ROTK length?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
how long will be ROTK. i heard something thats its gonna be about 3 hours and a half. is that true?? that would be cool!
and i heard that jackson hasnt shot the shire-scenes at the end.

me,myself and I
Yeah, it would be cool. I think that ROTK has the same lenght as TTT.

Sifer
the first cut which Howard Shore has seen was just over 4 hours. So expect it to be about 3 and a half yeah. I am expecting the 4 hours version to be the DVD...if not longer.

LilySatine
It will probably be the same length as the other two...about 3 hours. smile

Metroplex
Well this time am prepared and is going to the bathroom before the movie. I had to hold it in for the first 2 movies. This time i learned my lesson

Dark_Queen
LOL! that must have been dreadful!
ROTK will prob be just the same length as the1st 2,maybe a bit over.the special editions are always pretty long right???(like half an hour extra)

KingEllesar
return of the king will definitly be longer than the other two...jackson has cut out a lot of stuff from TTT and now he has to incorporate it into RotK...at least he wont have to add the part about the shire at the end...

Hypernova
Four hour movie is just too long!! Three and a half is almost pushing it. Has this been confirmed?

DARKVIRUS
Pushing it?! .....try the marathon showing.....over thirteen hours with only half an hour intermissions in between movies. Im bringing a pillow and it's not for my head.

I thought that they would lead the movies up till the midnight showing of the ROTK..but over here they are starting ROTK at 10 pm. That's pretty good though at least i wont get home at 4 am in the morning.

Exa
I also heard 3 and a half hours as the probably correct number; but it seems a lot of scenes must be cut as PJ said that he'd now cut 4 hours and its already so short that hes not sure what to cut anymore.

johnnydepprocks
did you go to imdb.com? they should have it there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.