Cosmo vs. Rom the Space Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Happy Dance Who wins the space race?

cdtm
Cosmo wins with ease.

Wonder Man

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Cosmo wins with ease.

Why?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Why?

Because Cosmo's a dog. 😀

Rom won't expect this non-threatening looking pet to have enough power to knock back Adam Warlock, Cosmo isn't exactly what you'd call "famous", few know his capabilities.

Stoic
Ron was hit repeatedly by the Hulk, Gladiator, and a few other heavy hitters though.

leonidas
not sure if rom has any mindrape resist feats. if he doesn't he doesn't have much chance here.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure if rom has any mindrape resist feats. if he doesn't he doesn't have much chance here.

Yeah I've never seen any, not in IDW and not in the Xmen meetings in his original run.

You'd think that space armor would have defenses just like the Imperial Guard has, except with less jobbing (The Guard are the biggest jobbers next to Justice Legion A)

Stoic
Has Rom ever been assaulted by mind powers before? Aren't Dire Wraiths capable of mind assault? Not sure about this one? Weird since I collected his first appearance. I remember him having decent durability after being decked by the Hulk and walking away afterward. Then his fight with Gladiator. But yeah, if he folds over tp, not much to talk about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.