Matrix Revolutions story :::NEO is the Matrix program

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capodelmondo
Is Neo the Matrix? it's what i ve read in a site with a lot of trama....Neo is the matrix , the program, and when he discover this...he kill himself.....

Is it the truth....???????????????

freemind
If that was true the matrix would have died for 10 seconds with him in the first one. How would the matrix exist before he was born.

gymguy67204
If Neo IS the Matrix, How does the Matrix survive while he is not in it?

Ushgarak
Odd premise.

Captain REX
I think it makes no sense.

Kes
Why would the agents try to kill him? How was he released? He was dead for a bit in M1. Impossible.

AliasNeo15
nope
doesnt make sense wutsoever

Agent_Smith
forum junkie. u there???

Agent_Smith
ushgarak??

Kes
you make the wierdest question Agent. PM them.

Agent_Smith
o lol

Kes
big grin

Another_Smithy
That does'nt make any sense whatsoever...exactly why would he be helping the humans and why would the Agents try to kill him.

Evil Dead
This theory not only doesn't make sense.......it's assinine........Morpheus is clearly older than Neo........so there was no such thing as the Matrix before Neo was born?......well then where the hell did Morpheus come from?

neooneoen
You are assuming that Neo was born, Neo could have been a resident program before his natural life in the 6th Matrix. The fact that his name is Neo could have been a name given to him by his programmer to hint that he is the ONE since NEO and ONE are the same word scrambled. Trinity is also involved in the programming somewhere since she is the 3rd resident in a trilogy , NEO being the first somewho I don't think Morpheous is the second,, be looking for number 2. Natural laws of birth and death do not apparantly apply to the configuration of this drama since most natural laws of life were blown away when the archetect (sorry for mispelling) mentioned that the Matrix had been created and destroyed 6 times. Somehow the 7th Matrix would be the complete number and finish of the Matrix as they know it.

Sifer
Why is it not possible? No the Matrix would NOT have died for those SEVENTY TWO seconds that Neo was dead for in the first movie because if I am guessing correctly, then this is the time it would have been uploaded smile After all, this is when he became the One big grin

Korri
oh my gawd the past has come back to haunt me blink

deaconsearch
SMITH: Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you. You like what I've done with the place?
NEO: It ends tonight
SMITH: I know it does, I've seen it. That's why the rest of me are just going to enjoy the show. We already know that I'm the one that beat you

Korri
ya.. Smiddy has such a high opinion of himself laughing

samdeaconisgay
OK wat is wrong wiv u peeps? Its a film, its not real!!!

I especially dislike u, deaconsearch, cos u r gay.

Hu cares if Neo is da Matrix or if he isnt? Its all bullshit!!! Y r u all obsessed wiv a bloody film??

By da Queen Movver
(soz karl 4 nickin ur phrase)OK wat is wrong wiv u peeps? Its a film, its not real!!!

Astro12345
Its a "bloody" film?

mailedbypostman
Samdeacon, it doesnt matter if we are "bloody" obsessed with this film. This is the matrix foum, and we've run out of topics to discuss. If you think this is obsessing, try looking at the REALLY OBSESSED ones.

Korri
u better not be talking about me embarrasment

samdeaconisgay
Well it's obvious dat ur neva gona get a life so u can all bugger off cos ur sad.

JediHDM
what is the point of resurrecting this thread? absolutely no point, because this thread has no purpose.

Closing...Closed.

samdeaconisgay
Yea ur all really really sad

Korri
oh yeah....

and the fact that you posted to tell us that isnt sad? smile

samdeaconisgay
no cos i dont spend my days goin "oh is neo the matrix? is the matrix neo? am i gona get sucked into my computer and enter the matrix?" who gives a crap? it's a film, for God's sake!

the reason why it was made was so the blokes who made it could make millions of dollars, it's fiction, not fact!

DenKi
Please dont say that annoying BS....

closing.... closed?

Its not closed?? jesus, just dont say that annoying stupid line again plz

WindDancer
I don't get your point on the millions of dollars. But if people want to get sucked into their pc to talk about their matrix is their own taste. Nothing wrong with that.

Superfly4000
Neo is the sixth anomolly of the matrix. All the others of his type have followed the basic procedure of allowing Zion to be destroyed. The reason why Neo is special is because he broke this procedure and created a sort of peace between the Matrix, The MAchine City, & Zion...

HarmoNiC FLo
Follow me here.

The matrix was supposed to be rebooted over and over. there were "neos" every time. morpheus is outside of tha matrix - in zion. morpheus claims he searched for neo all his life . that makes no sense...if he was really outside of tha matrix, he would have encountered neo five times before.

Zion is within tha matrix. i think the architect was looking for a way or in his terms...a mathematical equation to achieve a state where neo would save both zion and trinity - to attain perfection over his creation, tha Matrix.

samdeaconisgay
My point about the millions of dollars is:

The makers of the film only made it to line their own pockets. They made it up, and people like you actually believed it was real! It's all bullshit, so you don't have to spend your lives discussing it! For pity's sake, get a bleedin life!

fruits
morpeheus would not have encountered "neo" 5 times b4 because the other "neo's" were not in morpheus's life time. they were b4 it. their have been no other "neo's" since morpheu's freeing.

DenKi
I think the Films are nearly Dead now..

HarmoNiC FLo
died*

Darth Odious
I think the oracle was the one who helped solve this problem in revolutions. she knew that Neo neither neo or could could beat agent smith. True neo could just jump into him like the first matrix and destroy him, but smith is unplugged now. The oracle unplugged herself but realized that if she allowed herself fo be cloned by smith she would be connected with all the other smiths. Smith became more powerful after cloning himself from the oracle, which would explain why he started cackling like a madman, even scaring the rest of his clones, temporarly at least. The oracle waited for smith to beat neo and clone himself through the one. Combined with the oracle's access to every Smith, Neo's ability to destroy Smith from the inside out, and Matrix agreeing to back off if Neo wins, ended in a home run for everybody. It's a little difficult to swallow that the Matrix would back as relentless as it was, but whatever, it worked.

Darth Odious
The Architect looks like Colonel Sanders, Lord of Kentucky Fried Chicken, if he went to college that is. Maybe the colonel was set for deletion but ran away screaming with a bucket of chicken. That should be part 4. I'm sure their working on something of that nature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.