Sue Storm vs Superman (one twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Speed is equalized (Sue Storm level). Who's taking this?

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Speed is equalized (Sue Storm level). Who's taking this? Supes.

cdtm
It's Sue Richards, she is married to Reed Richards, **** that pink idealogy about keeping your last name and trying to erode the sanctity of marriage, you take the name of your husband!

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Supes.

How

steverules_2
Originally posted by cdtm
It's Sue Richards, she is married to Reed Richards, **** that pink idealogy about keeping your last name and trying to erode the sanctity of marriage, you take the name of your husband!

Are you gonna take Stilts last name when he marries you?

lawest9
How Let me ask you........what can she do to hurt him?

StiltmanFTW
Let me ask you........what can she do to hurt him?

Same shit that Stewart did, for example.

Just 1000 times more painful.

carver9
Let me ask you........what can she do to hurt him?

Sue can open indestructible shields inside of people body and expand them. Anywhere in the body. Heck, she could blind him if she wants. Take away his hearing, eyes, heart. This scan, not only does she make Logan eyes invisible which blind him, she also had three shields in his body expanding...

https://ibb.co/gDc2zqc

Diesldude
Sue can open indestructible shields inside of people body and expand them. Anywhere in the body. Heck, she could blind him if she wants. Take away his hearing, eyes, heart. This scan, not only does she make Logan eyes invisible which blind him, she also had three shields in his body expanding...

https://ibb.co/gDc2zqc except Superman is invulnerable. Super can open a wormhole and toss her into a blackhole. Lot harder for her to hurt him than it is for her. Heat vision, freeze breath, and Superman can just shatter her shields. Speed might be equalized but his heat vision will get to her before she can even react.

carver9
I doubt heat vision or ice breath is getting through her shields, lol.

tkitna
Can Sue affect Superman with her shields? I dont know. If so she wins. If not, shes toast.

BruceSkywalker
Sue gives Clark massive blue balls before he murders her

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Can Sue affect Superman with her shields? I dont know. If so she wins. If not, shes toast.

How would Supes handle a shield inside of his brain or heart? Or Sue just making his brain go invisible.

Smurph
If Sue makes all of Superman go invisible... will he stop absorbing sunlight?

I know he probably has all sorts of feats showing his reserve energy and all his power even on basically no energy. Still, just asking.

Diesldude

Diesldude

lawest9
Originally posted by Smurph
If Sue makes all of Superman go invisible... will he stop absorbing sunlight?

I know he probably has all sorts of feats showing his reserve energy and all his power even on basically no energy. Still, just asking. I don't see why not he's still there if he is invisible.

Diesldude

Diesldude
I don't see why not he's still there if he is invisible.
The shields will reflect the light and block the radiation before it can be absorbed by superman.

carver9
Sue shield has stopped things either as strong or stronger than Supes. Teams of people as well that consists of being either as strong or stronger (Hulk) than Superman.

How is Superman durability stopping her from creating something inside of him?

carver9
Sue powers seeped in through the ATOMS of Dooms force field and she destroys him. Not only that, she caught blasts inside of her shields and used them against her enemies. Heat vision nor ice breath will work here and she can disrupt his durability...

https://imgur.io/a/ppmHrNu

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/F3g4c2W/stewart1.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/QQtCTJS/stewart2.jpg

cdtm
Sues shields pierced Galactus, so they probably can hurt Superman.

cdtm
Sorry, I meant to say that feminist whore and faithless heathen wife of poor old Reed probably destroys the icon of virture like she destroyed the virtue of good Christian women everywhere.

qwertyuiop1998
How would Supes handle a shield inside of his brain or heart?
Superman's invulnerability extends to his internal organs

He has eaten a nuclear bomb that could shake the moon and he was unharmed by it
https://ibb.co/7GNJp58

And in smaller levels, his atoms are like minature suns that can burn, his blood and antibodies are also tough
https://ibb.co/100rXqg
https://ibb.co/pXWQXhS
https://ibb.co/sHGdpDR
https://ibb.co/d0kBNNT
https://ibb.co/q7JLqw1

Edit:
BTW, just found it is interesting that both the Atom and Shrinking Violet whose powers are changing their sizes, both had the experience of Superman's antibodies crushing them due to they're invulnerable
https://ibb.co/DwNdgZb
https://ibb.co/cTv54tY

Magnon
Superman's antibodies eat Sue's forcefield-atoms. thumb up

playa1258
Superman via sun toss.

lawest9
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman via sun toss. Or simply smashing through her shields.

carver9
Don't know why people are attempting to post Superman being immune to being attacked internally when Rebirth Superman had a virus in him attacking him, making him partially evil and he couldn't do a thing about it.

cdtm
Don't know why people are attempting to post Superman being immune to being attacked internally when Rebirth Superman had a virus in him attacking him, making him partially evil and he couldn't do a thing about it.

They are trolls, Pr SHOULD ban them all. 🤨

Smurph
Sue is incredibly underrated

With speed equalized, HV is not reaching her before she can shield

carver9
Or simply smashing through her shields.

That's not happening. She has trapped some of the strongest beings in her shields and has even withstood Celestial level attacks. You're just saying sh**.

Diesldude

cdtm
Sue is incredibly underrated

With speed equalized, HV is not reaching her before she can shield

Depends on the forum, the fact is she's ridiculously OP.

But I guess no more than the average X-wanker.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Her shields can be plenty strong. As when she shielded an entire planet against the (composite) Sentry and the Cancerverse:
https://i.postimg.cc/NMV3jFny/11.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Yeah but Darksaint is probably an evil Chinese, not to be trusted.

Diesldude

Did they hold?

carver9
She was covering an entire planet, so does that even matter. Her covering herself would be a far easier task. Also, this Sentry was far stronger than Supes.

ODG
On the single point of internal forcefields... Sue's more likely to make Superman's eyes transparent and making him blind than causing a forcefield to expand in his body.

Sue's threatened as much very many times. But has she actually done it? Maybe as Malice she did once (I don't recall)? But the only time I recall her actually kinda following through with such a threat was in the latest issue of Fantastic Four #7.

She could. She should. She would if she had to, from her statements. But she really hasn't? Not even when her family has been wrecked. Granted, maybe there are instances I am overlooking where she resorted to such tactics.

carver9

https://ibb.co/gDc2zqc

She did it here as well.

ODG
^ Alright. I admit I forgot about that even though Enemy of the State is one of my favorite Wolverine stories.

Diesldude
She was covering an entire planet, so does that even matter. Her covering herself would be a far easier task. Also, this Sentry was far stronger than Supes. yeah but sentry broke through. Superman was always stronger than sentry or any strong man in any comics and now weight distance, time are all meaningless.

Diesldude
Originally posted by ODG
On the single point of internal forcefields... Sue's more likely to make Superman's eyes transparent and making him blind than causing a forcefield to expand in his body.

Sue's threatened as much very many times. But has she actually done it? Maybe as Malice she did once (I don't recall)? But the only time I recall her actually kinda following through with such a threat was in the latest issue of Fantastic Four #7.

She could. She should. She would if she had to, from her statements. But she really hasn't? Not even when her family has been wrecked. Granted, maybe there are instances I am overlooking where she resorted to such tactics.
He has other powers though. Could he use his X-ray vision to get around this?

h1a8
She did it here as well. None of Sue's fields are indestructible. They are only as strong as their best feat.
Wasn't that your point about the IMP for Flash?
You basically saying that the "I" doesn't literally mean infinite.

Anyway, Superman has durability feats beyond any force Sue has mustered. Superman is stronger than anyone she has faced.
Her fields can't hold. He one shots her.

Superman has superhearing, smell, etc. He doesn't need to see her to know where she is.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
None of Sue's fields are indestructible. They are only as strong as their best feat.
Wasn't that your point about the IMP for Flash?
You basically saying that the "I" doesn't literally mean infinite.

Anyway, Superman has durability feats beyond any force Sue has mustered. Superman is stronger than anyone she has faced.
Her fields can't hold. He one shots her.

Superman has superhearing, smell, etc. He doesn't need to see her to know where she is.

Superman has been attacked and hurt internally.

Sue fields have withstood attacks from Celestials.

She can take away his eyes, nose, heck, if she didn't give a F, she could do the same to his heart. All it takes is a thought.

Superman isn't stronger than anyone she's faced.

qwertyuiop1998

She can take away his eyes, nose, heck, if she didn't give a F, she could do the same to his heart. All it takes is a thought
Im genuinely curious about this
The impression I got from Wolverine's scene was Sue turned his optic nerves invisible it couldnt reflect light, so she blinded him

Not sure how that transfers to nose or heart

carver9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
The impression I got from Wolverine's scene was Sue turned his optic nerves invisible it couldnt reflect light, so she blinded him

Not sure how that transfers to nose or heart

Works on whatever she wants it to work on. Here, she makes his entire chest invisible, to the point that he was able to see his internals. She even mentions she can block his coronary with a simple force field.

https://imgur.io/a/5olTQld

ODG

Not sure how that transfers to nose or heart At the same time he effectifilty blinded him she projected forcefields in his lungs.

qwertyuiop1998
Works on whatever she wants it to work on. Here, she makes his entire chest invisible, to the point that he was able to see his internals. She even mentions she can block his coronary with a simple force field.

https://imgur.io/a/5olTQld
Cant see imgur images these days, it couldnt load for me
But based on your description, it seems it has nothing to do with turning something invisible. It seems more likely Sue needs to use her force field or whatnot to physically hurt the opponents

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by ODG
At the same time he effectifilty blinded him she projected forcefields in his lungs.
Yeah, but I was asking is Sue capable of impairing her opponents physically by only using her ability to turn something invisible.
At least that was what I felt Carver was implying in his previous post

ODG
Cant see imgur images these days, it couldnt load for me
But based on your description, it seems it has nothing to do with turning something invisible. It seems more likely Sue needs to use her forcr field or whatnot to physically hurt the opponents This is true. But in one of the scans you can't see, Susan Storm expands a forcefield inside Logan's lungs which staggers him. And that is before/simultaneously blinds him.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by ODG
This is true. But in one of the scans you can't see, Susan Storm expands a forcefield inside Logan's lungs which staggers him. And that is before/simultaneously blinds him.
Ok, so based on the description here. Sue was using her force fields to physically hurt her opponents, not just the ability to turn something invisible right?

I just thought it seems really weird if the ability to turn something invisible can actually hurt people without other factors involve. Even by comics standards

ODG
Ok, so based on the description here. Sue was using her force fields to physically hurt her opponents, not just the ability to turn something invisible right?

I just thought it seems really weird if the ability to turn something invisible can actually hurt people without other factors involve. Even by comics standards The Invisible Woman's powers are far beyond just turning targets invisible. She learned long ago that her ability to turn things invisible was a form of telekinesis. When she turned someone invisible, she was actually projecting a telekinetic forcefield around their body that refracted all light.

She has since projected invisible forcefields throughout her career regularly. The only point of contention was whether she had the propensity to project such forcefields inside an opponent's body. She regularly threatened to do so, but as carver9's scans show, she will actually do it against opponents.

Granted, I think Sue Storm knows that Wolverine has a healing factor and could tank such a devastating attack and therefore was more willing to utilize such a technique against him sparingly. But the same could be said of Superman if all things are considered equal given the common knowledge rule.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by ODG
The Invisible Woman's powers are far beyond just turning targets invisible. She learned long ago that her ability to turn things invisible was a form of telekinesis. When she turned someone invisible, she was actually projecting a telekinetic forcefield around their body that refracted all light.

She has since projected invisible forcefields throughout her career regularly. The only point of contention was whether she had the propensity to project such forcefields inside an opponent's body. She regularly threatened to do so, but as carver9's scans show, she will actually do it against opponents.

Granted, I think Sue Storm knows that Wolverine has a healing factor and could tank such a devastating attack and therefore was more willing to utilize such a technique against him sparingly. But the same could be said of Superman if all things are considered equal given the common knowledge rule.
Cool then

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Diesldude
laughing out loud thumb up

cdtm
I doubt heat vision or ice breath is getting through her shields, lol.

Spidey got webbing through before she could get a shield up, Supes speed may be equalized but his heat beams are as fast as he normally is. Meaning in a quick draw they should be MUCH quicker then Spidey's webbing.

h1a8
Superman has been attacked and hurt internally.

Sue fields have withstood attacks from Celestials.

She can take away his eyes, nose, heck, if she didn't give a F, she could do the same to his heart. All it takes is a thought.

Superman isn't stronger than anyone she's faced.

Energy blasts and punches are two different things.
Force fields are especially made for blasts.
Superman's strength feats are beyond anything her Shields have tanked. We use feats, names mean absolutely nothing.

Sue cannot take away his eyes. She can only make them invisible.
Like I said, he has superhearing, super smell, etc. He doesn't need sight. One or two punchs will break her shield, rendering her koed.

Last question : Who has quantifiable strength feats better than Superman's best that she faced?

carver9
Energy blasts and punches are two different things.
Force fields are especially made for blasts.
Superman's strength feats are beyond anything her Shields have tanked. We use feats, names mean absolutely nothing.

Sue cannot take away his eyes. She can only make them invisible.
Like I said, he has superhearing, super smell, etc. He doesn't need sight. One or two punchs will break her shield, rendering her koed.

Last question : Who has quantifiable strength feats better than Superman's best that she faced?

Concussive force is also being applied to the attacks.

Her force field is made for all kinetic attacks, including TK.

What's Superman best, non hyperbole, strength ft.

Why can't she take away his eyes?

How is he going to recover from a shield in his heart?

Hulk has better strength fts along with Sentry.

h1a8
Concussive force is also being applied to the attacks.

Her force field is made for all kinetic attacks, including TK.

What's Superman best, non hyperbole, strength ft.

Why can't she take away his eyes?

How is he going to recover from a shield in his heart?

Hulk has better strength fts along with Sentry.

Some blasts have some concussive properties but generally no where near the level of a physical strike. For example, a laser beam has some momentum but many magnitudes less than a particle of mass moving at general speeds.

She cant take his eyes away silly. What's wrong with you? She can make them invisible. They are still there. Do you think that Sue is intangible or transports somewhere else when she is invisible?

A shield in his heart will do nothing. She has to expand the shield to do something. Then you have to prove that her force of expanding shields exceed that of the durability of Superman.
Also is the fact that Superman wouldnt be sitting there. He would be attacking. She would have to concentrate on defense and not so much on offense until she sees her shields holding (in which they won't).

Superman's greatest strength feat (which is the best quantifiable strength feat of all of comics) is when he broke the chains used to tow stars between galaxies. That feat is possibly more than millions of stellar weights of force.

A far lesser feat is Destroying a planet by jumping off (which is far less than punching) with a small fraction of his power is beyond anything Sentry has done.

Superman has many lesser feats beyond anything Sentry has done

What is Sentry's best strength feat?

lawest9
That's not happening. She has trapped some of the strongest beings in her shields and has even withstood Celestial level attacks. You're just saying sh**. And you are full of it with your Marvel fanism.

Diesldude
Superman can manipulate kinetic energy too.

qwertyuiop1998
I'm not sure about this. But based on the information I got here, Sue's powers seem to have to directly clash with Superman's invulnerability

Given that, Superman's cells can't be affect by Captain Comet's telekinesis

And his super dense structure also made Flash can't vibrate through
https://ibb.co/qpkm11m

ODG
^ Superman has been affected by telekinesis.

Astner
Isn't this just your typical fight between Manchester Black and Superman? Superman rarely uses his super-speed to begin with.

h1a8
What does TK have to do with anything here? IW doesn't have TK. She creates invisible constructs and in which she can move them around or alter their size.

The thread is pretty much over.
Superman's best durability is beyond her best feat.
Superman's strength is beyond her best feat.

Superman one shots her force field which koes her instantly. Superman doesn't even have to touch her.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by ODG
^ Superman has been affected by telekinesis.
Ok? But I didn't claim he never has been affected by TK?

The point was, Invisible Woman's powers seem based on physical strength to hurt Superman, and Superman's invulnerability extends to his inner/even smaller structures( his inner organs, his cells, his molecules etc)

So it's not like Sue can easily incapacitate Superman once she going to inner force fields strategy. Superman isn't defenseless against such attacks

carver9
What does TK have to do with anything here? IW doesn't have TK. She creates invisible constructs and in which she can move them around or alter their size.

The thread is pretty much over.
Superman's best durability is beyond her best feat.
Superman's strength is beyond her best feat.

Superman one shots her force field which koes her instantly. Superman doesn't even have to touch her.

It's similar to TK and Superman internals has been compromised before.

https://imgur.io/a/HMsOi

carver9

The point was, Invisible Woman's powers seem based on physical strength to hurt Superman, and Superman's invulnerability extends to his inner/even smaller structures( his inner organs, his cells, his molecules etc)

So it's not like Sue can easily incapacitate Superman once she going to inner force fields strategy. Superman isn't defenseless against such attacks

You're wrong here...

qwertyuiop1998
You're wrong here...

Do you know what I was saying before typing.......

h1a8
It's similar to TK and Superman internals has been compromised before.

Its not similar. In that case Green Lanterns have TK (they don't).

Nice cherry picking. Now show the scans where Superman's insides are just as invulnerable as his outside.
She puts bubbles inside people and expands them. Her force of expanding has to exceed Superman's durability.

abhilegend
You're wrong here...

Two pages later he kicked the asses of every elite member including black.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Two pages later he kicked the asses of every elite member including black.

He sure did. Doesn't change the fact at what happened there.

carver9
Its not similar. In that case Green Lanterns have TK (they don't).

Nice cherry picking. Now show the scans where Superman's insides are just as invulnerable as his outside.
She puts bubbles inside people and expands them. Her force of expanding has to exceed Superman's durability.

It's the same thing, lmao. I don't need to show you anything. I've already showed you his insides being tampered with to the point of him getting a stroke. All she needs to do is clog his arteries or open a shield in his brain.

qwertyuiop1998
That is like saying Hulk has been hurt by Thor's hammer, so now every random gangster with a hammer can beat the shit out of Hulk

lawest9
That is like saying Hulk has been hurt by Thor's hammer, so now every random gangster with a hammer can beat the shit out of Hulk That's a perfect breakdown of what C9 has been doing against Superman and others he don't like for years.

carver9
That is like saying Hulk has been hurt by Thor's hammer, so now every random gangster with a hammer can beat the shit out of Hulk

You alls argument is that, Sue can't hurt his insides. The scan I posted proves the exact opposite. His insides can be tampered with. This isn't the only instance either. Currently looking for a scan where his brain was being tampered with.

h1a8
It's the same thing, lmao. I don't need to show you anything. I've already showed you his insides being tampered with to the point of him getting a stroke. All she needs to do is clog his arteries or open a shield in his brain.

She doesn't have TK
Showing a scan of someone using TK fails to prove anything. Those are totally different powers with totally different mechanisms.

Also she doesn't get his feats. If Superman has insane feats of durability (both inside and out) and someone hurts him then that's their feat, no one else's.

How would you feel knowing that Hulk withstood forces beyond 1000 tons multiple times but someone cherry picks the times where Hulk got bloodied from one punch from Thing and one shot koed by Namor and use those showings to argue while ignoring all the times he tanked forces over 1000 tons?

Superman's insides can withstand forces beyond 1000 tons. Do you have any feats showing that she can exert that level of force to expand her bubbles? She doesn't get MB's feats. She gets only her own.

-Pr-
Speed is equalized (Sue Storm level). Who's taking this?

Why are you making threads about characters you know nothing about?

qwertyuiop1998
You alls argument is that, Sue can't hurt his insides. The scan I posted proves the exact opposite. His insides can be tampered with. This isn't the only instance either. Currently looking for a scan where his brain was being tampered with.
His insides being tampered =//= his insides aren't durable
Someone/something is able to tamper Superman's insides =//= Sue, this particular character, can hurt Superman's insides

The same way Hulk can be hurt, doesn't mean he isn't durable. Someone/Something can hurt Hulk, doesn't mean any random shit can hurt him

carver9
Sue can hurt Superman. There, I said it. You saying his insides are too durable to be messed with even though his insides have been messed with doesn't make sense. If Manchester can do it, Sue, who has ripped Celestials to shreds and ripped through Dr Doom shields (let me know if you need Dooms shields durability fts) can as well.

carver9
Her shields were not only able to overpowrr Thor and Mjlonir, it sent him and the hammer hurling.

https://imgur.io/a/qw3L0Z4

Shields from spacetime being ripped apart...

https://imgur.io/a/q4WdAMB

Punch a hole through a Celestial...

https://imgur.io/a/5j3iGU5

qwertyuiop1998
Do you know what I was saying before typing.......

abhilegend
He sure did. Doesn't change the fact at what happened there.
laughing out loud

So Superman wins?

ODG
His insides being tampered =//= his insides aren't durable
Someone/something is able to tamper Superman's insides =//= Sue, this particular character, can hurt Superman's insides

The same way Hulk can be hurt, doesn't mean he isn't durable. Someone/Something can hurt Hulk, doesn't mean any random shit can hurt him Are you suggesting that Manchester Black's telekinesis far outstrips Sue Storm's?

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by ODG
Are you suggesting that Manchester Black's telekinesis far outstrips Sue Storm's?
No, but the point was someone can affect Superman's insides doesn't mean another character can do the same. I.E, that is no limits fallacy

carver9
If Manchester can, Sue can as well. Manchester tk shield also blocked Superman attacks, and I think Sue can do the same thing as well.

-Pr-
If Manchester can, Sue can as well. Manchester tk shield also blocked Superman attacks, and I think Sue can do the same thing as well.

I would say I didn't know you were such a fan of ABC logic, but we both know that I do, and you are.

h1a8
Sue can hurt Superman. There, I said it. You saying his insides are too durable to be messed with even though his insides have been messed with doesn't make sense. If Manchester can do it, Sue, who has ripped Celestials to shreds and ripped through Dr Doom shields (let me know if you need Dooms shields durability fts) can as well.

Celestial feat is plot based (has nothing to do with overpowering them).
Post scans of Sue defeating Doom's shields in which it related to expanding bubbles.

Also when using ABC logic, you can only use a character's average (not their best nor their lows). For example, if a standard rocket cracked Doom's shield in one scene and Doom's shield held up to something far greater in another scene then for another character to crack his shield can take anywhere between the lowest and highest of its showings.

Lastly, you can't equate two different methods as one. TK is totally different from secondary force (expanding bubbles). Plus you are conveniently ignoring times where Superman's insides resisted astronomical forces without any damage.
How is it fair to use a character's lows against another character's highs? Isn't that trolling?

Basically Superman has been koed by a gas station (ignore all his other feats) and Thing has bloodied Hulk's face. Therefore Thing can one shot Superman. See how dumb that is when you do the lowball highball con game?

lawest9
Post scans of Sue defeating Doom's shields in which it related to expanding bubbles.

Also when using ABC logic, you can only use a character's average (not their best nor their lows). For example, if a standard rocket cracked Doom's shield in one scene and Doom's shield held up to something far greater in another scene then for another character to crack his shield can take anywhere between the lowest and highest of its showings.

Lastly, you can't equate two different methods as one. TK is totally different from secondary force (expanding bubbles). Plus you are conveniently ignoring times where Superman's insides resisted astronomical forces without any damage.
How is it fair to use a character's lows against another character's highs? Isn't that trolling?

Basically Superman has been koed by a gas station (ignore all his other feats) and Thing has bloodied Hulk's face. Therefore Thing can one shot Superman. See how dumb that is when you do the lowball highball con game? Good points.

Old Man Whirly!
Sue Storm does not have TK comic experts...

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I would say I didn't know you were such a fan of ABC logic, but we both know that I do, and you are.

Their abilities are near identical except Sue>Black telekinesis. Sue abilities is similar in most ways to TK.

carver9

Basically Superman has been koed by a gas station (ignore all his other feats) and Thing has bloodied Hulk's face. Therefore Thing can one shot Superman. See how dumb that is when you do the lowball highball con game?

Post scans of Superman insides durability fts.

Old Man Whirly!
Invisible geometric shapes are not tactile omni directional, force generating, force opposing invisible hands generated via theoretical sub atomic particles controlled by the mind called psions. This is why battle boards are so silly. "COMIC EXPERTS". laughing out loud

h1a8
Post scans of Superman insides durability fts.

1. A drop of Superman's blood, thrown by him, was able to damage the handle of WW'S blade. If his blood is extremely durable then so is his organs. I can post the scan if you want.

2. Superman was punched with insane force with no internal damage. No brain damage, heart or lung damage, etc. His insides would become mush if they weren't durable. No scans needed since you and everyone else has seen Superman punched by a very strong character.

3. Superman can store astronomical air pressure (super compressed) in his lung without them being damaged. Also his lungs can store air of near absolute zero temperatures too. Cold enough to freeze high class 100s. No scans needed as you seen Superman breath feats.

4. Superman has accelerated with millions of g forces. His insides (if not durable) would detach, flatten, and liquidfy. No scans needed since you seen Superman accelerate to many times faster than light before.

5. Superman has gotten extremely close to singularities and his insides stay intact.

carver9
The fts you've named are garbage

Old Man Whirly!
1. A drop of Superman's blood, thrown by him, was able to damage the handle of WW'S blade. If his blood is extremely durable then so is his organs. I can post the scan if you want.

2. Superman was punched with insane force with no internal damage. No brain damage, heart or lung damage, etc. His insides would become mush if they weren't durable. No scans needed since you and everyone else has seen Superman punched by a very strong character.

3. Superman can store astronomical air pressure (super compressed) in his lung without them being damaged. Also his lungs can store air of near absolute zero temperatures too. Cold enough to freeze high class 100s. No scans needed as you seen Superman breath feats.

4. Superman has accelerated with millions of g forces. His insides (if not durable) would detach, flatten, and liquidfy. No scans needed since you seen Superman accelerate to many times faster than light before.

5. Superman has gotten extremely close to singularities and his insides stay intact. these are excellent feats which prove organ and internal durability.

h1a8
The fts you've named are garbage

Well what are Sue's expanding bubble feats?

carver9
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
these are excellent feats which prove organ and internal durability.

🤣🤣🤣

carver9

5. Superman has gotten extremely close to singularities and his insides stay intact.

Spiderman survived a punch from Hulk, handled a hit from Thor, and Hercules. Withstood an attack from the Ultimate nullifer. Blast from Surfer, Firelord, Thing. His insides did not turn to mush after the attack. Sue nor Manchester Black can hurt him.

You're right. Storing air is far more powerful than the things Invisible Woman has damaged. You got me there.

Damn, Gladiator has swam in stars for fun and withstood blasts that created a star and had enough power to shed half of a solar system, but he still couldn't break Sue shields. Also, I thought black holes were only 1000 tons? Why are you mentioning this for Superman?

carver9
Is this you?

The pressure inside a black hole can be less than 1000 tons. It all depends on how close you are to the singularity and how massive the black hole is.

Old Man Whirly!
🤣🤣🤣 durcry

h1a8
Spiderman survived a punch from Hulk, handled a hit from Thor, and Hercules. Withstood an attack from the Ultimate nullifer. Blast from Surfer, Firelord, Thing. His insides did not turn to mush after the attack. Sue nor Manchester Black can hurt him.

You're right. Storing air is far more powerful than the things Invisible Woman has damaged. You got me there.

Damn, Gladiator has swam in stars for fun and withstood blasts that created a star and had enough power to shed half of a solar system, but he still couldn't break Sue shields. Also, I thought black holes were only 1000 tons? Why are you mentioning this for Superman?

Those guys held back on Spider-Man, especially Hulk. If they didn't then Spidey would be a bloody smear.

Blasts don't have the amount of concussive force as physical strikes do as to affect insides in the same manner.

Manchester Black has nothing to do with this rebuttal.

Storing pressures of many tons per square inch of air within the (lungs) results in insane levels of force on the lungs. Compressing the lungs with such forces as to produce MANY tons of air force. The ability to hold near absolute zero air temperature without the lungs freezing and breaking into pieces. So you missed the point. The point is that Superman's lungs can resist many many tons of force and near absolute zero temperatures.

Swimming in stars is not proof of strength as to break someone's shields that are assuming more durable than Superman.

Withstanding blasts is not the same thing as physical strikes.

You have a reading comprehension problem. I never said black holes were 1000 tons. I said the forces inside one can be less than 1000 tons DEPENDING ON HOW CLOSE TO THE SINGULARITY ONE IS. Can be and is are 2 separate things.
Superman was extremely close to a singularity (multiple times) and thus forces beyond millions of tons was exerted on him and his insides.
You even defeated yourself from your misunderstanding. Assuming black holes are 1000 tons (im copying your bad English) then you have to provide proof that Sue can expand her bubbles with more force than 1000 tons.

You forgot insane g forces when Superman accelerates.

carver9
Those guys held back on Spider-Man, especially Hulk. If they didn't then Spidey would be a bloody smear.

Blasts don't have the amount of concussive force as physical strikes do as to affect insides in the same manner.

Manchester Black has nothing to do with this rebuttal.

Storing pressures of many tons per square inch of air within the (lungs) results in insane levels of force on the lungs. Compressing the lungs with such forces as to produce MANY tons of air force. The ability to hold near absolute zero air temperature without the lungs freezing and breaking into pieces. So you missed the point. The point is that Superman's lungs can resist many many tons of force and near absolute zero temperatures.

Swimming in stars is not proof of strength as to break someone's shields that are assuming more durable than Superman.

Withstanding blasts is not the same thing as physical strikes.

You have a reading comprehension problem. I never said black holes were 1000 tons. I said the forces inside one can be less than 1000 tons DEPENDING ON HOW CLOSE TO THE SINGULARITY ONE IS. Can be and is are 2 separate things.
Superman was extremely close to a singularity (multiple times) and thus forces beyond millions of tons was exerted on him and his insides.
You even defeated yourself from your misunderstanding. Assuming black holes are 1000 tons (im copying your bad English) then you have to provide proof that Sue can expand her bubbles with more force than 1000 tons.

You forgot insane g forces when Superman accelerates.

The guys you mentioned held back against Superman. Also, like you used in an argument before, Superman endured those attacks due to plot.

So you're saying Colossus punch>the UN? Do you know what the Ultimate Null is?

Show me a scan of Superman storing tons of force from holding his breath. Scan please.

Post a scan of Superman at the singularity of a black hole.

YOURE the one that said 1000 tons, not me.

Diesldude

h1a8
The guys you mentioned held back against Superman. Also, like you used in an argument before, Superman endured those attacks due to plot.

So you're saying Colossus punch>the UN? Do you know what the Ultimate Null is?

Show me a scan of Superman storing tons of force from holding his breath. Scan please.

Post a scan of Superman at the singularity of a black hole.

YOURE the one that said 1000 tons, not me.

I didn't mention the guys. So why would you claim they held back?
We all know Superman's villains (like DD, etc) wasn't holding back.

I call BS on the UN feat. Post the issue or scan.
But for shits and giggles, let's assume you are not wrong about the feat (context and writer's intent). Then do you believe Sue can hurt Spider-Man? Serious question. If so, then wouldn't that mean Sue >>>> UN?

Superman blowing away tonnage of shit means his lungs was subjected to such forces. Superman holding lakes of water in his lungs. Millions of gallons of water inside human sized lungs would create a pressure beyond anything comprehensible. Slightly Pressurized water can break steel as easy as I can break a fortune cookie.

You not familiar of the feat where Superman is holding a singularity?
You not familiar with the feat where Superman escapes a double black hole? Assuming Superman was the distance that makes 1000 tons then the onus is still on you to show Sue bubbles >> 1000 tons.

carver9
I didn't mention the guys. So why would you claim they held back?
We all know Superman's villains (like DD, etc) wasn't holding back.

I call BS on the UN feat. Post the issue or scan.
But for shits and giggles, let's assume you are not wrong about the feat (context and writer's intent). Then do you believe Sue can hurt Spider-Man? Serious question. If so, then wouldn't that mean Sue >>>> UN?

Superman blowing away tonnage of shit means his lungs was subjected to such forces. Superman holding lakes of water in his lungs. Millions of gallons of water inside human sized lungs would create a pressure beyond anything comprehensible. Slightly Pressurized water can break steel as easy as I can break a fortune cookie.

You not familiar of the feat where Superman is holding a singularity?
You not familiar with the feat where Superman escapes a double black hole? Assuming Superman was the distance that makes 1000 tons then the onus is still on you to show Sue bubbles >> 1000 tons.

H1, you're such a troll. Sue was able to not only shield an entire planet but turn the entire planet invisible.

https://ibb.co/P6XpY7Y

The shields were so strong that she was able to temporarily hold back Sentry and the entire cancerverse...

https://ibb.co/8KmS1n0

Let me guess, you're going to call Sentry a weakling. Ya know, the same Sentry (yep, this is the one) that lifted and overpowered a planet size Celestial that was stronger than every being on the planet, combined. Ya know what I am going to do? I am going to give you fts directly from the comic that Sue held him back with her PLANETARY shields.

Sentry was so powerful that he ripped a hole in space with his bare hands. He ripped a hole from the cancerverse to the main universe with the palms of his hands...

https://ibb.co/zJ442w4
https://ibb.co/ypCGg26

He was so powerful that the combine strength of Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Nova Prime, Guardian, along with others, couldn't even hold him...

https://ibb.co/fpcPmGh
https://ibb.co/XZXQLjv

But yet Sue temporarily endured his punches towards her shields WHILE covering an entire planet and turning the planet invisible.

Just for fun, post Superman blowing away lakes and tornadoes. Troll. Lol at steel.

h1a8
H1, you're such a troll. Sue was able to not only shield an entire planet but turn the entire planet invisible.

The shields were so strong that she was able to temporarily hold back Sentry and the entire cancerverse...

Let me guess, you're going to call Sentry a weakling. Ya know, the same Sentry (yep, this is the one) that lifted and overpowered a planet size Celestial that was stronger than every being on the planet, combined. Ya know what I am going to do? I am going to give you fts directly from the comic that Sue held him back with her PLANETARY shields.

Sentry was so powerful that he ripped a hole in space with his bare hands. He ripped a hole from the cancerverse to the main universe with the palms of his hands...

He was so powerful that the combine strength of Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Nova Prime, Guardian, along with others, couldn't even hold him...

But yet Sue temporarily endured his punches towards her shields WHILE covering an entire planet and turning the planet invisible.

Just for fun, post Superman blowing away lakes and tornadoes. Troll. Lol at steel. The strength of Sue's shield has nothing to do with the force she can exert expanding bubbles.
None of those feats come close to even proving that Sentry is even half as strong as Superman.

Even if you use Death Seed Sentry Celestial feat (which you can't) then Superman is still astronomically stronger by feats.
You know a star is magnitudes above a planet and millions of stars is several magnitudes above that.

You are extremely deluded and don't understand the scale of things.
Lifting a tank = lifting a planet in your eyes lol. You are arguing shit that magnitudes BELOW Superman.

And you can't use ABC logic that way. You can't use Sentry's best strength feats to prove how strong the Shields are. You have to use his average. Because Sentry has lows and I can just as easily use his lows to prove how strong the shield is.

Ripping a hole in space is not a strength feat.
Superman swallowed a lake, not blew one away. Work on your comprehension. Millions of gallons of water inside his lungs.

carver9
THAT WAS ALL THE SAME SENTRY FROM THE SAME COMIC. I'm done debating this.

Old Man Whirly!
The strength of Sue's shield has nothing to do with the force she can exert expanding bubbles.
None of those feats come close to even proving that Sentry is even half as strong as Superman.

Even if you use Death Seed Sentry Celestial feat (which you can't) then Superman is still astronomically stronger by feats.
You know a star is magnitudes above a planet and millions of stars is several magnitudes above that.

You are extremely deluded and don't understand the scale of things.
Lifting a tank = lifting a planet in your eyes lol. You are arguing shit that magnitudes BELOW Superman.

And you can't use ABC logic that way. You can't use Sentry's best strength feats to prove how strong the Shields are. You have to use his average. Because Sentry has lows and I can just as easily use his lows to prove how strong the shield is.

Ripping a hole in space is not a strength feat.
Superman swallowed a lake, not blew one away. Work on your comprehension. Millions of gallons of water inside his lungs. Spot on!

carver9
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Spot on!

🤦🏿🤦🏿

Old Man Whirly!
🤦🏿🤦🏿 durcry

lawest9
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

h1a8
THAT WAS ALL THE SAME SENTRY FROM THE SAME COMIC. I'm done debating this. That doesn't defeat my argument. I gave a defense in assumption that you can use the feat.

If i list 5 DIFFERENTreasons why my argument wins and you only defeat 1 of them then did you defeat my argument? You are silly indeed.

ODG
No, but the point was someone can affect Superman's insides doesn't mean another character can do the same. I.E, that is no limits fallacy True but if you were to compare the sheer power/durability of Sue's forcefields and Manchester Black's telekinesis, you might find Sue's feats superior.

h1a8
Originally posted by ODG
True but if you were to compare the sheer power/durability of Sue's forcefields and Manchester Black's telekinesis, you might find Sue's feats superior.

What are Sue's feats for Exerting force expanding bubbles? Strength of shields are not the same as strength to expand a bubble.

Also Superman insides have feats of withstand millions (possibly more than billions of tons of force). So either Manchester TK has nothing to do with overpowering durability or it contradicts Superman's feats or Manchester is that powerful. Pick one of the 3.

carver9
H1, he's not going to waste time with you like I did.

h1a8
H1, he's not going to waste time with you like I did.

Doesn't matter. My point stands.

I've already proven that Superman's insides can withstand pressures above millions of tons per square inch. Can Sue exert more pressure than that?
Prove it.

You want to use Hulk's best feats as the level he will be operating at in a forum then you should have no problem with others doing the same for other characters. Superman's insides have quantifiable feats. All you have to prove is that Sue can exceed that level of force.

carver9
You didn't prove anything.

-Pr-
Their abilities are near identical except Sue>Black telekinesis. Sue abilities is similar in most ways to TK.

Means absolutely nothing. You trying to transfer feats is low even for you.

h1a8
You didn't prove anything.

I gave you a list of things that prove how durable Superman's insides can be.

1. A drop of blood is more durable than the handle of WW'S blade (it damaged the handle when thrown on it).

2. Superman being punched with insane forces with no internal injuries.

3. The insane amount of air pressure his lungs can hold and generate.

4. The billions of tons of g force Superman's insides withstand when accelerating greater than light speeds (or operating in femtosecond range)

5. The astronomical pressure when he was able to suck up an entire lake in his stomach.

Lastly TK can allow one to control the very atoms and molecules (bypassing the bonds, hence durability). Or a mechanism completely different than pushing on an organ with force (Sue's bubble).

That's why you can't equate the feats. They are different mechanisms.

Sue uses brute force. Therefore you have to provide quantifiable feats of the force she can generate expanding the bubbles.

carver9
H1, you didn't give me anything, lol.

Smurph
lol

H1: "writer's intent is the only thing that matters"

Also H1: bends over backwards trying to rewrite a bunch of random moments into "internal durability feats"

h1a8
H1, you didn't give me anything, lol.
Huh?
Do you want to see scans?
Do you know of the feats?
I don't understand.
Or do you want me to repost?

h1a8
lol

Also H1: bends over backwards trying to rewrite a bunch of random moments into "internal durability feats"

Different writers different perspectives.
Some writers made it clear that Superman is very durable on the inside.

Not bending over backwards. Just posting some evidence to show how durable Superman can be on the inside. That way Carter can't pick and choose to suit his argument (picking low showings against another characters high showings).

cdtm
I gave you a list of things that prove how durable Superman's insides can be.

1. A drop of blood is more durable than the handle of WW'S blade (it damaged the handle when thrown on it).

2. Superman being punched with insane forces with no internal injuries.

3. The insane amount of air pressure his lungs can hold and generate.

4. The billions of tons of g force Superman's insides withstand when accelerating greater than light speeds (or operating in femtosecond range)

5. The astronomical pressure when he was able to suck up an entire lake in his stomach.

Lastly TK can allow one to control the very atoms and molecules (bypassing the bonds, hence durability). Or a mechanism completely different than pushing on an organ with force (Sue's bubble).

That's why you can't equate the feats. They are different mechanisms.

Sue uses brute force. Therefore you have to provide quantifiable feats of the force she can generate expanding the bubbles.

Superman's heat vision is hotter then the sun yet doesn't boil his aqueous humour or burn up his corona's, a clear intental durability feet. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Superman is very durable on the inside.

Have you ever been inside him?

carver9
lol

Which is the reason I didn't respond to that mess. Would love for someone else to step up to the plate and debate this, though.

carver9

Just for fun, post Superman blowing away lakes and tornadoes. Troll. Lol at steel.

Anyone besides H1. Sue was able to shield an entire planet and make the planet invisible. Not only that, she was able to keep Sentry at bay while doing this for a period of time. This Sentry was stronger than a bunch of elites combined. This shows how powerful Sue shields are. Would love a credible person to counter Sue shielding his heart and brain to death. H1, you're not invited.

h1a8
Anyone besides H1. Sue was able to shield an entire planet and make the planet invisible. Not only that, she was able to keep Sentry at bay while doing this for a period of time. This Sentry was stronger than a bunch of elites combined. This shows how powerful Sue shields are. Would love a credible person to counter Sue shielding his heart and brain to death. H1, you're not invited.

Now you are trolling. I've stated multiple times that the strength of her shields has nothing to do with the force she can exert when expanding her bubbles. Her shields can hold against attacks but can she exert enough force to expand the shield to overpower millions of tons of force?

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why are you making threads about characters you know nothing about?

Shouldn't you post this in every thread he makes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.