Sabers!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Ok how do you get those sabers???

JediOasis
Good question, I've wanted one for a while now.

Darth Daft
I want one too - a yellow one actually, but you have to become a Jedi Council Member if you want one from Ratcat. However, you can make your own if you wish, regardless of your Jedi status.
At least I think the above is correct. Anyone know otherwise?

Gundark
I got my totally cool sabre and sig from the great artiste' Dim by:

1. Not constantly groveling like queeq.
2. Not making a new topic to announce I had 1000 posts like queeq.
3. Butting in line in front of queeq.
4. JC having mercy on me even though I am extremely well known to go off topic on a regular basis. (Although I have been trying to behave, much unlike queeq).

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Raz
DD don't you read your mail? I sent you an email offering to make one for you! Send any specific things you want to [email protected]
BTW, we are in the process of making sabres/sigs for all our top posters!

queeq
*whine* I don't want a saber, I wanna tommy blaster, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh *end of whine*

queeq abides

Ratcat
I think Dim is gonna make it for you.

queeq
Whining has its merits. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, I mean it's gotten so many so far...laughing out loud

Dim
*starts to practice her whinning* laughing out loud

Ratcat
Wouldn't bother, only works if you got one of those really irritating, high pitched voices.... Oh, but hang on a minute.... On second thoughts, go for it!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Gundark
(Gundark puts cotton in ears) I missed queeq ? What was I thinking ????? laughing out loud

Ratcat
No, I won't say it. No, I made a promise to myself. Oh sod it! Be thankful for small mercies hon!!!!
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark pulls cotton out of one ear...) Hmmm..what was that, RC, I didn't copy. My comlink needs a battery laughing out loud

queeq
In sign language to Gundy: Sure you missed me, Gundy. You can admit it to me, I won't tell. Give yourself to the Dark Side, Lady Mayhem.

Ratcat
OK, Chaos, Mayhem... Just need a little panic and disorder and you work here will be done. laughing out loud

queeq
RC can be Panic and EJ can be Disorder.

And then there were four! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Nah, nevr panic in a crisis, I have a headless chicken to run around in circles and do that for me.

*Slaps DDs hand reaching for the headless chicken*

queeq
Hmmmm, that is a little cryptic. Could you be more... specific?

Ratcat
Look, if I was specific, then there might be a danger that you'd understand me. And, quite frankly, that would never do... laughing out loud

queeq
Ooooooooooooooookay..... whatever works for you..... I guess.... *confused*

Ratcat
My work here is done.

Gundark
Hmmmm....giving someone nicknamed Chaos a tommy blaster sounds like running with the scissors...laughing out loud

Dim
Hey!!!..My voice isn't that bad *smacks RC*

And howcome everybody is the embodiment of something except for me? errrrrrrrrrr laughing out loud

Ratcat
Dim, you are just the embodiment of sweetness... There ya go.wink

queeq
Uggh "Don't get mushy with me, Princess"

So your work is done. Does that mean you are leaving?

Ratcat
Nah, you know you just wanna keep me here cos you can't live with the thought of me not being around.

And don't call me princess.

queeq
I can't? Hmmm, I seem to remember having a life before I came here...

theEviljedi
Me, disorder? laughing out loud Get out of here. laughing out loud

Ratcat
queeq with a life? Nope! Can't imagine that. rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Yes, disorder, thats you. And don't forget it. laughing out loud

Stop that. My hands are dirty.

finti
Well thats why I`m giving you the soap, not the one on tv.laughing out loud

Dim
I'm sweet!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
Yes, you are sweet and I love you for it.

queeq
Uuuuggh, more mushy stuff. Must be the 14th of February drawing close.

Okay, for those who missed it. RC is now known as Panic and EJ as disorder. Let's just make it official, people.

Ratcat
Actually, let's make it clear, I am not called panic, and if Raz see's fit to make my profile read that way then I'm outta here.

Just for clarity, that is a serious promise.

queeq
What's wrong with Panic? It's almost as nice as Chaos.

"Do not do unto others..."

Ratcat
I didn't call you Chaos, that was Dim...

I have a name and the name is Ratcat. RC if I like you and Sir if I don't...

queeq
Sir Panic? Okay then.

Ratcat
Well, you're getting closer but I'll just be happy with what I have right now.

queeq
Well, we could call you: RatCat, Prince of Panic.

Ratcat
YOu could, but not if you want me to answer.

queeq
Prince of Panic sounds excellent for an honourary title. What's wrong with it?

Ratcat
Well, feel free to take it for yourself...

queeq
Sorry, I have already been dubbed "Chaos". I just want you to have a cool title like that. In time you will call me master and everyone will call you Panic. evil face

Ratcat
queeq, you seem to want to mould me in your image. What is it about me that you want to change?

queeq
You are just changing. I don't want to change you at all, you're going fine the way you do. It IS inevitable. evil face

Ratcat
I think we both know that is not true....

queeq
RC, you have only begun to discover your dark powers. You not yet realise your importance. You can destroy Raz, he has foreseen this. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hehe, I don't think I want to destroy Rz, he might be my father. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
Aha, that'll complicate things. laughing out loud
Only your hate... can destroy him.

Ratcat
But I thought we all wuvved little Razzykins. laughing out loud

Raz
Razzykins? Thats new!

queeq & Gundark, would you like your old titles back? The titles were just meant to be temporary...

Meanwhile, I'm off to change RCs title to "Mr. Panic"......j/k!

Ratcat
And with that here is my final post.... j/k2

queeq
Bye RC. And just when he was getting interesting... laughing out loud

No Raz, I'd like to keep mine. Can't deny what I am. I just hope Gundy will keep hers as well, so she can be my cyber-spouse. laughing out loud

Ratcat
It will never work.....

finti
RC you should have a pair of yellow cats eyes, one on each side of your name. That would look awesome.

queeq
RC is a little depressed these days. I am sure Gundy and I will make a good cyber-couple. With her consent of course. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hey! I'm not depressed. In fact, I'm getting in to all sorts of trouble for being too happy and having a lack of issues ( wink ).

Life is just a great big ol' roller coaster and I don't ever wanna get off. smile

queeq
Well, the ride ends someday anyway. Talk about depressing. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, you're born, you live a little then you die. I'm just trying to make the most of the middle bit.

Darth Daft
Just to stay on topic about the sabres, I thought you might like to know that my new sig will have chickens and Sith lightsabres in it. Fun fun fun....

Ratcat
Sounds like Razman has his work cur out for him...

Dim
Little red lights on a blaster..*grumbles*
laughing out loud

finti
fried chickens around a saber! they got to close DD

Ratcat
Oh dear, is Dimmy getting blaster envy. Well I'm sure Raz's efforts won't suck at all...

queeq
Are you saying Dimmy's efforts will suck?

Well, Dimster, if it makes you grumble, never mind then.

Ratcat
Well, once upon a time they might have sucked, but I'm sure now that they will not...

queeq
They MIGHT have sucked????? Dimmy is the best.

Gundark
She sure is in my book smile

Ratcat
I know this, hehehe, somethinsg are best left alone.

Trust me, I know from where I speak... laughing out loud

queeq
That doesn't sound very nice.

Ratcat
One thing I have NEVER claimed to be is NICE...

JediOasis
Um, to get back on topic.....how do you get those sabers?

theEviljedi
Become a top poster.

Ratcat
That mus be why your saber is showing. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
I thought I had made it perfectly clear on my first post on this topic on how to obtain a saber. Mayhem always makes things quite clear. Perhaps some of you need to review. laughing out loud

Ratcat
As Gundy put it...

A lot of queeq bashing to be done if you want a sabre. laughing out loud

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud RC, you crack me up !!!! laughing out loud

queeq
And.... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's quee-eeq!

Ratcat
*And the croud goes wild*

Sorry Gundy, but 3 out of your 4 ideas did involve some queeq bashing of some description..

Gundark
And you're questioning someone of my age, as queeq is fond of reminding me of ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Oh, sorry, I forgot: Gundy's ancient! There I said it. I'll be on time next time.

Gundark
Yes, queeq, I don't have all day to wait around for you to come here and pick on me. I've got mayhem to create, man, I'm busy !!! laughing out loud

queeq
Well go on then, I'm right behind you. laughing out loud

Gundark
I wonder what would happen here if chaos and mayhem left for like, a week. laughing out loud

queeq
It'll turn into the most boring place you've ever seen. laughing out loud

finti
Cant be worse than Titanic!

Gundark
Finti, I think your worst nightmare would be waking up and finding you turned into Leo. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Yep, and without us you would be just like him. laughing out loud

Gundark
Hmmm....my Sith mind is working overtime tonight. If we can get finti to send his pic in, we can get Dim to plaster Leo's head on his body. Hehehe. evil face

Ratcat
Well I'm watchin the mail box....

Dim
I would never to that to finti..it would just be too cruel laughing out loud

queeq
Oh come on. Look at what you did to RC. Now THAT is cruel. laughing out loud

Gundark
Hehehe. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Nuts... nuts... nuts...

Gundark
Really, Ush, this thread was about sabers, not nuts. Please do try to stay on topic like the rest of us. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
No, it take's a very big man to be a dwarf! hmph!..stick out tongue

And Gundy you ARE a nut...Almond, to be extract laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Ush is turning! Ush is turning! Soon we'll have another Sith party. We'll get him a black sabre.

Gundark
MMMMMMM...almonds are my favorite. Oh, Dimmy, how did you know. Quite clever you are with the pun! Hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
Let's have a nut party in the tavern, then.

Dim
laughing out loud ..Thank you Gundy!

anyway..topic closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.