Nighcrawler is definitely hot, no question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilanime32
I am not ashamed to admit that I have a massive crush on Nightcrawler. When I saw X2, I was sitting there, like this --> eek! during the white house scene.
My brother is constantly making fun of me, reminding me, "he's blue, with a frickin' tail!" And to that I reply, "...and he has three fingers, and yellow eyes, what's your point?"
There is something about a guy who can be fierce and kick ass one minute, then be incredibly gentle as well. I won't speak for all women, but I know I will definitely fall for a guy who isn't scared to admit their weaknesses, who's mysterious, and has that cute shyness thing...

That and I have a thing for guys with dark skin and light eyes. embarrasment

Senor_Pessoba
um...i can't agree with you that he is hot...but that beginning scene was awsome...........I dont know if you have ever seen Goldeneye..but Alan Cumming(Nightcrawler) is in that..plays Boris

Kes
Alan is also in Spy kids. lol is funny there. well is funny in every comedi is ever made cos is a great comedian! stick out tongue
And agree Nightcrawler is hot! Well appealing stick out tongue he rules!

'My name is Kurt Wagner but in the Munique(sp) circus I was knownen as The Incredible Nightcrawler!' big grin

NightcrawlerFan
yeah! Nightcrawler does rule..he's so hot...hehehe go, blue boy!big grin

Kes
Go blue boy...go blue boy! big grin eek! happy

NightcrawlerFan
hehe I read in a X-men comic book that girls used to call him blueberry muffin...LOL stick out tongue

MaverickIce
Uncanny X-men...... Read that soon ppl, they are going to be doing a major story arc called the Draco concerning The Famous Blueberry Muffins mysterious past... More info at the august and july comic info at www.marvel.com
(didn't know how to give automatic link)

Kes
that is an automatic link blink

MaverickIce
nvm, I didn't know how to do it, but i did it on accident

Kes
big grin all you have to do is write it.

Phoenix
HE IS GORGEOUS!!!! Never feel ashamed for drooling over the blue elf...

*drools*

lilanime32
That's interesting, Blueberry Muffin, huh? That's a perfect name for him.

And Phoenix, thank you for making me feel less lonely. happy

Phoenix
I like the muffin nickname...

hayden's minx
erm no ... not really no.
what was i saying? DEFINATELY not.

Phoenix
definitely YES!

lilanime32
yes.................Yes.............YES!!! OH GOD!! YEEEESSSS!!!!

embarrasment

I'm sorry.....I kinda lost it there....

Kes
Careful there are kids around stick out tongue

Phoenix
yeh, well, they cant have him!! go away kids!! he's aaaaaaaaaaaaaalll mine!! (altho i'll share him w/ lilanime!)

lilanime32
Thanks Phoenix, it's kind to share.....I was going to say something but Kes said to keep it G Rated.

We can play when the kids aren't looking... shifty

redfunk89
grose in the movie and in real life

LilMimister006
I think Nightcrawler's cute 'n' adorable!! *^_^* but uh..**looks at own pic siggy** hehe angel

Kes
Dont stop because of me. smile

Phoenix
nightcrawler v=cute in film AND "real" life!!! and twins fit too.....

Laura
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Nightcrawler is the coolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt the EXACT same way as you did when I watched the intro! I NEVER even heard of x-men untill I went to a birthday party about a month ago and we went to see X2. As soon as I saw Nightcrawler I flipped! I went to see the first movie but he wasn't in it. . so I went to see X2 another 2 times till it wasn't out on theaters any more!!!!!

Nightcrawler, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
cant wait for new alan cumming film!

lilanime32
It's always nice to be understood. Laura, you too can now join with me, Phoenix, NightcrawlerFan, MaverickIce, and others, who drool over the much saught after Blueberry Muffin. stick out tongue

All I know is I wish he was real. He's the kind of guy I'd definitely cuddle up to. He's "oh so huggable".

Phoenix
huggles!

mija
I know alot about this actor because I have seen him in person...the year was 1998 and meself being a huge Bob Fosse fan went to see the reopening of CABARET...I saw him naked live!!! Oh his tush was wonderful! And I have seen pics of his boyfriend...

DigTheFuzzyDude
lllll lllll lllll lllllllllllllll lllll lllll lllllllllllllll lllll lllll lllll
llll ll lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll llllll llll llll lllll
llll ll lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll llllll llllllllllll lllll
llll ll lllll lllll lllll lllll lllllllllllllllll llllll lllllll llll
llll lllllll lllll lllll ll llllll llllll llllll lllll
llll lllllll lllll lllllllllllllll llllll llllll llllll lllll llllll
llll lllllll lllll lllllllllllllll llllll llllll llllll lllll llllll

DigTheFuzzyDude
Nightcrawler is hotter than .....well pretty much everything!!!!! devil

P.S. - Evo Kurt is cool too.... " Chicks Dig The Fuzzy Dude!!! " embarrasment wink

DigTheFuzzyDude
And totally non-relevant to Nighty himself.....

Hugh Jackman is hot too!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

Jason Horan
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I dont know why I care but I thought girls were into Gambit not Blue boy or "Blueberry Muffin" as you call him!

Anywho, thats just what i thought, shmeh its all good! Happy Dance

Kes

Jason Horan
Thanks for the friendly "Welcome" smile , in saying that does anyone know if Gambits gonna be in the next X-men movie and who is rumoured to play him (or who do people think are gonna play him!)

Once again thanks for letting me feel welcomed! big grin

Kes
the only name I've read in the rumors and spoilers sites is Orlando Bloom. (Atleast its the only on I remember reading blink
Check out this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t6739.html
Lots of Gambit stuff.
Plus:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t8864.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t9432.html

Line
Mija, you lucky thing!!!! big grin Sure, Kurt's a sweetheart, but Alan's the cute one wink

Kes
There's a Nightcrawler thread.Post there.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.