Berserker Rage Orion vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Trans level Orion who tore out Darkseid heart, can he do same to Thanos.

Old Man Whirly!
Sure, why not?

lawest9
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Sure, why not? I'm sure other would disagree.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by lawest9
I'm sure other would disagree. I'm sure they will. laughing out loud

Juntai
Of course.

Stoic
Thanos wins. Too powerful, too durable

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos wins. Too powerful, too durable

I wouldn't say he's more powerful than DS.

tkitna
If he did it to DS he can probably do it to Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
I wouldn't say he's more powerful than DS.

I wouldn't say that Drax is more powerful than Thanos either. Do we know exactly how powerful Darkseid was at that time? What version of Darkseid was that? Darkseid has moments that he's very powerful and others when he isn't. Are you giving Orion Darkseid's feats?

Stoic
Originally posted by tkitna
If he did it to DS he can probably do it to Thanos.

Or, if he did that to Darkseid, Thanos probably could do it too.

Juntai

Juntai

carver9
Orion can not under any conditions unless hes amped by an outside source, beat Thanos, Gladiator, Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Juggernaut, Martian Manhunter, Black Adam... no high end top tier. He just ain't cutting it. Thanos crush his bones, with ease.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Orion can not under any conditions unless hes amped by an outside source, beat Thanos, Gladiator, Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Juggernaut, Martian Manhunter, Black Adam... no high end top tier. He just ain't cutting it. Thanos crush his bones, with ease.
Orion oneshots Thanos

basilisk
Berserker Orion casually oneshots Thanos

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by basilisk
Berserker Orion casually oneshots Thanos Sure, why not? thumb up makes sense!

Stoic

Juntai
Orion is always in a berserk state. He takes no prisoners. When applied againstanyone other than Darkseid, he doesn't do much better than any other high end herald. Thanos took would have defeated Anni Hulk, but was tricked. Thanos crushed the Revengers and they had a Cosmic Cube helping them. Thanos took a full on assault from Omega the Galactus clone. Thanos had a gas giant explode in his face. Thanos resisted the power that would have killed mostly any character when he usurped TOAA's power. Thanos took multiple hits from Anni Hulk's battle ship which easily turned herald level characters into hamburger patties. Berserk Orion doesn't have the feats to give him the win here. Orion was being powered directly by the supreme being to kill Darkseid.
The one that appears as Jack Kirby.
The one that created and sent Perpetua to create multiverses.

Thanos loses here.

Orion has no issues fighting, as he is a warrior, but he not always in berserker rage. That just shows how little you understand the character.

lawest9
Orion is always in a berserk state. He takes no prisoners. When applied againstanyone other than Darkseid, he doesn't do much better than any other high end herald. Thanos took would have defeated Anni Hulk, but was tricked. Thanos crushed the Revengers and they had a Cosmic Cube helping them. Thanos took a full on assault from Omega the Galactus clone. Thanos had a gas giant explode in his face. Thanos resisted the power that would have killed mostly any character when he usurped TOAA's power. Thanos took multiple hits from Anni Hulk's battle ship which easily turned herald level characters into hamburger patties. Berserk Orion doesn't have the feats to give him the win here. Sorry to disagree with you Stoic but Orion is not always in a berserk state, I've seen him think things out on plenty occasions with precision in battle, also many of the Thanos feats you are using here are from amped versions, I using standard Thanos here.

zopzop
This version of Orion would be too much for Thanos. IMHO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.