Possible Overlooks Of M1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

69erSteiner
Have any of you guys gone back and re-watched The Matrix and noticed the transistion to Mr. Anderson ( Neo ) in the room with Agent Smith right before he puts the bug in his stomach? It's a whole bunch of monitors and the camera zooms in onto one monitor to start the scene. After Reloaded, we all know that this is the Architect watcing Neo. I'm still pretty new here and didn't know if anyone else had mentioned that.

-69er

Sifer
Yes I have mentioned that, but well spotted smile There is ALOT of things that is said which is very relevant for the next film. Listen to the Oracle, Smith and Morpheus in particular smile

Skittles19
wow, I didn't notice that..cool

nopy
nah its probably just a bunch of monitors

Sifer
No, they are not just a bunch of monitors at all. Have you actually looked or watched it to see?

princess leia
it could be the architect watching, or it could just be a high security cell.

Sifer
Look at the monitors, they are identical to that of those seen in the Architects room.

Evil Dead
Agreed.........besides, why would the Agents need to video them interrigating Neo, they are computer programs.......they don't forget.

It would also be assinine for them to have security cameras in the room as any human could walk by the security monitor and see what is going on.............I'd like to point out that the sole purpose of the agents inside the Matrix is to keep humans from finding out that they are inside the Matrix........I think showing them a video of a man's mouth morphing shut and a person putting a metallic bug into their stomach might raise a few questions eh?

FLIPMODE
Yeah I mentioned that a montha ago.

It's the same exact screens.

Why dont the Agents do any more cool stuff like they did to neo in that holding cell?

AliasNeo15
They must hav been planning these stories for some time. Those brothers know there stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.