steven seagal is out!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph

Fire
well I think he plays cool characters and he plays em well

Thomas H
i like him....entertaining movies...!

Senor_Pessoba
the seagal show is the best thing he has ever starred in...watch them at atomfilms.com

Thomas H
what is that??

Senor_Pessoba
they are these three animated shows starring seagal...there quite funny

BackFire349
his movies are so bad its funny. but i still watch them

Cloaked
The title of this thread made me think perhaps he announced his homosexuality recently or something.

While most of his films are utter crap, Out For Justice is solidly one great film. I find that one highly re-watchable, reguarless of how his carreer has sunk currently.

glenn
Steven Seagal is a good actor because i have met him when on holiday in america. I was taking a tour round on the battleship missouri and saw him in the kitchen. I even go his autograph.

Cloaked
Would someone else please notice this post here. confused

Fire
yea it would be neat if it would be so

tho I'd like to see the pic

btw weren't they gonna dismantel the missouri?

Cloaked
Geez, you don't get it. laughing out loud

Anonymo
Wow, he can act BECAUSE you met him LOL smile

glenn
They were only going to dismantel the armoury and weapons on it. I'll posta picture if i can find it.

Thomas H
hmm, if I find it?? cant care to much about it then??ehh?

diegocala
He runs like a fairy

Thomas H
Exit Wounds and Under Siege where very good!

Anonymo
Well I say if you don't like him, don't watch him. But I guess someone out there likes him because he keeps making movies. I don't think he is that bad, but he certainly isn't anywhere close to my favorites list.

It's also fun to watch people make fun of him. smile

By the way, all he does in all his movies is kill people by breaking their neck or something.

Tex
SS is a total wash up!
Wife beater, and he's a sex addict too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.