Wonder Man vs. Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
raver Does Wonder Man take this fight?

zopzop
Super Skrull. He doesn't hold back and he has a nice mix of powers to deal with flying bricks.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man can shift tactics. With tactical advantage he can record and deploy countermeasure.

Senor Cage
SS

leonidas
prolly skrull. especially in a forum.

StiltmanFTW
Only because Simon is a pacifist these days.

Smurph
Nah, Skrull always > Simon

StiltmanFTW
Mroo?

https://i.ibb.co/MpFMCcZ/6z2GpIF.jpg

Smurph
Yeah, the order goes:

Devil Dinosaur
Super-Skrull
Wonder Man

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Only because Simon is a pacifist these days.

I lean toward a serious Wonder Man winning this unless SS goes invisible. That's the way a comic would go, but in a forum, bubble to the brain would ko Simon ftw.

StiltmanFTW
He's just pure Ionic energy that chooses to be human in appearance - the bubble trick shouldn't affect him.

Forum mentality is a double-edged sword, Stoic.

leonidas
yeah i thought of the bubble but figured the invisibility thing would be a bigger issue if he's using all his powers to their fullest. i'd think he could withstand a nova blast. i very much doubt he could handle an invisible stake through his back (or eye...) driven with thing's strength. and that's really just the simplest form of attack skrull could use.

StiltmanFTW
See, that's the problem. In theory, Simon should be able to withstand almost anything. Not unlike, let's say, Silver Surfer.

In practice... glass jaw. Norman Osborn's pumpkin bombs say hello.

DarkSaint85
Maybe it's a mental thing. CIS is still on, after all.

carver9
How is Skrull beating WM?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maybe it's a mental thing. CIS is still on, after all.

Maybe. But more like lazy writing, imho.

Having one dude punch the other has worked for both Marvel and DC for so long, they stick with it (most of the time).

Welcome back, by the way.

Stoic
He's just pure Ionic energy that chooses to be human in appearance - the bubble trick shouldn't affect him.

Forum mentality is a double-edged sword, Stoic.

Remains unknown, but I don't see why it would, or wouldn't work? He has a great deal of invulnerability so he may just be able to no sell it, or feel a sting?

My first thoughts were that Simon would physically dominate Super Skrull. I do question his toughness in the other hand, because Sue's powers are pretty badass.

StiltmanFTW
Because you don't have a human physiology when you're living energy.

zopzop
Has Simon done anything impressive since he beat up Red Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
He's become a pacifist and stopped fighting, as already mentioned.

zopzop
He's become a pacifist and stopped fighting, as already mentioned.
What a mess of a character.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Failed actor, failed superhero.

He sure doesn't have it easy.

Smurph
Originally posted by Stoic

My first thoughts were that Simon would physically dominate Super Skrull. lol, no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.