Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
First game is my favorite 3rd person shooter, so been looking forward to this for over a decade.

2NuZ7F-OlxY&ab
Link

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
First game is my favorite 3rd person shooter, so been looking forward to this for over a decade.

2NuZ7F-OlxY&ab
Link

Who could forget the GREAT Space Marine! laughing out loud

No no, Vanquish is milquetoast, Transformers Fall of Cybertron is a trifle, Gears of War, Gears of Who?

Rob, master of shitty tastes. laughing

-Pr-
Like you know what you're talking about.

Game looks great, and the original was tons of fun. Can't wait.

Kazenji
I liked the first game and i wasn't even a big 40K nerd.

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-
Like you know what you're talking about.

Game looks great, and the original was tons of fun. Can't wait.

cdtm follows he around in every forum/thread and is anti whatever I said, if I say "Putin is a despot", he supports the man. Best to ignore.

Yup. I'm torn whether to finally buy a PS5 or just get this for my PC, older PC, but the specs are more than enough for this apparently.

cdtm
cdtm follows he around in every forum/thread and is anti whatever I said, if I say "Putin is a despot", he supports the man. Best to ignore.

Yup. I'm torn whether to finally buy a PS5 or just get this for my PC, older PC, but the specs are more than enough for this apparently.

I'm your biggest supporter whatytalknf 'bout fugetaboutit!

-Pr-

My sister has slowly turned me in to a bit of a trophy hunter so i'll likely get it on that first, but if it's half as moddable as the original was on PC, i'll definitely end up getting it on that too.

Robtard
I played it on Xbox and then computer, never did the mods though. I saw some cool ones on YT though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.