Has anyone seen the new "Nintendo Cube"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
This is the new Nintendo council originally called "Dolphin"

UnknownBountyHunter
I don't have a nintendo, but I have a friend who has a PSX smile , I know that has no relevance but I wanted to say. By the way, its properly spelled console.

Dim
I think it's funny that they backed down from calling it the Dolphin...and Sony went with PSX2 instead of the Emotion.

theEviljedi
I think Dolphin was a code name.

Dim
That's what they were actually going to call it...they presented it to the game developers under that name...and their pelimary marketing was under Dolphin...

theEviljedi
I heard it was to be Dolphin shaped and you put the discs in it's mouth.

Dim
Hahaha...I never heard that..laughing out loud ...I didn't understand why they were going to name it Dolphin anyway...Nitendo cube makes more sense.

Darth Daft
Has anyone actually seen what it looks like?
It's purple, cube-shaped (obviously) and it's pad is pretty wierd, with a kind of roller-ball to control the camera.
A lot of people think it looks boring, but I rather like it.

Gundark
We have two old Atari systems, a Sega, a Sega Genesis and a freakin' playstation. We don't need no more stinking video game machines!!!! Just when I get the hang of one, I gotta learn another one when I could be spending more time here with you nerfherders !!!!

Darth Daft
Well there's a lot of good Star Wars games out there: X-Wing Alliance, Episode 1 Racer, Rebel Assault, Rogue Squadron. You should try some of them. Especially Rogue Squadron. You get to be Luke and fly your X-Wing through the Deathstar Trench.

Gundark
Which game system does Rogue Squadron go with ?

Darth Daft
It's on PC and N64.

UnknownBountyHunter
So many nintendos!! *AGHHH* I have never played one before, so I would probably die.

Darth Daft
Games are really fun I think. But the game of TPM sucked.

Tifa Lockhart Strife
Is the Nintendo Cube even out? I have not seen it in stores yet. The PS 2 sold out before Xmas. One of my former friends wouldn't shut-up about "how lucky" he was to get one. I have played the PS 2 and I didn't think it was much better than the original Playstation. It had better graphics and was a little faster a loading the game data, that's about it. I wasn't impressed with it at all.

theEviljedi
God this is an old topic. Anyway, no there not out yet..expect to see them around Christmas time.smile

Jedi Mercenary
it's called the Game Cube now anyways. Can't wait

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.