Korvac Vs Pariah (Dark Crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/O6xYjfA.jpg

Vs

https://i.imgur.com/681Snob.jpg

Stoic
What has Joseph done?

zopzop
Dark Crisis Pariah had Darkseid, Neron, Nekron, Eclipso, the Hand, Upside-Down Man, Ares as his minions because of the power he got from the Great Darkness. He wipes the floor with any version of Korvac.

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
Dark Crisis Pariah had Darkseid, Neron, Nekron, Eclipso, the Hand, Upside-Down Man, Ares as his minions because of the power he got from the Great Darkness. He wipes the floor with any version of Korvac. First of all, I categorically refuse to recognize that either Upside Down Man or the Empty Hand actually appeared in Dark Crisis. Never happened. Figment of our collective imagination. Let's move on.

Otherwise, regardless of the narrative merit of Dark Crisis, Pariah utilizing a portion of the Great Darkness' power is kinda on par with utilizing a portion of the Presence's power. That's gotta be above Korvac utilizing the Power Cosmic granted via Galactus' Worldships.

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
First of all, I categorically refuse to recognize that either Upside Down Man or the Empty Hand actually appeared in Dark Crisis. Never happened. Figment of our collective imagination. Let's move on.

Otherwise, regardless of the narrative merit of Dark Crisis, Pariah utilizing a portion of the Great Darkness' power is kinda on par with utilizing a portion of the Presence's power. That's gotta be above Korvac utilizing the Power Cosmic granted via Galactus' Worldships.

You're guessing and with good reason, but we really have no idea how powerful Korvak actually is. It took Tony to stop him and Tony was a Beyonder level threat, if not more powerful. I chimed in to say that Pariah may actually have his hands filled here.

ODG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.