Lowe To Be Luthor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
Casting rumors continue to fly around the proposed fifth Superman movie. The British Z Review Web site reported a rumor that former West Wing star Rob Lowe is being considered to play the villainous Lex Luthor in the upcoming Superman movie.

E! News Live, meanwhile, reported a rumor that former Sliders star Jerry O'Connell is being looked at to play the title role, according to a report on Dark Horizons

I cant imagine either in those roles

Gundark
Rob Lowe ? Eshhh....bad choice. I think they would be better off casting complete unknowns in not only the Luthor role but also the Superman role.

Since Reeve and Hackman are so remembered as playing those roles, an unknown would have a better chance of pulling it off. IMHO of course.

chico23
Man if I saw Rob Lowe as Lex I wouldn't be able to get the image of him in austin powers out of my head.

Magee
Vin Deisal stick out tongue

Morph
Patrick Duffy.

johnnight2
In my opinion, either Vin Diesel or Arnold Vosloo van take the Lex Luthor. Well, they indeed have the natural look to be Lex. The most important thing they must have enough strength to fight on with superman.

alic88
kevin spacey as luther

steely balls
Vin Diesel will never be an option for such a great role he would kill the whole movie. I don't know if you guys seen any of his movies but this guySUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.