School Countdown and Summer Vacation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
*holds up 3 fingers*

Three days, people, three days...well, for me anyways...

So what are you folks doing this summer? Got anything great planned?

princess leia
ahh...summerr.....its winter. and my 2 weeks of holidays are 3 weeks away.

Captain REX
Oh yeah, you live in Australia...er...the Matrix of Alderaan. Well, it is summer for us Yankees. Kind of a difference...

princess leia
strange.

Captain REX
Indeed...

Anyway, I plan on doing lots of things this summer. Lots and lots of things. Many trips to others places...in California, so don't expect to catch a siting of the rare and magical Rex. big grin

Senor_Pessoba
ugh..i just graduated, and um i live in Wisconsin..so there is never anything to do

Captain REX
Sounds...exciting...

I take it there are no theme parks or national forests where you live. smile

Senor_Pessoba
i wish

Captain REX
stick out tongue

I have tons here.

Senor_Pessoba
yeah...i think im going to move away pretty quick...and go to someplace like that

Evy_O
Scool's over here too...
My plans are... Well, I'll attend a tutorial centre during July (next year is very important... Grrr!) and at weekends I'll visit my cottage big grin

At August we'll go on vacation, but I won't name the islands 'cause they're Greek and you have probably never heard of them... wink

Fire
Well same for me rex 3 days, then I graduate
I'm starting my summer holi's by going to a 4 day music festival which is gonna rock, after that I have a few role playing sessions scheduled, after that I go on holis to france with my family
when I come back I have 2 weeks of emptyness after that I depart for scottland with the rpg guys after that I have another festival coming up smile

princess leia
well i hope you all have fun sad wink

yerssot
we'll come and visit you smile

Corran
*holds up 2 fingers*
3 days and I am going to Spain.

I May go some other places in the summer.

Been invited to a wedding in Australia in January so I may be over your way your highness.

yerssot
Well, why not take a trip to the Cook-Islands while you're at it?

Corran
I think we are going to stop over in Singapore for a few days, isn't your father out that way?

yerssot
no, he's home for the moment, singapore will be in a week or three I guess

Fire
again?

happy kine
ah summer. well i work so i don't get summer break... but i do live in the land of perpetual summer (florida, usa) and all my vacations usually stay within the state... here in florida you can go from the north to the south and its very different. south we have miami... need i say more about that. we also have the keys... very nice place indeed. along the atlantic you can surf, along the gulf of mexico we have some of the mose beautiful beaches. we are the home of disney land and 40 other theme parks. i've been to europe 3 times and i'd like to hit austraila... just to go to the southern hemisphere... when you flush a toilet the water spins backwards.

Metroplex
Yeah me tooIm working this summer. Im working in A hotel this summer. Its gonna be hell

yerssot
I'm not complaining

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.