The Architect/Sigmund Freud?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph

Ushgarak
He's a machine but the psychiatrist allegpry was clear (ironic that it is that the Architect cannot fully comprehend the human psyche).

Seraph

Ushgarak
That depeeds on how artificial life works in the Matrix continuity. It is theoretically possible to create artificial life that functions exactly like a human, but I do not know if this is a premise taken by the films.

Seraph
and why said the architect "Oh Please!" when neo got that the oracle is "the mother of the matrix"?

Ushgarak
As far as we can tell it can only mean one of three things

1. "Please, as if you even know what I am talking about!"
2. "Please, as if the Oracle is even remotely LIKE the Mother!"
3. "Please, as if she really is an Oracle!"

Diaspora
actually, the Archetect is a real life professor of Philosophy... not a Freud double

and BTW, he said, "Oh please" to express his frusturation with Neo rendering the coarse of the discusion in terms that a layman would find to be supurflously redundant, just as I myself often approach the philosophical state of this board.

Sifer
The name "The Architect" is taken from FreeMasonry. They speak of "The Great Architect". Thought I would add that.

Stovenutts
looks more like the KFC guy to me.

Crash_Overload
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I PEED IN MY PANTS LAUGHING AT THAT LAST COMMENT!!! "He looks like the KFC guy to me." SO FUNNY! ALL THAT TALK ABOUT HIS MISTICAL HAPPANINGS AND HIS TRUE MEANING!!! FINALLY (UNLIKE ME) BROUGHT US BACK TO REALITY, WHAT IF IT MEANS ABBSULUTLY NOTHING???

BUT STILL, all you guys (and me) talking about the architech and deep thoughts, and some guy or girl comes along, "looks like the KFC guy to me", I sorry but i have the laugh at this laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud EVERY - ONE (AND ME) TAKE A BREAK!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.