GL ( Hal ) vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Rematch from an Access crossover, who wins this on a forum discussion board.

carver9
Current Hulk destroys him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Any Hulk destroys him.

Fixed it for you.

Juntai
Hal.

abhilegend
Hal oneshots any hulk

StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/XgsZzfv.jpg

abhilegend
More powerful than hulk sign board 👍👍

MrMind
hal

carver9
This is a non-fight. Hulk destroys him with ease

abhilegend
Hal kills hulk casually

MrMind
This is a non-fight. Hulk destroys him with ease

hal

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
hal gets one punched

I agree.

ShadowFyre
Lol at either one destroying the other casually.

abhilegend
I agree.
Hal atomizes hulk casually

ODG
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol at either one destroying the other casually. thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol at either one destroying the other casually. Makes great sense.

h1a8
Neither is beating the other instantly. Hulk doesn't have the range. Hal can keep his distance. Hal edges this by staying away.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by h1a8
Neither is beating the other instantly. Hulk doesn't have the range. Hal can keep his distance. Hal edges this by staying away. thumb up

Stoic
This is full capacity right? Hulk wins.

ODG
^ Full capacity, yes. But it's Savage Hulk in the thread, keep in mind.

carver9
Savage Hulk was in recent Hulk stories with those insane

abhilegend
Savage Hulk was in recent Hulk stories with those insane
Hal still oneshots puny hulk

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hal still oneshots puny hulk

Naah, Hal does terrible with super strong bricks. His only option is bfr which probably won't happen.

h1a8
Naah, Hal does terrible with super strong bricks. His only option is bfr which probably won't happen. He can just keep his distance and destroy Hulk. Hulk has no ranged attacks.

carver9
He can just keep his distance and destroy Hulk. Hulk has no ranged attacks.

Naah, Hulk would get to him or a strong thunder clap could do the job. Or Hulk could just blast him with rays from his eyes that had enough power to disintegrate Odin shell and punch through Celestial skin.

lawest9
Naah, Hulk would get to him or a strong thunder clap could do the job. Or Hulk could just blast him with rays from his eyes that had enough power to disintegrate Odin shell and punch through Celestial skin. You keep forgetting that this is SAVAGE Hulk and no other version, when has Savage Hulk ever shot Ray's from his eyes?

abhilegend
Naah, Hal does terrible with super strong bricks. His only option is bfr which probably won't happen.
Hal oneshots kills hulk

StiltmanFTW
You would need KMC Mindset's Kyle Rayner with all rings to give Hulk a challenge.

And Kyle would still get assraped.

Hal is a complete loser, he dies from a finger flick.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You would need KMC Mindset's Kyle Rayner with all rings to give Hulk a challenge.

And Kyle would still get assraped.

Hal is a complete loser, he dies from a finger flick.
Hal atomizes Hulk, wolverine dies by aftershocks and srank gets a wedgie.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
You keep forgetting that this is SAVAGE Hulk and no other version, when has Savage Hulk ever shot Ray's from his eyes?

The fts I mentioned is Savage Hulk, lol

StiltmanFTW

The only reason you're giving Hal a win is because he raped Clark in the past stick out tongue

It took Parallax to make Hal somewhat useful.

cdtm

Stilt listen to the DC and Superman fanboy with f'n Vegeta in his sig.

KMC DC fans are all frauds. FRAUDS!

StiltmanFTW
Knowing that DBZ characters would obliterate Kent is not equal to being a fraud.

That's just common sense.

cdtm
Knowing that DBZ characters would obliterate Kent is not equal to being a fraud.

That's just common sense.

Even the DC fanboy mod in chief Galan admits Superman's owned a baker's dozen of multiverse warpers over the years, the so called "House of El" people like Apu here hopped on the Goku bandwagon as soon as he watched the Freeza saga.

But nobody ever wants to debate feats about it. Superman has speed feats at a.fraction of nano-seconds, he has hard math proving he could turn back time, and what does Goku have? Dodging a ki blast? Running Snake Way million kilometers in a month?

The fact is if Dragon Ball was argued at the same standards as comics, Goku fans would have nothing. Shaking the infinite void in the ToP comparable to Superman lifting an infinite book or lifting The Specter or knocking World Forger on his ass, or Flash ripping apart the Anti-Monitor armor that withstood an amped Spectre, but they also have real legitimate non PIS feats that Goku or Vegetable or even Beerus can't touch.

If Abhi was a real Superman fan or DC fan, he'd be the one arguing it, and giving over an encyclopedia's worth of scans to prove it. He'd point out how Emperor Joker failed to reality warp Superman when even Darkseid or Highfather or Spectre could do nothing about it. He'd point to Dominus beating DC's version of Eternity and losing to Tarqism Vo.

He's a fraud and so.is every alleged comic fan turned Dragon Ball fanboy here.

StiltmanFTW
Galan, Phil and Abhi know more about Superman than you'd ever know even if you devoted your whole life to studying the character.

And they all agree Clarkie boy gets destroyed.

Cry, Todd. IronFist yourself or whatever you do to comfort yourself.

cdtm
I'm gonna guess what the reply was, everyone pay me a dollar if I'm close;

StiltmanFTW
Go be retarded somewhere else, Todd.

cdtm
Pay me 2 dollars if I'm right;

ODG
The fts I mentioned is Savage Hulk, lol IMHO, Starship Hulk was an amped version of Savage Hulk.

He had Banner's mind (which has happened several times throughout Savage Hulk's career) but more importantly, he had the additional plot device of D'spayre implanting power from the Green Door in his mind.

Did Starship Hulk ever go full Titan-mode when he fought Odinforce Thor? Not fully, I guess. But there is one panel where his face starts to resemble Titan's face so it's entirely possible, arguably probable, that Starship Hulk was tapping into that power unconsciously.

While gamma projection is not an entirely foreign concept to Hulk in his various forms, the level displayed during Banner of War was far beyond what Savage Hulk has previously done.

lawest9
Originally posted by ODG
IMHO, Starship Hulk was an amped version of Savage Hulk.

He had Banner's mind (which has happened several times throughout Savage Hulk's career) but more importantly, he had the additional plot device of D'spayre implanting power from the Green Door in his mind.

Did Starship Hulk ever go full Titan-mode when he fought Odinforce Thor? Not fully, I guess. But there is one panel where his face starts to resemble Titan's face so it's entirely possible, arguably probable, that Starship Hulk was tapping into that power unconsciously.

While gamma projection is not an entirely foreign concept to Hulk in his various forms, the level displayed during Banner of War was far beyond what Savage Hulk has previously done. Very convenient facts that Carver left out.

abhilegend
The only reason you're giving Hal a win is because he raped Clark in the past stick out tongue

It took Parallax to make Hal somewhat useful.
Cdtm knows more about wolverine than you 😉😉

StiltmanFTW
Cdtm knows more about wolverine than you 😉😉

Carver knows more about Superman than you wink

MrMind
grabs popcorn

Diesldude

abhilegend
Carver knows more about Superman than you wink
That's chomper level response, do better

StiltmanFTW
That's chomper level response, do better

I don't need to do better when I'm replying to Colossus Big C's long lost son haw-som

abhilegend
Impossible, you're his son

MrMind
this exchange is not as exciting as i thought

abhilegend
Your mom is pretty exciting

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

That she is. Even Abhi's war elephant had some fun with her.

Some serious skill! thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
IMHO, Starship Hulk was an amped version of Savage Hulk.

While gamma projection is not an entirely foreign concept to Hulk in his various forms, the level displayed during Banner of War was far beyond what Savage Hulk has previously done.

Titan didn't show up until Hulk went FULL power, level 10 which is the reason he wanted to take over and move Banner out of the way. There's even a panel where Titan push Banner out of the way and take HULKS power to the maximum by increasing the controls. So anything that took place from 1 - 10 was all Hulk. Titan needed Hulk to go full power so that he can take control. Wasn't the other way around

carver9
Very convenient facts that Carver left out.

Be quiet

zopzop
If Hal keeps his distance and fights smart, there's nothing Hulk could do to him. Hal on the other hand can wear him down with attacks eventually.

Hal for the majority.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
If Hal keeps his distance and fights smart

Hal charges like a bull more often than Hulk does...

cdtm
Literally used a bull construct on Lobo without keeping his distance.

ODG
Titan didn't show up until Hulk went FULL power, level 10 which is the reason he wanted to take over and move Banner out of the way. There's even a panel where Titan push Banner out of the way and take HULKS power to the maximum by increasing the controls. So anything that took place from 1 - 10 was all Hulk. Titan needed Hulk to go full power so that he can take control. Wasn't the other way around I don't recall Hulk being unable to tap into the Titan power until after level 10. Hulk was clearly not at level 10 when he massacred the El Paso civilians. Anyway, he looks too much like Titan here to dismiss:
https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Iron-Man-still-can-NOT-beat-Thor-or-Hulk.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
I don't recall Hulk being unable to tap into the Titan power until after level 10. Hulk was clearly not at level 10 when he massacred the El Paso civilians. Anyway, he looks too much like Titan here to dismiss:
https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Iron-Man-still-can-NOT-beat-Thor-or-Hulk.jpg

What I'm mentioning is, Hulk power was being used through all of this. Titan needed Hulk power and was only able to tap into more power after he reach level 10. Bruce Banner confirms this and Titan himself confirms this before cranking the engine up to level 10.

https://ibb.co/L8vKCG3
https://ibb.co/f47PKY0

All in all, Hulk wasn't amped. Anything that took place after Titan appeared, I'll give that to you. Also, didn't issue 14 confirm Hulk is>>>>>Titan anyways?

ODG
^ Hulk's power is triggered by rage. Whether the Titan "amp" fed him supernatural Green Door energy or just made his rage more uncontrollable, you cannot dispute that Starship Hulk had access to it at all times.

You can argue Thanos w/ IG didn't utilize the full power of the Infinity Gems during all his fights but he was wearing it, even when he explicitly limited himself. So arguing that certain feats were Thanos and him alone is hardly reliable.

Savage Hulk has plenty of feats on his own. And the ones you're trying to rely on like Starship Hulk's focused eyebeams are an outlier not shared by Savage Hulk's feat history.

Savage Hulk + Banner showed that they could overcome the Titan form by their combined willpower. It's fallacious to argue that Savage Hulk was physically superior to Titan just because Titan was defeated in the mindscape. You cannot equate Kluh w/ Savage Hulk. Similarly, you should not equate Starship Hulk w/ Savage Hulk.

MrMind
Your mom is pretty exciting

bro she's an old boring karen

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
^ Hulk's power is triggered by rage. Whether the Titan "amp" fed him supernatural Green Door energy or just made his rage more uncontrollable, you cannot dispute that Starship Hulk had access to it at all times.

You can argue Thanos w/ IG didn't utilize the full power of the Infinity Gems during all his fights but he was wearing it, even when he explicitly limited himself. So arguing that certain feats were Thanos and him alone is hardly reliable.

Savage Hulk has plenty of feats on his own. And the ones you're trying to rely on like Starship Hulk's focused eyebeams are an outlier not shared by Savage Hulk's feat history.

Savage Hulk + Banner showed that they could overcome the Titan form by their combined willpower. It's fallacious to argue that Savage Hulk was physically superior to Titan just because Titan was defeated in the mindscape. You cannot equate Kluh w/ Savage Hulk. Similarly, you should not equate Starship Hulk w/ Savage Hulk.

You're missing the part where Titan is asking for more POWER. Titan even mentions in the last issue that he took all the power he needed from Hulk (Savage Hulk). The Hulk that I keep referencing is a non-holding back Hulk just like Bruce mentioned...

https://ibb.co/4VVQkLS

Just a Hulk going all out. Every time Titan was near, Bruce knew about it. Titan didn't just take over without Bruce knowing it wouldn't happen.

Also, the Starship is just a way of controlling Hulks power, holding him back. It's also a bomb that is meant to kill him if he got outta hand. Nothing more, nothing less. The fts sticks. 1. Titan used Hulks power to get as strong as he did and amped further after that. 2. The eye beam was all Hulk, done at a non-holding back level. 3. When Titan appeared, Bruce knew about it. Titan can only take control while being in the seat controlling Hulks power. Yes, he did control him once before in El Paso but that was before Bruce took control. Every time after that, Titan needed to get Bruce out of the driver seat (starship) and control the levels of power. Did that twice, that's it.

ODG
You're missing the part where Titan is asking for more POWER. Titan even mentions in the last issue that he took all the power he needed from Hulk (Savage Hulk). The Hulk that I keep referencing is a non-holding back Hulk just like Bruce mentioned...

https://ibb.co/4VVQkLS

Just a Hulk going all out. Every time Titan was near, Bruce knew about it. Titan didn't just take over without Bruce knowing it wouldn't happen.

Also, the Starship is just a way of controlling Hulks power, holding him back. It's also a bomb that is meant to kill him if he got outta hand. Nothing more, nothing less. The fts sticks. 1. Titan used Hulks power to get as strong as he did and amped further after that. 2. The eye beam was all Hulk, done at a non-holding back level. 3. When Titan appeared, Bruce knew about it. Titan can only take control while being in the seat controlling Hulks power. Yes, he did control him once before in El Paso but that was before Bruce took control. Every time after that, Titan needed to get Bruce out of the driver seat (starship) and control the levels of power. Did that twice, that's it. Savage Hulk and Banner can ask for more power too and they did. What does that matter to a creature whose strength correlates to his rage? And whose rage correlates to his persona? The Titan power/persona was an outside amp/influence that is not commonplace for Savage Hulk. Same as Kluh.

If you want to ignore that Starship Hulk's face starts going ugly like Titan's, there's no more constructive discussion to be had:

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This thread proves battleboards are pointless durpalm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
bro she's an old boring karen

laughing laughing laughing

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
Savage Hulk and Banner can ask for more power too and they did. What does that matter to a creature whose strength correlates to his rage? And whose rage correlates to his persona? The Titan power/persona was an outside amp/influence that is not commonplace for Savage Hulk. Same as Kluh.

If you want to ignore that Starship Hulk's face starts going ugly like Titan's, there's no more constructive discussion to be had:

Titan asked for more power because he admitted in the last issue he needed Hulk power to surface. Titan had no play in anything other than the last issue when he wrecked shop. He needed to get in the driver seat, the control room, and boost Hulk power to level 10 so that he can surface.

Where did it say Titan amped Hulk when Hulk was at his base, non-black form? This was never mentioned.

https://ibb.co/T4TCZZV

At this point, we need to agree to disagree.

carver9
By the way, the comic outright states Titan fed on Hulks power, nothing ever mentions Titan amping Hulk...

https://ibb.co/2tWZXJ2

abhilegend
Hal kills Titan too

lawest9
I think that Hal could possibly drain Hulk of his gamma radiation much like the Surfer used to do.

MrMind
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

but what about the friends we made along the way?

carver9
Hal kills Titan too

🤣

carver9
I think that Hal could possibly drain Hulk of his gamma radiation much like the Surfer used to do.

Lol... a Celestial that was shooting out enough power to destroy hundreds of thousands of suns, tried draining Hulk but he was getting more powerful by the second. Keep trying, you'll PROBABLY find a way for Hulk to lose.

lawest9
Lol... a Celestial that was shooting out enough power to destroy hundreds of thousands of suns, tried draining Hulk but he was getting more powerful by the second. Keep trying, you'll PROBABLY find a way for Hulk to lose. WHICH version of Hulk was this? Savage Hulk never had that kind of drain resistant before, I find everything you say about Hulk as suspect.

carver9
WHICH version of Hulk was this? Savage Hulk never had that kind of drain resistant before, I find everything you say about Hulk as suspect.

Maybe if you grabbed a Hulk comic instead of saying he loses every match, you would know what I'm talking about. It was SAVAGE HULK.

https://ibb.co/2SsqFP7

Juntai

ODG
By the way, the comic outright states Titan fed on Hulks power, nothing ever mentions Titan amping Hulk...

https://ibb.co/2tWZXJ2 D'spayre states it himself in issue #14 several times: "Had it not occurred to you that maybe I wanted to come here? To be closer to this power that I myself planted in Banner's mind?"

"I felt the same way you do right now when I was introduced to this power. . . . I sensed something far greater than my creator -- greater than any being I'd ever encountered. And it handed a piece of its power to me. . . I was charged with embedding the power deep in Banner's mind . . . ."

The very last page of issue #14 has Doc Samson refer to it as the "Titan Power" also during the epilogue. Originally posted by carver9
At this point, we need to agree to disagree. At this point, you need to reread the comic.

carver9
It equates to Tony Starks, one of the smartest human in Marvel Univrerse teching a Celestial to the point of him opening dimensions to other universes, flying to another dimension via the power he harnessed, shooting blast equivalent to 100s of thousands sun exploding. What's Hal best energy draining ft? Prefer issue numbers

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
D'spayre states it himself in issue #14 several times: "Had it not occurred to you that maybe I wanted to come here? To be closer to this power that I myself planted in Banner's mind?"

"I felt the same way you do right now when I was introduced to this power. . . . I sensed something far greater than my creator -- greater than any being I'd ever encountered. And it handed a piece of its power to me. . . I was charged with embedding the power deep in Banner's mind . . . ."

The very last page of issue #14 has Doc Samson refer to it as the "Titan Power" also during the epilogue. At this point, you need to reread the comic.

Lol... D'spare did mention the power but before this, he also mentioned Hulk being the most powerful being in existence. Why would Titan amp himself on inferior power if he already had power far beyond that? Doesn't even make sense. He literally states him feeding off of Hulks power is the reason he is where he is at today (thats issue 14 by the way; the last issue). So, we have D'spare saying the power in the ball he wielded is greater than his creator and under the same breath, he calls Hulk the most powerful being in existence which puts him above his creator and everyone else.

https://ibb.co/mF1qcGL

Again, D'spare tells us he fed on Hulk and became as powerful as he did. Not the other way around. He didn't feed Hulk power and made Hulk stronger than he was. This is where you're getting confused. No amps, ODG. Sorry.

Test123
Hulk stomps, he broke a planet apart with another Hulk until they pressed it into a core that they need to play the Godball game with.

He is literally playing a game using planetary cores as a ball with a bunch of other Hulks who have enough strength to slap those cores around and at least some have the ability to break those cores apart as well as break planets to get to those cores to use them as balls. They also fight each other to get to those balls(planetary cores) and Hulks pretty much been overpowering them all for the most part, while only being at 0 to 2 levels of anger so far.

Hal on the other hand could only destroy half a planet after his power was amped a hundred fold.

https://imgur.com/a/UEDT9H4

ODG
Lol... D'spare did mention the power Fixed for relevance. You want to ignore that D'Spayre implanted power gifted from the Green Door into him, that's on you. But your denial is in direct contravention to the clear presentation of the story.

ODG
I think that Hal could possibly drain Hulk of his gamma radiation much like the Surfer used to do. Savage Hulk has plenty of draining resistance feats. Surfer's been one of the few to consistently do so. As far as I am aware, Hal's draining feats of exotic energies pale in comparison to Surfer's.

And it's unclear to what heights current Hal with his new self-made ring is capable of.

Test123
Isn't the gamma now mystical in nature? When has Hal ever drained something like that before?

StiltmanFTW
It equates to Tony Starks

Stark, carver. Tony Stark.

You're the only person on the planet who has been mispelling his name for 13 years:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=starks+userid%3A28664

carver9
🤣🤣🤣🤣

abhilegend
🤣
laughing out loud

Originally posted by Test123
Hulk stomps, he broke a planet apart with another Hulk until they pressed it into a core that they need to play the Godball game with.

He is literally playing a game using planetary cores as a ball with a bunch of other Hulks who have enough strength to slap those cores around and at least some have the ability to break those cores apart as well as break planets to get to those cores to use them as balls. They also fight each other to get to those balls(planetary cores) and Hulks pretty much been overpowering them all for the most part, while only being at 0 to 2 levels of anger so far.

Hal on the other hand could only destroy half a planet after his power was amped a hundred fold.

https://imgur.com/a/UEDT9H4
laughing out loud

Planetary feats are literally nothing even to noob GLs. Hal laughs at hulk and kills him.

carver9
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Planetary feats are literally nothing even to noob GLs. Hal laughs at hulk and kills him.

Hulk>Planetary. The Hulks he's playing God ball with are planet destroyers and Hulk is stronger than all of them, not even using a piece of his power. Hulk annihilates Hal tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Hal is probably the worst GL that ever lived.

carver9
Hulk paints himself yellow and chokes Hal to sleep.

Test123
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Planetary feats clearly are something for Hal considering he struggles so much with them, even amped 100x only busted half a planet.

Failed to hold the earth together.

https://imgur.com/JtkBMTh

Struggles with a 100 teraton impact that would've killed even the New Gods lol

https://imgur.com/a/az0V4B6

carver9
Planetary feats clearly are something for Hal considering he struggles so much with them, even amped 100x only busted half a planet.

This is sad. Forgot about these showings. Hulk kills him by mistake.

ODG
Isn't the gamma now mystical in nature? When has Hal ever drained something like that before? Even if it were, that hasn't prevented cosmic energy-based wielders from draining gamma energy.

carver9
Gamma has been retconed. Wouldn't hold too much weight on previous showings

Test123
It would matter because of the retcon yes, has he been drained after the gamma retcon?

ODG
^ Yes, by repurposed Celestial Starktech, Mjolnir and Monolith's staff.

EDIT: Also the portal tech in Earth-122 absorbed/redirected Starship Hulk's gamma and the gamma radiation from a gamma bomb.

ODG
Gamma has been retconed. Wouldn't hold too much weight on previous showings There is absolutely no reason to wipe away canon showings of gamma radiation being drained before. The "retcon" is only a reveal that gamma radiation is connected to the Green Door and the TOBA's realm.

It doesn't even make narrative sense to think that the events of Immortal Hulk now make gamma radiation harder to manipulate. TOBA would want human beings and scientists to be able to mess around with gamma radiation more so that (i) gamma radiation would become more commonplace, (ii) gamma radiation would become more prevalent in the real world, (iii) more gamma mutates would appear in the real world, and (iv) the TOBA's own influence over gamma mutates would be spread more throughout the real world so TOBA's plan could be enacted.

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
^ Yes, by repurposed Celestial Starktech, Mjolnir and Monolith's staff.

EDIT: Also the portal tech in Earth-122 absorbed/redirected Starship Hulk's gamma and the gamma radiation from a gamma bomb.

He wasn't fully drained in any of those showings tbh. Attempted drainage, yes, but not drained. Heck, he was even becoming more powerful.

ODG
He wasn't fully drained And wtf does this have to do with the relevance or veracity of my statements?

abhilegend
Hulk>Planetary. The Hulks he's playing God ball with are planet destroyers and Hulk is stronger than all of them, not even using a piece of his power. Hulk annihilates Hal tbh.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by Test123

You're talking like Hulk doesn't has any low feats. His overall power was only 3000 gamma bombs worth.

https://i.postimg.cc/jwcKSCTq/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/9wf2RVXd/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/yWfsqJnv/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/PPPhdtRh/image.jpg

laughing out loud

Odinforce isn't worth shit lmao

And forget about terraton, celestial amped she hulk who was stronger than hulk at that point was dying from 68 megaton nuke.

https://i.postimg.cc/024S2vB2/RCO011-1641391290.jpg

This ain't comicvine boy.

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
And wtf does this have to do with the relevance or veracity of my statements?

It doesn't but you're comparing a Celestial empowered by Tony, Mjlonir, two magical beings (we know nothing about Monolith's staff) with Hal. Has Hal absorbed magic before? If so, issue number or scan.

carver9
laughing out loud
You're talking like Hulk doesn't has any low feats. His overall power was only 3000 gamma bombs worth.

And forget about terraton, celestial amped she hulk who was stronger than hulk at that point was dying from 68 megaton nuke.

https://i.postimg.cc/024S2vB2/RCO011-1641391290.jpg

This ain't comicvine boy.

How powerful is 3000 gamma bombs?

abhilegend
Enough to power infinite lightbulbs

lawest9
Enough to power infinite lightbulbs 😆😆😆😆😆

carver9
Enough to power infinite lightbulbs

Good to know you don't have an answer to this.

Test123
Hopefully 3000 gamma bombs are enough to give Hal the power to hold the Earth together.

Besides Hulk taking on all those other Hulks who plays with planetary cores and smash planets is more impressive than anything Hal has done recently. Not to mention the sad Death Metal instance of 9 people giving it all just to misalign the Earth.

carver9
DC has always been weak to planetary things. Lol, Darkest Knight and Perpetua was getting hurt by planets being crashed into their face. World Forger was koed by a planet being thrown on him and was actually thought dead.

abhilegend
Good to know you don't have an answer to this.
Its just a nuke dude, we have been over this. Originally posted by Test123
Hopefully 3000 gamma bombs are enough to give Hal the power to hold the Earth together.

Besides Hulk taking on all those other Hulks who plays with planetary cores and smash planets is more impressive than anything Hal has done recently. Not to mention the sad Death Metal instance of 9 people giving it all just to misalign the Earth.
laughing out loud

Even a noob Jesse Cruz at half power can hold a planet together.

Even a rookie Lantern like Jessica can hold far more weight.

https://s1.postimg.cc/1wkhpgpkm3/014_0017.jpg

That's 1.5 sextillion kgs.

Later she held the entire planet together.

https://static2.cbrimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/GLS-34-1.jpg
https://static2.cbrimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/GLS-34-2.jpg

Inside a supernova.

Hulk might have a chance against rookie Lanterns. Might.

abhilegend
DC has always been weak to planetary things. Lol, Darkest Knight and Perpetua was getting hurt by planets being crashed into their face. World Forger was koed by a planet being thrown on him and was actually thought dead.
You're simply retarded, aren't you?

Test123
1.5 sextillion kgs is dangerously close to straining the weight limit of the construct, that's much less than the weight of the Earth, we saw Hal fail to hold the Earth together on several occasions.

Weaker Hulks like Grey Hulk have outdone Jessica's feat by several margins by destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

carver9
Its just a nuke dude, we have been over this.
laughing out loud

Where was this mentioned? Especially considering Gamma isn't even the same as it use to be. It's considered the most powerful source of energy in MU.

h1a8
1.5 sextillion kgs is dangerously close to straining the weight limit of the construct, that's much less than the weight of the Earth, we saw Hal fail to hold the Earth together on several occasions.

Weaker Hulks like Grey Hulk have outdone Jessica's feat by several margins by destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

The asteroid feat doesn't hold any water on this forum. It can't be used at all.
1. The rockets helped Grey Hulk. He only braced against impact (was used as a battling ram). Durability feat yes. Strength feat no.
2. The feat is an extreme outlier with no other feats by him coming anywhere close to that.
3. The feat is too old and doesn't represent current character.
4. Outlier feats aren't shared for those who are stronger on average. Only average feats can be shared if another character proves to be stronger ON AVERAGE. In other words, that feat can't be used to argue for green Hulk.

abhilegend

That's one construct. GLs can create hundreds of such constructs. Elite GLs can even contain entire supernovas.

http://imgur.com/a/lLEBi

Or a quantum singularity.

http://imgur.com/a/0C22d

Asteroids, even twice the size of Earth mean virtually nothing compared to that.

abhilegend
Where was this mentioned? Especially considering Gamma isn't even the same as it use to be. It's considered the most powerful source of energy in MU.
laughing out loud

https://imgur.io/LRBRIDf

Gamma bomb is basically a nuke without any radiation fallout.

mmm

DeadpoolXXX
isn't gamma exactly what produces radioactive fallout lol? i know this is fiction, but i dont get it.

Test123
The asteroid feat doesn't hold any water on this forum. It can't be used at all.
1. The rockets helped Grey Hulk. He only braced against impact (was used as a battling ram). Durability feat yes. Strength feat no.
2. The feat is an extreme outlier with no other feats by him coming anywhere close to that.
3. The feat is too old and doesn't represent current character.
4. Outlier feats aren't shared for those who are stronger on average. Only average feats can be shared if another character proves to be stronger ON AVERAGE. In other words, that feat can't be used to argue for green Hulk.

If that's an outlier than surely Jessica trying to hold a planet or Kyle trying to contain a supernova is also an outlier since they don't consistently perform this. Although Grey Hulk has another impressive feat where he was moving around in strange matter (the stuff neutron star's cores are made of). This is basically Fixit swimming inside of a neutron star without any particular trouble

The pressure from this is like having 1000 suns on your back.

Test123
That's one construct. GLs can create hundreds of such constructs. Elite GLs can even contain entire supernovas.

http://imgur.com/a/lLEBi

Or a quantum singularity.

http://imgur.com/a/0C22d

Asteroids, even twice the size of Earth mean virtually nothing compared to that.

Jessica doesn't strike me as an idiot, surely she should just create another construct to hold up that weight if that's so easy, or Hal can create more constructs until he eventually can hold the Earth.

So far it seems like scaling off other Lanterns

carver9
laughing out loud

That's a Banner Bomb. I'm asking you what gamma bombs are capable of.

carver9
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
isn't gamma exactly what produces radioactive fallout lol? i know this is fiction, but i dont get it.

I know you wish it was that easy, but no, gamma has been retconned, especially Hulks gamma, into being mystical energy...

https://ibb.co/wJPxDRj

DeadpoolXXX
I know you wish it was that easy, but no, gamma has been retconned, especially Hulks gamma, into being mystical energy...

https://ibb.co/wJPxDRj "I know you wish it was that easy"- the hell are you even talking about?

i have no stake in this convo at all. i was just talking about what gamma does irl- it literally causes radioactive fallout. if that's not a thing in the comics now, then so be it. just thought it was strange.

abhilegend
Jessica doesn't strike me as an idiot, surely she should just create another construct to hold up that weight if that's so easy, or Hal can create more constructs until he eventually can hold the Earth.

So far it seems like scaling off other Lanterns
laughing out loud

She kept entire planet together inside a supernova. Read the scans again.

As opposed to scaling from gray hulk?

abhilegend
That's a Banner Bomb. I'm asking you what gamma bombs are capable of.
Bannerbomb is an earlier name for gamma bomb, idiot.

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Hulk-Season-One/TPB?id=99183

Its the same bomb which gave Bruce his powers.

carver9
Bannerbomb is an earlier name for gamma bomb, idiot.

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Hulk-Season-One/TPB?id=99183

Its the same bomb which gave Bruce his powers.

It's not the same thing. Also, wasn't it recently referenced that gamma energy is the most powerful source of power in MU? I also literally posted something showing gamma is magical in nature (especially Hulks gamma). Keep digging.

abhilegend
It's not the same thing. Also, wasn't it recently referenced that gamma energy is the most powerful source of power in MU? I also literally posted something showing gamma is magical in nature (especially Hulks gamma). Keep digging.
How's it not the same thing, you idiot? Banner named it bannerbomb and then it was renamed as gamma bomb.

Source of power and a bomb containing a small portion of power are two different things, retard.

You're gonna die before you can understand such small things, aren't you?

qwertyuiop1998
The sun is the most powerful reliable energy source available on earth, doesn't mean when solar batteries explode it'll become a supernova

abhilegend
It's amazing how carver can't understand such simple concepts

carver9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
The sun is the most powerful reliable energy source available on earth, doesn't mean when solar batteries explode it'll become a supernova

True, only different is, Hulk is the key to this power, and Gamma isn't the gamma we know of in the real world. So you all using the sun and our earth's gamma as an indication of comic book gamma is just, how can I say this nicely, dumb...

Hulks UNIQUE gamma energy (said by Reed)

https://ibb.co/BCw6yrN

Hulk energy and the energy from the Green door is EXOTIC energy. Energy that Reed can't even comprehend...

https://ibb.co/XL06qXk

Hulk/Banner gamma energy is where the true power lies. Ya know, this mystical gamma energy...

https://ibb.co/tZGxFpg

Gamma is a little of both, magic AND science...

https://ibb.co/kK8NLB2

Especially the gamma in Hulk. There's also a scene where the one below all, the devil, basically say him and Hulk are equals. Hulk is the equivalent of OBA who is pure gamma/magic. So again, using the sun (lmao) and earth's gamma to paint a picture on how Hulks gamma work is laughable at best. There's more scans if you need it.

qwertyuiop1998
True, only different is, Hulk is the key to this power, and Gamma isn't the gamma we know of in the real world. So you all using the sun and our earth's gamma as an indication of comic book gamma is just, how can I say this nicely, dumb...

Hulks UNIQUE gamma energy (said by Reed)

https://ibb.co/BCw6yrN

Hulk energy and the energy from the Green door is EXOTIC energy. Energy that Reed can't even comprehend...

https://ibb.co/XL06qXk

Hulk/Banner gamma energy is where the true power lies. Ya know, this mystical gamma energy...

https://ibb.co/tZGxFpg

Gamma is a little of both, magic AND science...

https://ibb.co/kK8NLB2

Especially the gamma in Hulk. There's also a scene where the one below all, the devil, basically say him and Hulk are equals. Hulk is the equivalent of OBA who is pure gamma/magic. So again, using the sun (lmao) and earth's gamma to paint a picture on how Hulks gamma work is laughable at best. There's more scans if you need it.
I think you misunderstood my argument

I was replying to "how powerful are gamma bombs". Since this is what I got from reading the posts
How powerful is 3000 gamma bombs?
Its just a nuke dude, we have been over this.

I.E, what I was saying is:
The gamma energy was considered to be the most powerful source of energy in MU doesn't necessarily mean it makes gamma bombs more impressive or whatever

carver9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
I think you misunderstood my argument

I was replying to "how powerful are gamma bombs". Since this is what I got from reading the posts

I.E, what I was saying is:
The gamma energy was considered to be the most powerful source of energy in MU doesn't necessarily mean it makes gamma bombs more impressive or whatever

Gotcha. The 3000 gamma bombs he's referencing was energy from Hulk and as shown, Hulk energy is mystical.

abhilegend
Gotcha. The 3000 gamma bombs he's referencing was energy from Hulk and as shown, Hulk energy is mystical.
LMAO. You are so full of shit.

lawest9
LMAO. You are so full of shit. A bottle of Magnesium Citrate will clean him out.😆😆😆😆😆

ODG
It doesn't but you're comparing a Celestial empowered by Tony, Mjlonir, two magical beings (we know nothing about Monolith's staff) with Hal. Has Hal absorbed magic before? If so, issue number or scan. The friggin U.S. miltary was able to create devices that could drain gamma. Stop acting like all prior instances of gamma being drained are now inelligible because gamma radiation has been revealed to be sourced in deeper origins.

It may be a partial retcon but it's not a banishment of Hulk's history. Particularly when Hulk's history is cemented via callbacks consistently for decades.

Either you accept Hulk's full canon history or you don't because you'd rather favor the narrowest of interpretations because of immature agendas.

Test123
laughing out loud

She kept entire planet together inside a supernova. Read the scans again.

As opposed to scaling from gray hulk?

And what distance is she from the supernova? Being able to withstand a supernova can be sub planetary or higher, but it depends on how far you are from the supernova. Like for example Adam Warlock being right in the middle of a star going nova as opposed to being far away and feeling its impac

abhilegend
And what distance is she from the supernova? Being able to withstand a supernova can be sub planetary or higher, but it depends on how far you are from the supernova. Like for example Adam Warlock being right in the middle of a star going nova as opposed to being far away and feeling its impac
laughing out loud

Kyle actually bottled a supernova instead of being hit by a small force of supernova if you want to go that way. None of marvel high tiers have a feat on that level.

lawest9
laughing out loud

Kyle actually bottled a supernova instead of being hit by a small force of supernova if you want to go that way. None of marvel high tiers have a feat on that level. Is this it?.........

content://media/external/downloads/1000000769

lawest9
content://media/external/downloads/1000000770

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Hilarious watching you trying to post a link.

Juntai
Is he trying to post a link or a scan from his phone?

Test123
laughing out loud

Kyle actually bottled a supernova instead of being hit by a small force of supernova if you want to go that way. None of marvel high tiers have a feat on that level.

Temporarily he withstood it, then needed help. Starship Hulk withstood the Celestial judgement of a hundred-thousand exploding suns.

abhilegend
Temporarily he withstood it, then needed help. Starship Hulk withstood the Celestial judgement of a hundred-thousand exploding suns.
Must be some small suns because starship Hulk's entire power was worth 3000 nukes only lol.

Its called a Hyperbole. Just like Wonder Woman surviving a universe exploding within her.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fd3d4c846aa24c636e7b97433df14e5e-lq

But I guess that doesn't counts but hulk one does, amirite?

Test123
Must be some small suns because starship Hulk's entire power was worth 3000 nukes only lol.

Its called a Hyperbole. Just like Wonder Woman surviving a universe exploding within her.

So is Hal's explosion on Warworld being described as a supernova also hyperbole? Why is one hyperbole and the other not?

This also wasnt Hulk's entire power being inflicted on him but Iron Man's Celestial armour outputting that much energy, and we don't know if 3000 gamma bombs is all of Hulk's energy.

abhilegend
So is Hal's explosion on Warworld being described as a supernova also hyperbole? Why is one hyperbole and the other not?

No, because we actually saw it happen on panel.

Yes, it was. He reverted back to banner and destroyed the celestial suit as well.

So I guess Wonder Woman can tank universe exploding inside her body as well? Good to know.

Test123
No, because we actually saw it happen on panel.

Yes, it was. He reverted back to banner and destroyed the celestial suit as well.

So I guess Wonder Woman can tank universe exploding inside her body as well? Good to know.

We saw the planet explode and an explosion, that isn't enough info to tell if it's a supernova, only because John Stewart mentioned it.

Otherwise is this Thor doing a supernova level explosion? His explosion is so bright it's like a star blazing, seeing something like that from the naked eye makes it a massive explosion.

https://imgur.com/a/rPvCQNj

As for Hulk, he was already being drained of a massive amount of gamma by Stark's suit before he even blew up, so we don't know if that's his entire power.

With Wonder Woman you mentioned it's hyperbole, but why isn't Hal's feat hyperbole then? If it's visuals alone then Thor's feat should also count.

Delta1938

We gonna have our BZ you agreed to, or not?

carver9

It never said "nukes", it said gamma bombs and we've already been through this. Gamma is magic and science.

abhilegend
It never said "nukes", it said gamma bombs and we've already been through this. Gamma is magic and science.
Its a nuke, idiot. What you decide in your retarded mind is of no value when marvel already established it as one in Hulk Season One.

abhilegend
We saw the planet explode and an explosion, that isn't enough info to tell if it's a supernova, only because John Stewart mentioned it.

We saw a planet explode at least, what did those hundred thousand suns do? Nothing at all.

Its stated to be like a star being born, not actually a star was created. Also the canonicity of holiday specials is dubious at best.

Lol, so why was the celestial suit destroyed by 3000 nukes?

Because we saw a planet explode and an entire dimension of willpower shaken by the blast from Hal.

Thor's feat is dubious at best and out of continuity at worst lol.

Edit: it wasn't a star at all lmao, it was Santa Claus, here's the full scene.

https://i.postimg.cc/F1jjvTMw/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/D86LJ8yg/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gxBhsQhL/image.jpg

abhilegend
Comicvine posters simply can't post something without omitting some context lol

carver9
Its a nuke, idiot. What you decide in your retarded mind is of no value when marvel already established it as one in Hulk Season One.

In canon comics, not my mind. Keep thinking Hulk gamma equals nuclear energy (even though number of sources says otherwise).

Test123
We saw a planet explode at least, what did those hundred thousand suns do? Nothing at all.

Its stated to be like a star being born, not actually a star was created. Also the canonicity of holiday specials is dubious at best.

Lol, so why was the celestial suit destroyed by 3000 nukes?

Because we saw a planet explode and an entire dimension of willpower shaken by the blast from Hal.

Thor's feat is dubious at best and out of continuity at worst lol.

Edit: it wasn't a star at all lmao, it was Santa Claus, here's the full scene.

https://i.postimg.cc/F1jjvTMw/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/D86LJ8yg/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gxBhsQhL/image.jpg

So if we saw a planet explode, then that's planetary. The celestial judgment of a hundred thousand suns fired at Hulk, and he overpowered it.

It's stated "a new star blazes in the heavens" after Thor shatters the asteroid, it's not Santa lol, we literally see Santa standing outside the window while the massive explosion is being seen from the sky. Stars don't shine that brightly unless they're blowing up, not when they're born. Either way it's a large explosion described like a star.

What does the suit's durability have to do with it's power?

Also the story is canon, confirmed in the handbook. It also says Thor's explosion resulted in a flash of light that appeared as a bright star, it wasn't Santa lol.

https://i.imgur.com/XwcZedB.png

Delta1938

So that's a no to the BZ?

abhilegend
In canon comics, not my mind. Keep thinking Hulk gamma equals nuclear energy (even though number of sources says otherwise).
Lolwut? It's simply stated to be a nuke, plain and simple.

abhilegend
So if we saw a planet explode, then that's planetary. The celestial judgment of a hundred thousand suns fired at Hulk, and he overpowered it.

Where did we see the suns? It's simply a hyperbolic statement.

laughing out loud

Anyway, this was only a flash of light like a star. Not actually a star.

https://i.postimg.cc/xX7945Ht/8941467-6599475320-PBK6-RLccyu5e-ilb-B0-FSUCcosa-Ya-KJQxu-CTKoz-B8ex-8n-I8-Nob-VNFt3-Btdo-Ijxm-4-G6-DNR-e-FJy5y-ZYBT.jpg

So, the suit is only durable enough for 3000 nukes but can store hundred thousand suns worth of energy? Lol yeah.

So, it was only a flash of light. What's the big deal about that, our real world tech can do that lmao.

carver9
Lolwut? It's simply stated to be a nuke, plain and simple.

Stop lying, troll. A nuke was never mentioned.

https://ibb.co/fHd0q04

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>