Super trinity initials the Infinite Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qwertyuiop1998
What if it were Superman(mainstream) and E2 Superman(Golden Age) and Superboy Prime work together in Infinite Crisis
Can they be more successful in achieving the goal(return the original Multiverse)
Or just like the original story, only restoring another Multiverse. Or just plainly failing to do any of that?

No Alexander Luthor or Lois Lane(s) in this scenario. The Trinity gets one week prep time(assuming they already escaped Paradise Dimension and are at full power).

The trio won't turn on each other and they are determined to achieve their goal
However, they don't get the resources in the mainstream Earth(so, they won't have like Fortress of Solitude in the beginning, unless they construct one)

Round 1: The characters of main reality aren't aware of them and have no knowledge about any of them
Round 2: The characters of main reality are aware of them once the prep time is over, and have basic knowledge(see the forum rules) about them

Alhtough it sets in the time of IC, but all eras of feats are available for both sides here

DeadpoolXXX
i don't think any of the supermen have the ability to restore anything purposefully. i'd wager that only sbp has the pure haxx to make any lasting changes, but even those changes were erratic at best.

in the end i think alex's very calculated machinations were required to restore the "perfect earth" exactly as it was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.