rotk premier date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tiger lilly
hey everyone, new here, and desperate to find some info on when the london premier of return of the king is, plannin on makin a trip down there but need to know when it is so i can book a hotel!

if anyone knows or knows where i can get the info it'd be ver much appreciated

cheers! smile

tiger
x

Corran
*waits in eager anticipation for the answer*

Fire
probably like the world premier on 17th of december

Mithrandir
earlier than that, i hear like the world premier will be in the beginning of decmber

KidRock
Im going!!! my 2nd cousin is Orlando Bloom so i got in

tiger lilly
your second cousin is orlando bloom?!?!? yeah rite!
i know the prem in new zealand is 1st december, i was gonna go to that but i live on the other side of the world so its a bit difficult... i always assumed the premier with the cast appearin in london was a little ahead of general release on 17th.....?

Senor_Pessoba
you know what..i think im going to cry at the end of Return of the King..thats it..no more LOTR movies... sad

tiger lilly
i think ill definately cry at the end of rotk, not only cause its gonna be dead dead sad, but cause no more movies sad but think, we'll have the dvd and extended dvd's to look forward to smile

Izz
But at least there'll be no more waiting. Waiting is terrible. You've been to the cinema to see the movie a couple of times, and then no one wants to go with you and you're broke. It's January so you still have to wait for about eleven months till you can see the next movie, and only a few months less till you can have the DVD! And you happen to live in some small country in Europe, where everything comes even later!!!

Dark_Queen
i hate waiting too-i think they spread everything out too much(the dvds and the movies).harry potter fans are lucky!!!!lol they dont have to wait as long.in australia-ROTK will come out dec 26thsad.its been like that for the last 2 LOTR movies
i think the london premeire is dec the 10th or something-but im not sure

tiger lilly
oh my goodness! u have to wait till the 26th? thats just crap! stick out tongue peter jackson is mean for makin u poor australians wait even longer

Seraph
to kidrock: hey my uncle is viggo mortensen so we could join in together laughing out loud

glorfindel
i,am waiting until a cinima will run all three together(drool)
we may have to convert all the seats into toilets though? smokin'

FanizaFloo
Pls Pls does any1 no how 2 get ticket 4 da priemer in london is it the 17th yeah

FanizaFloo
Pls Pls does an1 know how 2 get ticket 4 da londomn premier pls pls is it the 17th yeah

GABRIEL05
my uncle's ex-girlfriend's cousin's sister's mother-in-law knows this kid who worked at McDonalds where someone said that they saw a guy who looked like Orlando Bloom wink

therock316
haha ur funny *shakes his head in embarrassment 4 her (assuming its a gurl cause gabriel is a gurls name)*

Ozzyelf
Help me I need to know when and where the Australian premier of ROTK is and i'm going insane trying to find out! Does anyone know?!

fini
hey ozzyelf go to the official LOTR movie sites and ask them there..........they'll probably help u
i dont know if i can post links here yet

billyboyd4ever
is there a US premire?? if so when???

Smeagol
Listen, and listen hard. The ROTK Premiere in London will take place at The Odeon, Leicester Square. The expected date is on 11th December. If you want tickets to see the film, write to:
Entertainer Films Distribution
Eagle House
108-110 Jermym Street
London
SW11 6HB

Hope that helps.

turin
Man i wished i lived by london.

Smeagol
He he... aren't we lucky? There's also a LOTR Exhibition being held at the Science Museum. Runs from Sept - Jan. All sorts of LOTR stuff is going to be there- the props, costumes, models, concept art and technologies... I can't wait!

Find out more:
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/exhibitions/lordoftherings/index.asp

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

tiger lilly
this site has tha expected premier dates for around the world:

http://us.imdb.com/ReleaseDates?0167261

Shadowfax
I read sumware that it mite be on abt the 11th of december in london!! dunno abt the U.S., soz!!

o yeh, and the world premiers not on the 17th, its on the 1st of december in New Zealand, Wellington.

CAN U BELIEVE THAT ORLANDO BROKE HIS BACK A YEAR BE4 HE GOT THE PART 4 LOTR!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Hypernova
I'm going to the world premiere Happy Dance alien

Well... maybe just outside laughing out loud

Shadowfax
yr so luky!!!!!!!! my dads trying 2 get us all tickets 4 thelondon premier, and i mean not just standing outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i luv this pikki of shadowfax!!!!!!

HobbitGurl
hey i thought the london premire was on the 14th........thats when i thought it was i'm going to stand outside so cya there whoever said they were going lol and i'm going to the exibition in exactly a week yay i already have tickets! yay

Orli's girlx
Hey y'all im goin down 2 London for the premier 2!!an i live in scotland, oh im so dedicated!im really excitable tho ! I woould luv 2 go in to it so i think i'll write 2 that adress! Oh an 2 ne fans of billie boyd i saw himrecently!! big grin

pippin
guys......

where did you all(those that already have them) get ur tickets from??

orlandofan
Happy Dance Yo people! I'm from South AFrica and I'm going to the RotK premier in London on 11Dec!! Yeah!! big grin

pippin
how did ya get the tix??

lotrfanatic
It opens here in Memphis on the 17th but I will be seeing it on Trilogy Tuesday on the 16th. I would like to go to the premiere in NYC, but cant.

Banshee

pippin
and where did ya get ya tix from?!?!?!?

orlizbabe
Hi there, I'm new to this so please be patient with me.
In response to tiger lilly's question about when the premier for ROTK is, it's on 11th December at the Odeon, Leicester Square.
Nobody can purchase the tickets unless you are a celebrity or you have hundreds of pounds to give to the charity of their choice that will be distributing the tickets.
I'm peeved just as much as anyone, I've tried everything I can think of to get hold of them.
Sorry for the negative information.

orlandofan
rolling on floor laughing
I have family in London who got the tickets for me. I've been begging for it for MONTHS now!!!
sick
Wished you could all go, didn't think it would be so difficult for other to get tickets as well.....

pippin
how did they get them??

Fire
well evert movie has those celebrity premiers

but those dont count, except for new zealand the publical premiers are at the earliest at the 17th of december

orlandofan
:-0
Good heavens.. I don't know how they got them. And I ain't complaining 'bout it since I've wanted to go for ages!!!
wink

Corlindel
In Portugal at 10 of December big grin stick out tongue

10 of December

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! eek!

BingaBonga
*yawns* still waiting..........

Nufflum
does any1 know the date of the NYC premiere? one person said it's the 4th at Zieghfeld theater but they were just geussing. PLZ post soon!!!!!! some1's gotta kno!

Orli's girlx
hey guys again,
wel i was desperate 4 tix but hey im happy 2 go be a crazy fan who stands outside an screams alot! i just wanna c orli!il b there wif ma pen paper an camera at the ready!so its the 11th 4 sure yeah? caus i kinda need to arrange trains and were im stayin an stuff!!yey!
ooo how excitable!

Orlandoswifey
meh i'm poor sad gonna try and stand outside thou big grin and get photos of orli and everyones autograph :P

Orlandoswifey
shucks - i hope i can go, i'll just gatecrash itt if i don't get ticketss big grin

Verity
Zackly! that's what I'd like to know! NY anyone?? A reliable source....? wink

MISSY_EC
well....really? I believe you. But if I see you mention that Orlando....such a babe....then my trust to you will fall completely....

WOW. drama.

~*MiSsY*~

Tricksy Hobbit
Hey guys - this is to all of you planning on standing around outside next Thursday at the UK premier......please help......does anyone know what time it's all happening? I have taken a day off (sad) but dunno how early to get down there. Advice please?

Ta.

Orli's girlx
hey again thats wot i wanted to no cause im cummin down from scottie land YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY (JUMPING AROUND IN CRAZY FASHION!!) me an my frend r goin an were takin our scotland flags so if u c 2 lunatics that wil b us!!
im an so unbelievably excited !!! but em it'l prob b at nite me thinks cause the other london ones have been?? please one of those people with tix(who i am extremely jealous of by the way!!) could u tell us bout times an stuf?

hey an 2 that person sayin stuf bout orli's cousin she's entitled 2 comment on his obvios sexyness caus u can marry ur cousin u no! But please dont caus that would spoil al our chances!!
well please help with times someone !
xxx
p.s 2 ne billy boyd fans i saw him surfin at ma local beach couple of months ago!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance mad

Orli's girlx
o an that grrrrrrr face is 2 peeps with tix (shallow i no!)

bLooMiLiCioUs
OMG YOU have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orli's girlx
Yes i am also extremely jealous! hey two of my guy frends from edinburg(who aren't as crazy as me bout orli!)met him inthe summer! god life is unfair!!!imade him telme all the details to was tres funny!!! but OMG will hopefully c him on thurs!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

wizzee
what time are people planning on getting to leicester square tomorrow ive never been to a premier and i dont want to miss out

Orli's girlx
wait did u say 2moro its thurs isnt it?!!!!!!!

tiger lilly
yep its thurs, and if i was goin (which im not, as i have a timed essay to do on friday in uni sad miffed ) id get there rather early to get at the front

and i want as many details as possible from u lot if u do go! and pictures too!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!!

wizzee
yep i meant thurs ive just been of work for 2 weeks so i keep forgetting the days but at leassst i can getsss to a premier

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
well that'ssssssss goodsss to knowlaughing out loud

tiger lilly
are we goin into gollum mode precioussssss....?

bLooMiLiCioUs
methinkssssssss ssoooooo my precioussssssssssss
laughing
they STOLE it frm us!!nasty hobbitses,they STOLE it frm us!!!

mors823
One week. Just one more long and harsh week until RotK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.