Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
e9tWXvV8eDA

Opens today, looking forward to it as the first one was fantastic.

BruceSkywalker
gonna see soon

wakkawakkawakka
Overall the movie was stellar for the most part. was the Spot supposed to look like the Anti-Spiral from Gurren Lagann after getting his big buff? Maybe that's just my interpretation. This is still probably the best version of Miles Morales since the character was first created IMO. Spider-man 2099 was cool as the straight-man of the Spider-people. Also having Mayday and a version of Peter not stuck being perpetually 28 is still nice even though it was already introduced

Those are just some immediate thoughts.

roughrider
I was as impressed with this as I was with the first one. I don't want to encourage Sony with these solo Spiderverse projects (hopefully, the audience will continue to spurn the live action ones) but I can't deny brilliance when I see it.

BruceSkywalker
saw last night but was too tired to talk..

i liked it a lot.. good animation for someone who doesn't see a ton of animated films. enjoyed miles and looking forward to seeing a live action version quite possibly in Spiderman 4.. Also want to see a live acton version of Spide Gwen as well

NotAllThatEvil2
I thought the first half as amazing. Second half, not so much

FalconPaunch!
And Stiltman should have a "VEGETA MOUSTAAAAAAAAAAAACHEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Jaden_3.0
This was decent. Slows down a bit in the last half hour though. Far better than the MCU multiverse pish though

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil2
I thought the first half as amazing. Second half, not so much

Ah yes, this is what happened. Couldnt quite pin point it.

Yeah, decent, but not as good as the first.

cdtm
First movie was a lot better.

Definitely should not have been a cliffhanger ending, the evil Miles Morales angle simply doesn't justify it and a lot of filler could have been trimmed to wrap it up in one movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.