Colossus/Juggernaut vs. MCU She Hulk/Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The Mutants have all their film feats

Who wins

FrothByte
If it hadn't been for the DP movies, I would have said the gamma team wins easily. But the DP movies gave the mutants some good feats, especially Juggs.

She-Hulk is the weak link here. I don't recall her doing anything remotely impressive in her show from a fighting context.

Abom is strong enough to beat either Colossus or Juggernaut, might even be strong enough to take both of them on his own... but it would be tough. Without much assistance from She-Hulk it would be fairly close I think.

Of course, that's assuming She-Hulk doesn't just break the fourth wall and write the mutants out of existence.

tkitna
Originally posted by FrothByte
If it hadn't been for the DP movies, I would have said the gamma team wins easily. But the DP movies gave the mutants some good feats, especially Juggs.

She-Hulk is the weak link here. I don't recall her doing anything remotely impressive in her show from a fighting context.

Abom is strong enough to beat either Colossus or Juggernaut, might even be strong enough to take both of them on his own... but it would be tough. Without much assistance from She-Hulk it would be fairly close I think.

Of course, that's assuming She-Hulk doesn't just break the fourth wall and write the mutants out of existence.

This is correct. Abomination is above everybody in this thread by a decent margain.

h1a8
I disagree. Abom is around Colossus level (below Juggs).
Incredible Hulk was the weakest Hulk. Abom couldn't even break a steel chain. Juggs would have snapped that chain like tissue paper.

K-Dog
Close between Juggernaut and Abomination--Abomination ran down a street and pushed cars aside easily, and Juggernaut ran through walls. Abomination let a small missile explode in his face, Juggs took lots of machine gun fire like nothing. The chain stopped Abomination, but a metal bar was chocking Colossus in the first Deadpool movie. So that may be a bit of PIS on both ends. trading blows between Juggs and Colossus vs. Hulk and Abomination looked fairly equal. Both of them are very large/tall so that's fairly close also. Juggs has a protective helmet also. And I tend to think a screen fight between She Hulk and Colussus would be shown to be pretty equal. So it's a close one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.