Hulk (MCU) vs Hulk (2003)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thinkerer
Pre-blip. Who wins?

tkitna

Impediment
Bana Hulk stomps Ruffalo Hulk. MCU Hulk is shamefully nerfed.

Darth Thor
2003 Hulk was confirmed to grow stronger the longer he fought, had proper healing powers, and leaped far higher and moved much faster.

But I don't recall strength feats on par with one shotting a Leviathan or pushing Surtur. So that's something for Ruffalo Hulk I guess. He'd still do well to avoid this fight, especially if he can't land an early KO.

playa1258
2003 Hulk wins. MCU Hulk is massively underpowered due to Disney throwing a fit that Universal has the film rights for a solo film.

Robtard
03 Hulk could shove MCU Hulk up his own ass and MCU Hulk would be physically powerless to stop it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
2003 Hulk was confirmed to grow stronger the longer he fought, had proper healing powers, and leaped far higher and moved much faster.

But I don't recall strength feats on par with one shotting a Leviathan or pushing Surtur. So that's something for Ruffalo Hulk I guess. He'd still do well to avoid this fight, especially if he can't land an early KO.

He threw a tank, bro. He leaped like 3 miles at a time, bro. He grabbed a freak'n missile, bro. He gamma-jizzed his own father to death, bro.

riv6672

NemeBro
MCU Hulk and it's not close. I don't care if he's smaller. I don't care if he's treated "worse". The reality is only one of these characters are written to take hits to the chin from guys who can crumble multiple city blocks with a hammer blow or punch and flip three million ton monsters. Forget Hulk, even Thor, who Hulk is canonically physically superior to, has feats that would allow him to manhandle Bana Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.