Goodbye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
As most of you have probably noticed, I haven't really been posting much here recently - at least nowhere near as much as I used to. Truth is, I actually don't feel I really have enough time to post at this forum anymore, but I mean it when I say that it's been really great knowing you guys. This is an excellent community of online friends and I've had a lot of fun posting my views on Star Wars, movies, music and most of all CHICKEN.
I may come here now and then to make a few posts, but not enough to really be considered a regular poster. My ambition is actually to travel the world, so maybe I'll see some of you in the future sometime. If I do then it'll probably be queeq or Finti who I'll meet first, because I'm planning to explore Europe first!
Anyways, enough of my blabbling. I guess I'd better be going! Good luck to all of you and may the Force be with you!

theEviljedi
sad We must really be boring...we've lost a lot of members lately. sad So Gundark, are you up for the job of co-moderating my two forums?

Jedi Mercenary
sad my old wannabe job

Dim
Hope we see you from time to time DD..

I envy you! (world traveler)hehehhe big grin

theEviljedi
Sorry Merc.

Ratcat
Travel Well DD.

queeq
May the chicken be with you, DD. You'll be surely missed. You made me laugh a lot. Let me know when you plan to come to Amsterdamned.

Gundark
Aw, DD, just when you finally got your chicken. I think I'm gonna cry. sad I'm really gonna miss you...your posts are so funny, there's been so many nights I've been sitting here at my computer laughing my butt off. You've given me a lot of smiles, too. Come back as often as you can.

xoxoxoxoxo smile smile Gun

EJ, I'll be happy to help you out anyway I can, but if there's something between you and Merc about this whole thing, you guys better resolve it first before you involve me, as I don't want to step on any toes. Thanks. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.