Zod's Kryptonians vs. MCU Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Zod and his kryptonians land on Earth and try to terraform it like they did in MOS, except this time they land on MCU Earth.

Will they be successful in terraforming Earth or will MCU's heroes stop them?

DarkSaint85
The heroes could well stop them with the mystics.

OTOH, the MCU never dealt with that many speedsters - even Quicksilver alone was dealing with the Avengers, now add laser eyes and enhanced strength and flight? Hmmm.

riv6672
MCU FTW.

Robtard
They will bow before Zod.

Zod and his sharpie-drawn-in-hair-cut could solo most of the MCU heroes. Ironman, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Shang-Chi wouldn't pose much of threat, some not at all.

The heavy hitters like Scarlet Witch and Dr. Strange are soft and squishy and could be taken out with a speed-blitz.

Vision could be a potential problem, but there are ways to defeat him as shown, especially with a small army of Kryptonians. MCU Hulk would be a punching bag.

tkitna
The magic wielders should be able to handle them.

Khazra Reborn

FrothByte

Robtard
We saw how many there were on the ship in The Flash when they all came down. Assuming the old skinny scientist guy was the only one who stayed behind.

Thinkerer
If there's more than three, then Zod and his army win, but even with 3 they might be able to pull it off.

You are talking about current MCU Earth probably?
That means Tony is dead, Black Panther is dead, Black Widow is dead, Captain America quit and is an old dude (?), Hulk seems to be severely downgraded, Vision is dead (or is he back?), Wanda isnt at full power, Strange doesn't have the time gem anymore, Captain Marvel is fused with the other "Marvel's"(?)

What does that leave?

a weakened Hulk, Thor (if he's back on Earth), War Machine, Namor, some Eternals, Dr. Strange, a weakened Wanda, She-Hulk, a weakened Captain Marvel, and Shang Chi with the rings..

MCU Earth dies.

tkitna
Only three of them?

There's more than three portals here.
https://sm.mashable.com/t/mashable_in/photo/default/what-makes-the-portals-scene-in-avengers-endgame-the-most-em_dksk.2496.jpg

Here's several training with Strange.
https://insidethemagic.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/benedict-cumberbatch-as-doctor-strange-training-in-kamar-taj-550x310.jpg

There's a bunch of them at Kamar Taj when Wanda attacked.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.ZJzzkQLbE4sa7bZ23P_O1wHaD6?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain

Plus there's Agatha Harkness and even American Chavez who aren't going to take likely of their world being taken over or destroyed.

Another question is, will Loki allow this to happen since he's the keeper of all timelines now?

tkitna
Oh, my bad. I thought you meant only three mystics (Strange, Wanda, and Wong).

I really should read more carefully before putting my foot in my mouth. Sorry. Carry on.

John Murdoch
I could be convinced either way:

- Loki easily wins it for the current MCU by cutting off whatever DCEU reality Zod and crew are coming from before they arrive at MCU Earth.
- Current MCU has the following that could get a win: Captain Marvel (if re-ignite a star Carol shows up, not trouble losing to female discount Ronan shows up), Thor, Strange, Wanda (if she is still around), original color palette Vision, and Makkari. All the others keep Namek or the fodder Kryptonians busy: Hulk, Shang Chi, Spider-Man, War Machine, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, etc. If Phastos gets some time to cook something up, he can make a difference.

- I'm inclined to go with Zod and co. though. We saw at least several tries by the two Barry's and Supergirl to stop the Kryptonian invaders, and they failed each time on-screen, with Zod winning mid-diff each time. Alternate Barry had nigh-countless times and couldn't make it happen. THe MCU has one shot, not infinite replays, to stop Zod, so if a heavy hitter goes down, that's all she wrote. Zod proved to be the most formidable DCEU villain thanks to the Flash movie.

I give it Zod.

FrothByte
Just want to point out that the Talokans, Wakandans and remaining Asgardians are all on earth too. Plus the Eternals, Moonknight, Falcon and Winter Soldier, Red Guardian, Antman and his family, Mordo, and a few other random superheroes and villains scattered around.

Robtard
I was thinking he meant Avengers, but if it's every super-powered and magical being on Earth, yeah, Krptonians are going to have to work for it.

relentless1
there's no way the Marvel Earth gets all the supes together before Zod and his crew take out at least a couple of heavy hitters gang beat style, Zods crew is concentrated under one leader, the heroes and villains are scattered all over the galaxy so their ability to mount a group defence is limited, even so there's at least 10 Kryptonians all with superior speed durability and strength to any of the Marvel characters so either way its a tough beating MCU crew is gonna take

Thinkerer
Indeed, Marvel Earth would need to get everyone ready, prepared and working together to stand a slight chance. That includes the villains. They could never accomplish that with a surprise invasion. If this was before Civil War and before Thor and Hulk were off-planet, they'd have a better shot.

Robtard
Faora would beat Hulk's ass faster than Thanos did.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Thinkerer
Indeed, Marvel Earth would need to get everyone ready, prepared and working together to stand a slight chance. That includes the villains. They could never accomplish that with a surprise invasion. If this was before Civil War and before Thor and Hulk were off-planet, they'd have a better shot.

To be fair, it's not like Zod tried to take over earth in a few hours. In MoS, the government still had a good amount of warning before the terraforming started.

KingD19
Unless the Kryptonians have a way out of the Mirror Dimension, Strange can end this pretty fast. So far it's only been dispersed with Inifnity power(Thanos with the gauntlet), magical knowledge+the power to mitigate it(Dark Dimension Boosted Kaecillius and Scarlet Witch Wanda), and Spidey using his nerdness to understand the Euclidian space was actually based on super magic math so he incapacitated Strange to get out. You can't just punch or heat vision your way free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.