Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
Nicholas Cage is allegedly in training to star as the Sub-Mariner in the film adaptation of the Marvel comic book, a source told Ain't It Cool News.

The actor, who was at one time in the running for the role of Superman, was recently overheard at the gym telling his trainer that he was getting in shape for the upcoming Sub-Mariner film, which is currently being pushed into production.

hmm..Cage isnt soo bad

Metroplex
I agree. If he doesnt act like a stoner all the time. Lol like in the show Mad TV when they made fun of Nicholas Cage as Clark Kent.

MaverickIce
Nicholas Cage...Namor....Nicholas Cage.....And I thought george clooney would be a bad Batman....I wouldn't trust that fool ol' Nick with my car key let alone the fate of atlantis...

Darth Vicious
What do u mean Maverick? Nick Cage is a great actor, he has made some great movies such as Leaving Las Vegas, Face-Off, Con-Air,The Family Man, hes a talented actor, he could pull off the character of Namor with his eyes closed!

P.S- and Maverick, theres no points for second best! lol

Senor_Pessoba
yeah...Nick was good in Adaptation i thought

keif
nick cage might be good as namor but i am looking forward to his ghost rider

LeAtHerRFace
Yup, I agree Cage would be a good choice for Namor.

captain_marvel
I have heard reports that they have not decided on Cage and that The Rock may be up for the role...

X-Menfan2003
It would be great to see Cage playing Namor, one of my favourite marvel heroes.

Linkalicious
You guys realize he's well over 40 and probably has saggy ***** **** right? Namor has his shirt off almost the whole time he's fighting, I don't think Cage can cut it as Namor, but his face could fit nicely and he is a talented actor.

Maelstrom
Namor traped on a desert island, ya what a show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.