Dissed Or What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Well, give me some tips and/or lines RC. big grin

finti
Be yourself dont use phoney lines girls dont go for that. Some of them actually are able to thinklaughing out loud . Just approach her and ask her for a date, always something at the movies.
RC is the romantic one, but for me; I never gave them flowers and stuff like that in the begining. Thats too much and they might feel you are comming on to strong. Flowers are ok dont get me wrong, but not before a few dates. Use your charm, what comes naturally for you not what others told you to do or say. In the end it all comes down to how you behave and your personality. Nobody but you can be you.
Go for it EJ.smile

Ratcat
Oh, for sure, some women might go for the showering with flowers treatment, but I think, strangly enough, that finti has a point. Too much, too soon may just end up coming across as too crass.

Dim
True..what's really going to pull any normal woman in is sweetness...no some gifts...They're nice..but they don't mean much if the guy isn't being sweet and charming.

Ratcat
Hey, that's me! Sweet and Charming!!!

Dim
laughing out loud
Of course you are..RatSweetandCharmingCat

Xizor
Woman like me.smile But I got my girl:

"What would I be with out you? I only think about you! Without you I'd be really lonely! So baby girl put it on it! What would I be without my baby? Every Falleen needs a lady....."

Ratcat
OK, Dim, is it too earlier to propose to you?

queeq
Ahem... on the boards????

Dim
Where's my ring? big grin

Ratcat
Well, be careful what you ask for....laughing out loud

queeq
*starts rehearsing his Best Man's speech*

Ratcat
Hmmmmm, not my first choice but you'll have to do...

queeq
*starts rehearsing the Wedding March on his banjo*

Ratcat
Calm down queeq, your getting a little too excited aren't you.

queeq
*calls the bakery to order a 15 layered wedding cake*

Ratcat
Chocolate please.

queeq
*starts phoning around for a wedding band*

Ratcat
OK, but no dutch marching bands

queeq
*starts phoning for a German Mariachi band*

Ratcat
Can't we have a Latin Salsa band?

Dim
*HUH?!!!*
*passes out cold*

Ratcat
Oh dear, queeq, about that vet...

theEviljedi
Do you think me giving her the picture frame was too fast?

Ratcat
Nah, I would have thought that was OK.

theEviljedi
Oh good. Gosh, there sure are a lot of signitures with blue in them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Mercenary
I have a latin school band

Ratcat
Yeah, but EJ, I had mine first....

Talk to queeq Merc.

queeq
*starts phoning the African Cannibal Society for the catering*

Ratcat
You are on sick S O B

finti
RC, ehh strangly enough finti may have a point. Hmmm I`m full of surprises.

queeq
*dailing queeq's Beardi Haute Couture Shop for talking about Dimmy's wedding dress*

Dim
Do I get to wear a white dress this time?

queeq
*dials the number of Palpy's Wedding Bike Rentals Inc.*

Ratcat
Yeah, and but no free chips. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

theEviljedi
Well actually Xizor had it first. Anyway, do you guys think I should still e-mail her daily or should I e-mail her like twice a week or something only?

queeq
Depends on how often she responds. Respond to every mail you get back and.... CALL HER!!!

*phones Rancor's Favourite Leather Shop for wedding shoes*

theEviljedi
But I'm a shy little fellow.

Dim
That's true..maybe it's just too much to ask...the fear of rejection is huge when you're 17.

theEviljedi
That and me naturally be shy with gorgeous girls.

Ratcat
Email is rather impersonal. Even a phone call would be better.

Gundark
RC is right, EJ. A phone call is much better than an e-mail.

Dim, what color wedding dress did you wear the first time ?

queeq
*on the phone with Jabba's party service for wedding decorations*

Gundark
Okay, perhaps we need to make a separate thread for RC and Dim's wedding or EJ is gonna get frustrated (although I'm sure he already is).

Wedding - Hey Dimmy, if queeq is best man, I get to be maid of honor ! laughing out loud

EJ - Try this on her, EJ. Try to get together some evening and say "thats a beautiful sunset" (making sure, of course, its not raining). Then gently position her in front of the sunset, step back and say "now the sunset is even more beautiful". That one really turned me into jello. smile

queeq, here is an empty five gallon bucket. Go to town. laughing out loud

queeq
Why Gundy?

Oh that sunset thing is way too much, no real man would do that. laughing out loud

*starts calling the Ewok Corsage Factory*

Ratcat
Um, 'scuse me, but WEDDING!!!!! OK, no one said anything about a WEDDING!!!

And I do LOVE your question about wedding dress colours Gundy, I haven't laughed so much in ages.... (You see, I know this story...)

OK, no WEDDING, no WEDDING THREAD, no NOTHING.

Can we please talk about EJ some more...

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
My ex husband used that sunset line on me, queeq. And I was completely sucked in. Hmmm...who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him ? laughing out loud Anyway, the bucket was for the natural expulsion of your stomach contents. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Oh I see, well, I prefer bags. I can carry more of them around, they do not take up a lot of space.

*calls Tatooine Interflora Office for some nice flowery cacti for the wedding bouquet*

Ratcat
WHAT WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queeq
*calls Sny Snootles for the wedding entertainment programme*

Gundark
Problem, RC ? You'll get only top quality wedding planner service from Chaos & Mayhem, Inc. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
I'm n ot sure the bride to be is none too pleased about this.

queeq
*calls RC's and Dim's parents to plan the speeches*

Gundark
Ahem, queeq, you know I just thought of something...Dim and RC aren't officially divorced. Isn't this like, illegal or something ??? stick out tongue

Dim
Eh...they over look it in this neck of the woods..laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

*sees RC glaring at her*
NOOOOOOOOOO WEDDING!!!!

Ratcat
Nah, NOOOO WEDDDDDING, but we can love in sin if you like... wink laughing out loud

finti
Well Gundy they can go Mormon.
What is sin?

queeq
*calls a criminal lawyer and a priest*

finti
Whats the diffrence?

Ratcat
OK, so what's with the Lawyer...

queeq
Well, it's an illegal affair so you lovebirds need a good lawyer.

*calls printer's for the ivitations*

Dim
Nah..we can't go Mormon..I don't have the teeth for it. Besides, been there..done that.

Ratcat
Um, since when has having an affair been illegal?? Immoral maybe but they can't put you in jail for it.....

queeq
Just making sure.

*calls a webdesigner to make a special wedding site*

Gundark
Actually, finti, my priest is a really nice guy. Not like a criminal lawyer at all. He doesn't shove religion down your throat. You might like him. smile

Were you a mormon before, Dimmy ? Well, do me a favor and call them and tell them to stop banging on my door. Thanks. laughing out loud

Cancel the wedding, queeq. Let's just plan an affair for the affair. How about that RC ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Cancel? After all I have done? No way, they'll get married alright. Even if they have to say "I do" at gunpoint.

*calls the gunshop*

Ratcat
Dim, a mormon, not quite, unless there's something she's not telling us.....

I just hope it's too late to cancel the cake, I could go for some right now...

finti
"Hey little sister what have you done?
Hey little sister whose the only one?
It`s a nice day for a white wedding."

Shotgun wedding cool kind of redneck/hillbilly thing.
Hello Arkansas!!!!!

queeq
*calls Wicket's Wedding Arrangements for a concept programme for a three-day wedding celebration*

Ratcat
Well, at least there'll be cake... There will be cake won't there?

Gundark
Hmmm..how about something yummy from Gundark's kitchen.

Last weekend for Daytona, I made a cappacino cheesecake topped with drizzled chocolate and finely chopped almonds. Everybody at the neighbors party loved it. But if you want cake, we can do that too. Standard white or what ? smile

Godspeed, Dale.

queeq
*faxes additional catering order to Gundy's Goober Meals*

Gundark
Goobers ? Raisinets ? Why they're just chocolate covered treats. Lalalalalalalala..how does the rest of that go ? rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
Hmmmm, OK, so if I agree to this wedding will you AT LEAST put the gun away.

*Starts digging escape tunnel*

queeq
Sure, it was just a precaution.

*calls CIA, FBI, MI-6 and several detective agencies with the description of both Dim and RC, including RC's ankle bracelet code to initiate electric shocks*

Ratcat
*Buuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

OUCH!

queeq
There is no escape. Don't allowed yourself to be fried like the calamari did. laughing out loud

*calls organ player for the wedding march*

Gundark
Hey, EJ - how about an update, bud ?

See, I CAN stay on topic. From time to time. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

(Gundark mumbles to herself, going over lists)

Something old.....the emporer's toe fungus ointment
Something new.....Dimmy's sheer white see-thru gown adorned with 15 sequins, appropriately arranged
Something borrowed.....queeq's wooden clogs for RC to wear
Something blue......one of GL's flannels, to complete RC's outfit.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud Thanks for helping out, Gundy.

*starts putting up the decorations*

Gundark
Ahem, queeq-darling, why does that banner say "Happy Halloween" ? laughing out loud

queeq
It's most appropriate banner I could find. laughing out loud

*starts wheeling in the piano, drums, organ and a gumball machine*

Gundark
Gumballs ! YIPPPEEEE !!!! (Gundark starts digging in pockets for nickels ) laughing out loud

queeq
*starts sweping the floor and setting up the chairs*

Gundark
I have the distinct feeling this wedding is going to be continued on another topic soon.......

queeq
It will continue. One way or another. evil face

*brings in the shotguns and hides them under the stage*

Gundark
(Gundark puts on Indiana Jones hat and dark glasses) I'm ready. smokin'

queeq
*gives Gundy some flowers*
Go on, you put those on the tables and around the pulpit.

*starts hanging up the lights*

Gundark
Are you sure these aren't the flowers that RC is allergic to ? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Aaaaattttttcccchhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*grumble*no expression

queeq
Uuuuh.. oh... haven't checked really.

*starts tweeking the lights with his remote faders*

Ratcat
*Starts to gag as nasal and bronchial tubes start to swell up*

*Scrambles for phone to dial 911*

*Passes on floor*

Dim
*screams* HE'S DYING!!!!
*graps the benedryl hypodermic in her bag and stabs it into RC's arm*
*picks him up and takes him outside*

finti
Finti tosses RC into a pure oxygen tent, nothing but pure oxygen and of course queeq farted in it.....sick

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
That was great, finti !!! big grin

So, true believers, will RC explode or simply smell like cheap tulips for the rest of his life ? Tune in on the next topic (soon to be started I'm sure) for more EXCITEMENT, DANGER, SUSPENSE, AND INSANITY in the continued story of....what the heck was this topic ? Oh, yeah...DISSED OR WHAT, EPISODE II !!!!!!

Ratcat
Anti Hystamine, give.... me..... anti..... hystamine.....

queeq
He's just trying to get out of this.

*grabs shotgun and runs into oxygen tent, farts first and then runs to RC*

Okay, buster, here's the cure for your allergy. *places barrel against RC's temple*

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Stop it, I'm on the floor !!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ahem, queeq, now there's no need for this kind of violence. If you want to do RC in, at least go with a long, painful torture session in which RC uses every breath left in his body to produce excrutiating screams of torment before his slow horrible end. All done in true tasteful Sith fashion. laughing out loud

Ratcat
*As Gundark, queeq and Dim watch on, the body of fallen Jedi Master Ratcat begins to melt and disolve away. Gently his robes crumple and waft to the floor leaving nothing but emptiness behind.*

And so, the last post of Jedi Master Ratcat ends, as he began so many moon before, silent and watching on from a distance...

M.T.F.B.W.Y.

Dim
OH great...now look at what you've done...he's transended...sad

queeq
*whips out his pump and starts inflating RC*

I've seen too many tricks to get out of getting married. This one will not have me fooled. Don't worry, Dim, he'll be ready in a few minutes. Run down the aisle and wait for him at the altar.

*RC's almost back to his normal self, only a bit shorter. laughing out loud *

Dim
Hmmm..queeq, he's gone..that's just his clothes.

topic closed..fittingly enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.