6672

cdtm

Robtard
Looks kinda like Willy's Wonderland, which was complete dirty ass.

riv6672

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Looks kinda like Willy's Wonderland, which was complete dirty ass. Willy's Wonderland is pretty blatantly ripped off of Five Nights at Freddy's, or at least the trend of Chuck-E-Cheese animatronic horror that it heavily popularized.

Robtard
Wasn't really aware of Five Nights at Freddy when I watched Willy's Wonderland. It was awful though.

riv6672
I liked it.
It was a lot less nightmare inducing than I thought it would be.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
Looks kinda like Willy's Wonderland, which was complete dirty ass.

yeah, I guess because of the mediocre Nic Cage movie this whole concept doesn't hold much interest for me.

I still found the Nic Cage film kind of entertaining, actually, but it certainly wasn't good.

Robtard
My kids enjoyed it at the theater.

I recently downloaded, will likely watch it at some point.

NemeBro
The most recent trailers I've seen of this movie make it look completely execrable lol.

riv6672
^^^Gotta love a good trailer yeah. smile

Nemesis X
For the average moviegoer, maybe doesn't look like your average 2001 Space Odyssey but as far it actually being for its fanbase, a 10/10. The references, the critical plot points, the YouTuber cameos, the choice of song for the end credits and the animatronics themselves are all the chef's kiss.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
For the average moviegoer, maybe doesn't look like your average 2001 Space Odyssey but as far it actually being for its fanbase, a 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

riv6672
👆 Average moviegoer.

Nemesis X
I don't make the most sound choices in my dialogue but you get what I try saying -_-'

riv6672
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I don't make the most sound choices in my dialogue but you get what I try saying -_-'
^^^No, you nailed it! big grin

Patient_Leech
Started this and found it good for an afternoon snooze.

Not bad, just not very interesting, at least in the first act or so. Maybe for fans only? 🤷

May or may not finish it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.