hello im new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frootlooplucy
hi, im new!! hows everyone going?? im feeling a little bit lost, hehe confused ill get over it.

Evy_O
Welcome!
I felt lost too when I first came... Not to mention the first time ever I joined a forum... big grin

princess leia
yah. i felt lost...i got over it in...oh...a few hours wink
come to the bar. once you feel at home there, you feel at home everywhere smile theres baileys!!! *pokes frootloop* theres even a poking corner.

Kes

Evy_O
Extra emphasis on "baileys" big grin

neo-generate
Yes, as all have said - Welcome. Its pretty daunting but wait awhile and the sensation will pass and you will soon learn there is much to talk about. smile

yerssot
howdy, stick around

Dexx
hello

princess leia
evy and me, were 2 of a kind. the baileys kind. hey...theres a poking club...how about a baileys club? co founded by of course, evy and i.

AliasNeo15
hiya!!!

Cloaked
I'm new here too, but I'm sure I can still say "WELCOME". big grin

princess leia
course you can. im a tiny bit new...well not anymore, but just...i said hello anyway smile

Evy_O
Yay! Let's found one!
Baileys Club, by Evy and Leia: The Baileys' maniacs stick out tongue stick out tongue

princess leia
alright! and as soon as i find out how to add colour to my signature...(bit slow there) ill put it there officially.

Evy_O
The answer to your color question is at the Tavern, and I'm sending it with PM too in case you don't see it stick out tongue

princess leia
thankyou evy smile

Evy_O
You're welcome stick out tongue

chico23
Welcome. Move around and you'll find your place soon enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.