Run around the world the fastest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Running speed, can even run on fours if they want (hands and feet).

Who can run around the world the fastest? Kinda like Flash and Superman race. Contestants!!!

1. Quick Silver
2. Cyborg
3. Spiderman
4. Jay Garrett
5. Mera

Who is winning this race? Running only

Also, place in order from winner to last place if you want

lawest9
I don't about placing everyone in order but I'll say Jay and then Pietro.

MrMind
who the hell runs on all fours, do you run with your hands carver?

as for this thread they quadruple team on mera

Thinkerer
Why the **** are Mera, Cyborg and Spiderman even in this thread big grin

carver9
Because they are speedsters, nano second speedsters.

-Pr-
This is a poor attempt at trolling, even for you, Carv.

carver9
Lmao... it's not trolling though. If the characters have nano second fts, why in the world would they not be able to run around the world in nano second times? If I can move my limbs at nano second speeds, I should be capable of covering the earth at the speed of light as well.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lmao... it's not trolling though. If the characters have nano second fts, why in the world would they not be able to run around the world in nano second times? If I can move my limbs at nano second speeds, I should be capable of covering the earth at the speed of light as well.

That's not how a body works. Human or superhuman. You have to know this.

carver9
What I'm saying is, if I can move my limbs at light speeds, I should be more than capable of running at or close to those speeds.

-Pr-
That's... that's not true at all.

NemeBro
I mean it kind of is and it is only retard comic logic that says otherwise. If you have the ability to move your body and limbs at speeds like that then there is no reason you should be capped at peak human or like sonic speeds. It's stupid, just like Diana being able to take getting punched by a character who can throw a building but still be pierced by bullets.

It's wrong to give these characters movement speed feats well outside of their demonstrated abilities but don't piss on carver's head and tell him it's raining.

DarkSaint85
Yeah this is a result of both comic inconsistency and carver's stupidity, tbf

Some of these characters (Mera and Cyborg) don't have the running feats, despite having the reaction feats to suggest they should be able to. Comic inconsistency.

Carver somehow doesn't understand this despite reading kiddie books his entire life. Stupidity.

carver9
If they can react at nano second speeds, they should be capable of running at those speeds or close to it. No way around this. They either have the fts or don't.

DarkSaint85
Was Flash operating at full capacity when he faced Mera?

DeadpoolXXX
If they can react at nano second speeds, they should be capable of running at those speeds or close to it. No way around this. They either have the fts or don't. what are you even talking about?

if i dodge a baseball thrown at me by an mlb pitcher, it doesn't mean i can run at 90+ mph.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
what are you even talking about?

if i dodge a baseball thrown at me by an mlb pitcher, it doesn't mean i can run at 90+ mph. Only because you lack confidence.

carver9
what are you even talking about?

if i dodge a baseball thrown at me by an mlb pitcher, it doesn't mean i can run at 90+ mph.

So if you can move your legs at light speed, you're telling me that you can only still run at peak human speeds?

DeadpoolXXX
answer the question- if i dodge an mlb fastball, does that mean i can run in excess of 90mph?

or is it more likely that reaction speed doesn't always translate to running speed?

carver9
answer the question- if i dodge an mlb fastball, does that mean i can run in excess of 90mph?

or is it more likely that reaction speed doesn't always translate to running speed?

How close is the ball? Is it right in your face, what's the distance? If you side step a bullet at close range, that's coming directly at you, after the trigger was pulled, I would 100% think you could also run at incredible speeds.

DeadpoolXXX
pitcher is on the mound. i'm at home plate. he throws a 95mph fastball at me and i am able to dodge it. does that mean i can run at 95mph? of course not.

what i'm getting at here is that reaction speed doesn't always equate to sustained travel or running speed. especially in comics. surely you know this and are just trying to troll?

carver9
pitcher is on the mound. i'm at home plate. he throws a 95mph fastball at me and i am able to dodge it. does that mean i can run at 95mph? of course not.

what i'm getting at here is that reaction speed doesn't always equate to sustained travel or running speed. especially in comics. surely you know this and are just trying to troll?

So if an indestructible baseball was thrown at a person at it was going FTL (the ball) and that person saw the ball, and then reacted to the baseball by hitting it with an indestructible baseball bat, would you think that person can also run at super speed or human level speeds.

Also, you all use real world calculations daily on fts. The only time you dokt use it is when it doesn't suit you or your arguments.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Was Flash operating at full capacity when he faced Mera?

How fast was Flasb going here? Remember, it's just comics.

https://ibb.co/ZK3nNZt

Comic said under light speed. No mentions of him increasing his speed. It's just comics.

DeadpoolXXX
So if an indestructible baseball was thrown at a person at it was going FTL (the ball) and that person saw the ball, and then reacted to the baseball by hitting it with an indestructible baseball bat, would you think that person can also run at super speed or human level speeds.

Also, you all use real world calculations daily on fts. The only time you dokt use it is when it doesn't suit you or your arguments. lmao. you keep avoiding my question because you're realizing how idiotic your troll rationale is.

if i dodge a 95mph fastball thrown at me, does that mean i can run at 95mph by default? yes or no?

DarkSaint85
This is like saying Muhammad Ali and Tyson are world class 100m, 400m, marathon, you name it, sprinters.

Actually let's use a more recent example. Tyson Fury Vs Usain Bolt, who can run faster?

Who is better at avoiding punches?

Moreover, it's comics. Who has a better bench press, Punisher, Batman, or TOAA?

carver9
lmao. you keep avoiding my question because you're realizing how idiotic your troll rationale is.

if i dodge a 95mph fastball thrown at me, does that mean i can run at 95mph by default? yes or no?

I'm not avoiding your question since you're reacting before the ball get to you, and the pitcher being some distance away from you, you seeing the swing and you having the skill to hit the ball and time the swing by the time the ball reach you. That's more of a skill question with great execution and amazing perception. Now if you could slap a bullet out of the air, then we can talk about speeds. People practice for YEARS to pull off what you're talking about.

carver9
This is like saying Muhammad Ali and Tyson are world class 100m, 400m, marathon, you name it, sprinters.

Actually let's use a more recent example. Tyson Fury Vs Usain Bolt, who can run faster?

Moreover, it's comics. Who has a better bench press, Punisher, Batman, or TOAA?

If Mohammad Ali can slap and dodge beams of light coming at them at 186000 mps, I feel confident they could run at those speeds as well.

DarkSaint85
TIL Carver doesn't know how fast bullets go.

DarkSaint85
If Mohammad Ali can slap and dodge beams of light coming at them at 186000 mps, I feel confident they could run at those speeds as well.

Ali and Tyson and any 'good' boxer can dodge punches at close range.

Those punches are about 30mph.

Can Tyson Fury run at 30mph?

DeadpoolXXX

Moreover, it's comics. Who has a better bench press, Punisher, Batman, or TOAA? if the ability to react and dodge equated to running speed, then most professional fighters would be faster than usain bolt. usain's peak sprinting speed was clocked at 27mph. pro fighters routinely throw punches in the 30-35mph range (and many of those strikes are dodged by the other fighter.)

so yes, carver- tyson fury vs. usain bolt in a 100m sprint. who wins?

carver9
if the ability to react and dodge equated to running speed, then most professional fighters would be faster than usain bolt. usain's peak sprinting speed was clocked at 27mph. pro fighters routinely throw punches in the 30-35mph range (and many of those strikes are dodged by the other fighter.)

so yes, carver- tyson fury vs. usain bolt in a 100m sprint. who wins?

Moving your limbs at high speeds CAN equate to speed, especially running speed if your legs can move at tremendous speeds (strength and stamina as well). If I can move my legs, arms at light speeds, AND perceive things at those levels, i should be able to run at those speeds with no issues at all. Taking a step alone at light speed is devastating.

DeadpoolXXX
cool. tyson fury can throw (and dodge) punches at 30ish mph. so you must believe he can run at those speeds as well.

move over usain, there's a new sheriff in town. thumb up

carver9
cool. tyson fury can throw (and dodge) punches at 30ish mph. so you must believe he can run at those speeds as well.

move over usain, there's a new sheriff in town. thumb up

/OXr51FXKMPc?si=5D0cA77kmH-OOMGP

DeadpoolXXX
some fine sprinting feats for mike there. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I reckon he can not only beat Usain Bolt at 100m, he can also beat Kipchoge (top marathon runner) at a marathon.

I bet Tyson can run 35mph for the entirety of the marathon, truly there is no distance Iron Mike can't run at 35mph over.

Truly wondrous, the mind of a Carver is.

DeadpoolXXX
https://i.postimg.cc/4ds0Gytk/11.jpg

carver9
some fine sprinting feats for mike there. thumb up

Or fine training to do the things you're mentioning, lol. Tyson trained his body in a certain way to conduct the things you're mentioning whereas a runner trained their bodies to do certain fts. It's honestly pretty simple understanding of these things.

DeadpoolXXX
It's honestly pretty simple understanding of these things. you're right. it is very simple.

tyson fury can throw (and dodge) punches at 30ish mph. "simple understanding" dictates that his ability to do so does not translate to running speed. otherwise he'd literally be the fastest man on earth. but if you haven't guessed already, he's obviously not.

i know you're trolling. it's cute. but pull your head out of your ass for just a minute and realize how retarded the "point" is that you're arguing here.

Galan007
This thread has been... Enlightening, if nothing else. Heh.

Anyway, a character like Grendel can casually react to bullets fired at him from very close range, and precisely deflect them back at the shooter:
https://ibb.co/br48dqP

The average 9mm round can travel upwards of 800mph. So does this mean Grendel can physically run/sprint faster than the speed of sound? Of course not. Grendel is just a normal human being -- he isn't a bonafide speedster. There is a sharp distinction between perception/reaction speed, and travel/running speed. Some characters(like the Flash family and Superman, for example) can both react fast AND travel equally as fast. Other characters(like Grendel) are only capable of the former.

...But this isn't exactly late breaking news, so I'm not sure why it's a thing now?

DarkSaint85
You're all just jelly that this is one of the fastest humans on earth:

https://i.postimg.cc/Fzk4vxJv/3817.jpg

This guy can not only outrun Usain Bolt at his peak, but also grizzly bears, lmao.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread has been... Enlightening, if nothing else. Heh.

Anyway, a character like Grendel can casually react to bullets fired at him from very close range, and precisely deflect them back at the shooter:
https://ibb.co/br48dqP

The average 9mm round can travel upwards of 800mph. So does this mean Grendel can physically run/sprint faster than the speed of sound? Of course not. Grendel is just a normal human being -- he isn't a bonafide speedster. There is a sharp distinction between perception/reaction speed, and travel/running speed. Some characters(like the Flash family and Superman, for example) can both react fast AND travel equally as fast. Other characters(like Grendel) are only capable of the former.

...But this isn't exactly late breaking news, so I'm not sure why it's a thing now? it's not a thing. carver is just butthurt.

You're all just jelly that this is one of the fastest humans on earth:

https://i.postimg.cc/Fzk4vxJv/3817.jpg

This guy can not only outrun Usain Bolt at his peak, but also grizzly bears, lmao. thumb up

but you're also forgetting leg kicks. many trained fighters can throw kicks at over 100mph. f*ck beating usain bolt, they can easily outrun a cheetah as well. #carvermaths

DarkSaint85
Pretty sure Butterbean did kickboxing too. Damn, imagine if all the running events in the Olympics was just based on people trying to dodge an angry Mike Tyson's punch.

DeadpoolXXX
indeed.

as an aside, i can also type pretty fast (think my best was 120 words/minute). feel like that should give me pretty good odds against usain in a race, if #carvermaths translates proportionately.

Thinkerer
My dick once reacted at FTL speed, so I'm signing up for the Olympics this year.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/T1VXTM1/RCO014.jpg

h1a8
Lmao... it's not trolling though. If the characters have nano second fts, why in the world would they not be able to run around the world in nano second times? If I can move my limbs at nano second speeds, I should be capable of covering the earth at the speed of light as well. You can move your limbs within a few tenths of a second. Does that mean you can circle the Earth in a few tenths of a second? Come on now

h1a8
If Mohammad Ali can slap and dodge beams of light coming at them at 186000 mps, I feel confident they could run at those speeds as well. Then you would be stupid. It takes less than 1/10th of the speed of a projectile to dodge the projectile from 30ft away.

Basically move your head 1 ft before the projectile travels 30ft and hits your head.

StiltmanFTW
Mohammad Ali

Heh.

Told you so, DS...

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Herc doesn't have the feats to beat Night Trasher, let alone Cap.

*Thrasher.

Cancel yourself.

Trust me, his kind doesn't care about spelling their names (or anything else, for that matter) right.

haw-som haw-som haw-som

DarkSaint85
Berlin Marathon was yesterday. Kipchoge won the men's event in 2 hours 2 minutes.

That's a steady speed of 12.82mph. Let's round that up to 13mph. If Tyson Fury can move his hands at 35mph, and has the reaction speed to avoid punches coming at his head at 35mph, I really don't see why he can't run an entire marathon at 35mph, or nearly 3x this speed.

No way round this.

Diesldude

carver9
Berlin Marathon was yesterday. Kipchoge won the men's event in 2 hours 2 minutes.

That's a steady speed of 12.82mph. Let's round that up to 13mph. If Tyson Fury can move his hands at 35mph, and has the reaction speed to avoid punches coming at his head at 35mph, I really don't see why he can't run an entire marathon at 35mph, or nearly 3x this speed.

No way round this.

Did Tyson train to be this fast? Did Kipchoge train to run this fast? I don't get why you all are using things that people specifically trained for as evidence of running speed. Can Kipchoge punch as fast as Tyson and if the answer is no, why not?

DarkSaint85
Did Tyson train to be this fast? Did Kipchoge train to run this fast? I don't get why you all are using things that people specifically trained for as evidence of running speed. Can Kipchoge punch as fast as Tyson and if the answer is no, why not?
Lmao. But that's not your initial point, is it?

What I'm saying is, if I can move my limbs at light speeds, I should be more than capable of running at or close to those speeds.

Also, holy shit lol, Tyson Fury could train for ten lifetimes, he's not running an entire marathon at 35mph lmao.

Jean Claude Van Damme at his peak isn't running a marathon at 70mph lmao (the speed a kickboxer can move his foot). Doesn't matter how much he trains, lol, he's not running at 70mph and outrunning cheetahs consistently over 26miles lol.

You're so idiotic sometimes.

StiltmanFTW
Welcome to the Carververse.

Mohammad Ali

Unholy abomination created by Pope Carver IX:

https://i.ibb.co/1GQxFMM/Moh.png

DarkSaint85
I'm screaming. You're a funny guy, Stilt.

carver9
Lmao. But that's not your initial point, is it?

Also, holy shit lol, Tyson Fury could train for ten lifetimes, he's not running an entire marathon at 35mph lmao.

Jean Claude Van Damme at his peak isn't running a marathon at 70mph lmao (the speed a kickboxer can move his foot). Doesn't matter how much he trains, lol, he's not running at 70mph and outrunning cheetahs consistently over 26miles lol.

You're so idiotic sometimes.

I never said they could run 35 to 70 mph, lmmfao. No one can. What I did say is if either dedicate as much time as Kipchoge did in training for that specific type of sport, they could probably match him.

carver9
Our discussion isn't about training though, something that every person you've mentioned did to accomplish those fts you all are mentioning. Cyborg was mentioned as having a natural trait of FTL speeds, something that didn't require training.

DeadpoolXXX
your entire idiotic point from the start was that if someone can move their limbs at a certain speed, then they should be able to run equally as fast. the word "stupid" isn't enough to emphasize how stupid that is.

carver9
your entire idiotic point from the start was that if someone can move their limbs at a certain speed, then they should be able to run equally as fast. the word "stupid" isn't enough to emphasize how stupid that is.

I agree with you all. If a person can move their legs/limbs at FTL speeds, when running, moving their legs at their top speeds, they can only run at peak human speeds. Now let's end this debate.

DeadpoolXXX
you keep saying "ftl" like that matters at all to the idiotic "point" you're trying to make.

any decent mma fighter can throw a kick upwards of 70mph. does that mean they can outrun a cheetah in your world? yes or no.

carver9
you keep saying "ftl" like that matters at all to the idiotic "point" you're trying to make.

any decent mma fighter can throw a kick upwards of 70mph. does that mean they can outrun a cheetah in your world? yes or no.

I literally said I agree with you. If a person can move their limbs at 186000 mps, because let's be honest, if Superman blitz a person at those speeds and that person can perceive, dodge, lift their feet up and kick him, that's more than just throwing a kick. So again, I agree with you all. If a person can perceive something and react to it by moving their limbs at light speeds, hitting that target, they can only run at human level speeds. End of debate.

h1a8
Carv is saying that in the time it takes for a person to move their limb or throw a punch that same person CAN CIRCLE THE EARTH in that same time.

Also he's not understanding the fact that you only need a fraction of the speed of am attack to block or dodge it.

StiltmanFTW
4. Jay Garrett

Who? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
who the hell runs on all fours, do you run with your hands carver?

That's how it's done in Zimbabwe, bro.

DeadpoolXXX
I literally said I agree with you. If a person can move their limbs at 186000 mps, because let's be honest, if Superman blitz a person at those speeds and that person can perceive, dodge, lift their feet up and kick him, that's more than just throwing a kick. So again, I agree with you all. If a person can perceive something and react to it by moving their limbs at light speeds, hitting that target, they can only run at human level speeds. End of debate. laughing out loud nah you're just realizing how retarded your argument is and are trying to defensively act cute. it's a pretty comical bit of trolling tbh.

mma fighters can throw (and dodge) 70+ mph kicks, but their ability to do so obviously doesn't translate to running speed..... considering, you know, that the fastest sprinter on earth was "only" clocked at 27mph.

when you fail, you fail hard. smile

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Carv is saying that in the time it takes for a person to move their limb or throw a punch that same person CAN CIRCLE THE EARTH in that same time.

Also he's not understanding the fact that you only need a fraction of the speed of am attack to block or dodge it.

You have to perceive the attack first and then dodge. If the attack is too fast for you to perceive, no matter the size, and your body is too slow to react to it, you will not dodge it. If Hulk throw a ball and it achieves FTL speeds, if you do not have the perception and movement speed to dodge it, you can't. Even at a fraction of those speeds, you're not dodging something coming at you at light speeds.

h1a8
I literally said I agree with you. If a person can move their limbs at 186000 mps, because let's be honest, if Superman blitz a person at those speeds and that person can perceive, dodge, lift their feet up and kick him, that's more than just throwing a kick. So again, I agree with you all. If a person can perceive something and react to it by moving their limbs at light speeds, hitting that target, they can only run at human level speeds. End of debate.

Why would they be only be able to run at human level speeds Carv?
That wasn't your original argument. You basically said the time in which they can perform an action they can travel around the Earth in that same time.

And it doesn't take someone to move at 186000 mps to be able to dodge or block an attack moving that fast.

A pitcher can throw a baseball at 100mph but it only takes a catcher less than 5mph to move his hand to catch the ball.

If someone can move their limbs at many times faster than a human then they can also run many times faster than a human. The actual speed of their run can be calculated from the speed of a basic movement (like a punch) within a decent degree of accuracy (less than 50% error). This assumes comic physics of gravity speeding up as the character gets faster (aka Flash, quicksilver, etc).

h1a8
You have to perceive the attack first and then dodge. If the attack is too fast for you to perceive, no matter the size, and your body is too slow to react to it, you will not dodge it. If Hulk throw a ball and it achieves FTL speeds, if you do not have the perception and movement speed to dodge it, you can't. Even at a fraction of those speeds, you're not dodging something coming at you at light speeds. Speed is irrelevant. Time is the only thing that matters. I (a mere human) can dodge a light speed attack in comics if the attack starts far enough away (a light second for instance).

Time can be estimated from BOTH speed and distance (not speed only).

If cyborg can make basic human like movements 100x faster than a human then he can be estimated to run at 100x faster than a human.
That doesn't mean he can circle the Earth in the same time he can make a movement

carver9

If someone can move their limbs at many times faster than a human then they can also run many times faster than a human. The actual speed of their run can be calculated from the speed of a basic movement (like a punch) within a decent degree of accuracy (less than 50% error). This assumes comic physics of gravity speeding up as the character gets faster (aka Flash, quicksilver, etc).

I agree. The rest of your comment had nothing to do with what I said since I said multiple actions happening in a single instance while you're statement reference someone just throwing and catching which involves distance and perception (the guy lifting his arm, titlting back, moving his arm to throw the ball and the hitter is seeing all of this, even the ball leaving his hands which aids in him not only knowing when the ball is coming, but using skill to also hit in the right place).

DarkSaint85
I never said they could run 35 to 70 mph, lmmfao. No one can. What I did say is if either dedicate as much time as Kipchoge did in training for that specific type of sport, they could probably match him. wait so you DIDN'T say if a person can move their limbs at X mph, they can run at X mph?

Not even sure why they need to train like Kipchoge. They can already move at 70mph; per you, that means they can run at that speed lol.

h1a8
I agree. The rest of your comment had nothing to do with what I said since I said multiple actions happening in a single instance while you're statement reference someone just throwing and catching which involves distance and perception (the guy lifting his arm, titlting back, moving his arm to throw the ball and the hitter is seeing all of this, even the ball leaving his hands which aids in him not only knowing when the ball is coming, but using skill to also hit in the right place).

This thread is about running around the Earth, not dodging attacks. You said that if someone can make an action in a nanosecond then they can run around the Earth in a nanosecond too. See how dumb that is?

I can react and make an action in 0.3 of a second. Can I run around the Earth in 0.3 seconds?

h1a8
Let's end this.
Moving at superhuman speed does imply you can run at superhuman speeds too.
But reacting to a certain speed (up close) doesn't mean you can move that same speed.

So Carv yes, they can all run faster than humans. But they can't run as fast as the speed they reacted to.

DarkSaint85
I agree with you all. If a person can move their legs/limbs at FTL speeds, when running, moving their legs at their top speeds, they can only run at peak human speeds. Now let's end this debate.

In Carver's world, there are only two speeds: lightspeed and human speed, lmao.

DarkSaint85
This golden thread ranks up there with Carver's ripping tinfoil thread.

MrMind
how old is carver? 40?

ODG
Originally posted by Thinkerer
Why the **** are Mera, Cyborg and Spiderman even in this thread

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG

Because Carver was so salty, he married Lot.

-Pr-
Originally posted by NemeBro
I mean it kind of is and it is only retard comic logic that says otherwise. If you have the ability to move your body and limbs at speeds like that then there is no reason you should be capped at peak human or like sonic speeds. It's stupid, just like Diana being able to take getting punched by a character who can throw a building but still be pierced by bullets.

It's wrong to give these characters movement speed feats well outside of their demonstrated abilities but don't piss on carver's head and tell him it's raining.

I'm not saying the principle is wrong. I'm saying Carver's interpretation of it is. And it is.

Because Carver was so salty, he married Lot.

Ha.

StiltmanFTW
I might agree with Carv that DC team is wanking certain characters' speed too much, double standards and all that, but I can't say him making a bait thread and mispelling 3 character names out of 5 (after two decades on this forum) is doing him any favors...

abhilegend
I might agree with Carv that DC team is wanking certain characters' speed too much, double standards and all that, but I can't say him making a bait thread and mispelling 3 character names out of 5 (after two decades on this forum) is doing him any favors...
Considering how this forum wanked Surfer for decades basis on exactly the same scene which DS is using for Cyborg, fair is fair.

carver9
Thing is, Darksaint truly believes Cyborg has super speed whereas no one believed Surfer reflexes were equal to DCs best speedsters. No one said Surfer reflexes equals Superman or Flash reflexes. Well, no one recently.

abhilegend
Thing is, Darkseid truly believes Cyborg has super speed whereas no one believed Surfer reflexes were equal to DCs best speedsters. No one said Surfer reflexes equals Superman or Flash reflexes. Well, no one recently.
How fast can he run?

Surfer has moved his arms within a nano second and his combat speed still isnt great. Do you know what combat speed is?

abhilegend
Thing is, Darksaint truly believes Cyborg has super speed whereas no one believed Surfer reflexes were equal to DCs best speedsters. No one said Surfer reflexes equals Superman or Flash reflexes. Well, no one recently.
@Nuul...

True. Surfer nanosecond second speed should be enough. Doesn't matter since CIS is on and neither will be fighting like anything that was recently said. Surfer wins the majority. Healthy majority.
It isn't? Post those scans of Superman combating at nanosecond second speeds.

carver9
I said recently and you post stuff from 5 to 10 years back. Gotcha.

qwertyuiop1998
1. Strength = Thor, Superman close second and Surfer not that far off
2. Power lever output = Surfer
3. Endurance = all are equals
4. Travel Speed = Surfer no contest
5. Reflexes and combat speed = Superman, Surfers close
6. Telepathic resistance = Surfer then Superman
7. Intelligence = Superman
8. Healing Factor = Surfer no contest
9. Longevity = Surfer
10. Willpower = Supes
11. Miscellaneous powers and abilities = Surfer no contest

This is me using current versions of each and including Mjlonir and Surfers board.

ODG
Thing is, Darksaint truly believes Cyborg has super speed whereas no one believed Surfer reflexes were equal to DCs best speedsters. No one said Surfer reflexes equals Superman or Flash reflexes. Well, no one recently. https://media.tenor.com/mq6yt85BmV4AAAAC/samuel-l-jackson-english.gif

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Considering how this forum wanked Surfer for decades basis on exactly the same scene which DS is using for Cyborg, fair is fair.

Oh, sure.

Surfer and Thor with FLT reactions... old members like us sure remember that kmcircus laughing out loud

abhilegend
laughing out loud

What happened recently to change your mind?

-Pr-

So in your opinion, Superman is one of DC's best speedsters? Well... it took you long enough.

abhilegend
Oh, sure.

Surfer and Thor with FLT reactions... old members like us sure remember that kmcircus laughing out loud
Goober still thinks Surfer is as fast as Superman, so does ODG regarding Thor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

What happened recently to change your mind?

Hmmmmmm I wonder how recent this change of heart was ....

DarkSaint85
Don't think we'll ever know, tbh.

MrMind
Don't think we'll ever know, tbh.

hey ds can you summon phildo back?

DarkSaint85
He's far too busy these days to bother with us little people. I just tell him how awesome and cool I am on here and he's satisfied

StiltmanFTW
He's far too busy these days to bother with us little people.

I heard the great news, too http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

ODG
Originally posted by MrMind
hey ds can you summon phildo back? https://www.slashfilm.com/img/gallery/the-15-best-doctor-strange-comics-you-need-to-read/intro-1651849688.webp

BY TEH MOONS OF MUNIPOOR...

BY THE ORB OF AGAMMOTTO...

BY THE VAPOURS OF VALTOOR...

I HEREBY SUMMON.... PHILDOOOOO~~~~!!!!!111

ODG
https://media.tenor.com/o_CQP1tLshUAAAAC/stan-lee-did-it-work.gif

h1a8
If they can react at nano second speeds, they should be capable of running at those speeds or close to it. No way around this. They either have the fts or don't.

Wait. When has Spider-Man or Mera or Cyborg reacted in a nanosecond?

DarkSaint85

His sensors? What do you mean? A sensor is useless without something to process the...sensory input, and in this case the processor is a Motherbox.

So in the space of a nanosecond:
https://i.postimg.cc/hJV9Sy86/RCO014-2.jpg

We literally see his thought processes from one nanosecond to the next.

Downloading, learning, and applying new information:
https://i.postimg.cc/v4LfQCHG/5902953-cyborg-2016-013-016.jpg

Tony isn't Cyborg. He doesn't have a Motherbox fused to him. Unless you are arguing that his sensors download and learn martial arts, and then move his limbs? At which point, you are just arguing semantics, as the physical act of moving his limbs etc is Cyborg's.

But yeah, Shift (who is Metamorpho's clone)/Metamorpho/Miss Martian/Atom should be able to do it.

I'm also slightly unimpressed by this usage of infinity, because of your comment that normal humans can tolerate 0.2 seconds of 'infinite knowledge '. I know you try to rationalize it, but that still sounds iffy.

carver9

https://ibb.co/WD63dYS

In regards to Mera, Dark said she moved at light speeds due to her hitting a moving Flash.

h1a8
https://ibb.co/WD63dYS

In regards to Mera, Dark said she moved at light speeds due to her hitting a moving Flash.

Hitting Flash doesn't prove > lightspeed movement. How many times has a faster character been tagged by speeds significantly slower?I'm pretty sure Flash has been tagged by things moving slower than a bullet before.

Hell Spidey dodges bullets on a daily but sometimes get hit with speeds well below bullet speed (writers forgot his SS too).
We have PIS and we have plot devices.

Also Spidey only dodges lasers because his SS guides him out of the way right before they are fired. Aim dodge lasers.
His SS has been shown to act like a form of precog before.

Also it takes stamina to run around the Earth. Just because I'm faster than you doesn't mean I can run longer distances.

And just to scale things. The average human's top running speed is about 60-80% of their punching speed.
For elite fighters then about 50-60%

DarkSaint85
Hitting Flash doesn't prove > lightspeed movement. How many times has a faster character been tagged by speeds significantly slower?I'm pretty sure Flash has been tagged by things moving slower than a bullet before.

Hell Spidey dodges bullets on a daily but sometimes get hit with speeds well below bullet speed (writers forgot his SS too).
We have PIS and we have plot devices.

Also Spidey only dodges lasers because his SS guides him out of the way right before they are fired. Aim dodge lasers.
His SS has been shown to act like a form of precog before.

Also it takes stamina to run around the Earth. Just because I'm faster than you doesn't mean I can run longer distances.

And just to scale things. The average human's top running speed is about 60-80% of their punching speed.
For elite fighters then about 50-60%

Carver was incredibly salty, all because he didn't like me saying PIS existed in comics, lmao:

Mera would have infinite infinite speed, lmao.

But this is if you want to agree that Flash wasn't at his best.

Or if you want to agree PIS exists in comics.

Either way, you admit that I am right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.