Hal Vs Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.ibb.co/M5yw3V5/HJ.webp

Vs

https://i.ibb.co/Jqzv6C5/AW.png

ShadowFyre
Last time I remember seeing Adam warlock he was like a high trans low sky father level being I'm not sure where he's at now.

If we were just going by their average levels I would probably say Hal

zopzop
Adam Warlock is such a trash character. I don't get the appeal of this character at all. What even is his powerset?

Stoic
Super strength, flight, karmic bolts, ability to bend magic, and incredible fighting skills of the ninja persuasion. His sneak attacks used to be deadly.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
Adam Warlock is such a trash character. I don't get the appeal of this character at all. What even is his powerset?

Being the Anti-Thanos.

MrMind
hal

as a gay man you don't find adam warlock sexy?

cdtm
Originally posted by MrMind
hal

Zop's gay?

But he isn't insufferable like Adam 🤔

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
hal

Hell no. Way too metro for my liking. Now Classic Marvel Hercules however.....

cdtm
Hell no. Way too metro for my liking. Now Classic Marvel Hercules however.....

Pinball FX3 has a neat Hercules table you might like, he stands right in center table beefcaking at you. 😀

Not Marvel Herc, but a very close clone with similar bravado (And build).

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
Pinball FX3 has a neat Hercules table you might like, he stands right in center table beefcaking at you. 😀

Not Marvel Herc, but a very close clone with similar bravado (And build).

Qy2zdXaegx0

"Help me escape! Shoot the snake!"

Proceeds to wrestle with phalic symbol for ten straight minutes. 😋

ODG
Adam Warlock is such a trash character. I don't get the appeal of this character at all. What even is his powerset? He used to be one of my favorite characters. But the absolute most frustrating thing about him is his powerset. That's because his powerset drastically changes every friggin resurrection. And he's been resurrected a dozen times.

He'll go from synthetic being of humanity's utmost potential, to Avatar of Life, to cosmically aware being that can stand apart from reality, to quantum magician (whatever the hell that even means), etc.

cdtm
That just makes him interesting, not like Starlin writing Thanos the most boring character ever.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
He used to be one of my favorite characters. But the absolute most frustrating thing about him is his powerset. That's because his powerset drastically changes every friggin resurrection. And he's been resurrected a dozen times.

He'll go from synthetic being of humanity's utmost potential, to Avatar of Life, to cosmically aware being that can stand apart from reality, to quantum magician (whatever the hell that even means), etc.
Not gonna lie, that Quantum Magician idea (i pictured him as a time/space mage) could have been awesome, but they fumbled that too.

ODG
^ Coulda been cool. But then he died and was resurrected and his powers changed completely. Again... Originally posted by cdtm
That just makes him interesting, https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-26-2015/KKSEj9.gif Originally posted by cdtm
not like Starlin writing Thanos the most boring character ever. Kinda true that Starlin's Thanos became boring somewhere btw the 4th & 17th time he got omnipotence only to relinquish it. thumb up

Stoic
Thanos is as interesting as the plot.

ODG
^ D1s be da tru-tru.

But before I'm accused of hating on Thanos, that proposition kinda applies to all comic characters don't it?

leonidas
i'm with odg--warlock used to be awesome--one of my faves way back. because he was so different. and thanos used to be my fave villain WAY back. he was so cool. when he was brought back i was so pumped lol but then.... i also liked the quantum magician idea too. anyway, some versions could give hal a run but hal wins this more often than not against most version of adam i think.

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
^ D1s be da tru-tru.

But before I'm accused of hating on Thanos, that proposition kinda applies to all comic characters don't it?

It does, but Thanos thrives on plot the way that no other part time character can

ODG
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm with odg--warlock used to be awesome--one of my faves way back. because he was so different. and thanos used to be my fave villain WAY back. he was so cool. when he was brought back i was so pumped lol but then.... i also liked the quantum magician idea too. anyway, some versions could give hal a run but hal wins this more often than not against most version of adam i think. https://media.tenor.com/LebP8XAcafsAAAAM/i-miss-you-anya.gif

P.S. No homo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.