coolest LOTR-character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
who do you think is the coolest LOTR-charcater?
I like aragorn and gollum most, but gandalf is very powerfull himself.

LilySatine
I think Samwise 'the brave' is one of my favourites. Though he's very shy and clumsy, he's quite couragious when the time calls. wink
And I like Gollum as well preciousss

Evy_O
There have been hundreds of threads like that and my answer have always been: Gandalf and Aragorn stick out tongue

Izz
Definetly an elf. Arwen and Galadriel. (but still nothing wrong with Legolas, Frodo and Aragorn though.....)

Metroplex
Legolas and Gollum. They are cool. Elrond and his brother Elros are cool too.

undomiel
my favorite character is arwen,I actually think all the elves are cool

Senor_Pessoba
Treebeard...waahoo!!

LilySatine
Oh dear! How could I have forgotten Treebeard?!
Add him to my list! stick out tongue

Seraph

me,myself and I
Elves, Ents, Orcs and Gollum are the coolest.

chica16
LEGOLAS OF COURSE!!! he's so hottttttttt

glorfindel
TOM only TOM now he is realy coooooool smokin'

Ushgarak
I am more of a Boromir/Eomer man; none of this fancy nonsense but regarded as great heroes of their nations.

billyboyd4ever
mine are pippin, and all the other hobbitssmile

Dark_Queen
well all the characters are cool in their own way as many of u have said-i like the hobbits,and those ringwraiths have always terrified me

Rin

Adumarwen
I agree with chica16 Legolas is my fave and he is so f@$#ing hott!! (Gollum, and the other elves are cool too.) (Frodo is just, how canI put this plainly, he is just a ****ing ***!!!!!!!!!! I would say Elijah Wood too but my sister would kill me) eek!

Merry
Mae govannen melamin Meriadoc! Ro Peredhil. melamin. Amin cam'wethrin

(Elvish For: Hello my favorite is Merry. He is a hobbit. My Favorite. My Little thief.)

BlueStarlight
Galadriel!

chica16
i love how they add in crap for liv tyler... and her picture is so huge on the two towers poster and legolas is real small... yeah arwen IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER... oh and i'd do legolas

NUKE
Elessar

undomiel
Oh my goodness Adumarwen! I cant believe you said that about Frodo

geicogecko014
I like The ringwraiths and Frodo. stick out tongue Frodo is so hot. But so is legolas!

Arwen Undomiell
I think that Nazguls, Aragorn, Arwen and Legolas. They are so cool yes yes

undomiel
ya they aresmile

chica16
legolas is yummy!!! hehe!

Sk8erGymnast23
My fav has to be Eowyn

But I really like all of the charectors..

Nefertite
My favorite charcters are all Elves - Galadriel, Elrond, Legolas... exept maby Haldir, I don't like him. Also I like Nazguls and wizards.

Nefertite
I forgot Eowyn. I can't wait to see her fight with Nazgul's king!

Seraph
i think a really good character is denethor from the ROTK. i hope hes good in the movies cause it needs a very fine actor to play him. but hes not a hero or a cool person in that way so i wouldnt adore him wink

Lady Ellie
Eowyn is cool. A very strong lady among all those guys. And Legolas ofcourse...he's so cute!!!!! love

Arwen Undomiell
I really like Eowyn. How I coul'd forget her?

http://www.altocelebs.com/o/miranda-otto/c-002255-im-200907.jpg

Nefertite
I like Aragorn too. eek! eek! Happy Dance

Seraph
gollum is cool... extraordinarycool.. he burns (some say that something burns in germany) hes a junkie.... but hes cool!!

undomiel
ya gollum is cool smile

mina.harker
my faves r merry, aragorn, eowyn and gandalf. but ruling over them is the gorgeous, the supremely elvish legolas. i love him so much

ilvorlandobloom
My favorite characters are
loveLEGOLASlove ,
big grinEowynbig grin, and
wink Frodo wink

Nefertite
Girls went crazy for Legolas roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm with them! big grin
love love love love love love

the ONE
My faves r Boromir Legolas and Haldir

Nefertite
Don't get angry one me, the ONE, but I don't really like Haldir. no blink

Seraph
i understand u with haldir. hes a ltttle strange... but i like him

Orlando's grrl!
Legolas. I mean just LOOK at him and you'll understand what I mean. PHWOAA! Gollum is soo cool too. He is my twin brother.

Nefertite
Gollum is your twin brother? big grin

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.ifrance.com/mbstarpages/miscellaneous/thumb_lotrings7.jpg

i think aragorn and gandalf are the best characters in the books and movies. the knowledge, battle strength, and friendship they portray to the world and readers is fascinating to read about.

undomiel
ya they both are really goodsmile

muse5
i have a few favorites, Eowyn for one, she rocks, pippin is also very cool, but the award for favoriete definetly goes to legolas, orlando bloom is HOT

Lt.Columbo
Christopher Lee- Saruman

chica16
LEGOLAS ALL THE WAY BABY

P-NuT
Gollum. He is preciousssss

Lt.Columbo
Gollum is cool. Look at these cool pics I found! http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pa947e0e90555dc4f163d84a06121449c/fbb2df78.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p8d9eee22fbecfbb5be7f4614b30aad8a/fbb2df7b.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p657ca033d00187ba8c732653e797ed77/fbb2df76.jpg

undomiel
I think that Galadriel is cool too

Another_Smithy
I like Boromir because he is down to earth and a realistic portrail of the basic human. I also like how he fought bravely at the end of FOTR

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.lordoftherings.net/legend/gallery/images/fangorn/fangorn3.jpg

legolas is the hottest *sigh* ^.~

battosai yuriko

Nefertite
Elves rules smile
Well, I like Legolas but I don't think that he is hot cool

skater-girl
I like Frodo**
But I like them all so much**

Princess_Leia
I love Aragorn, he's goregous and he's so cool! I also love Arwen, she's so pretty and i love the romance but i do think it was bad having her huge on the poster.

BOPRecruit 16
Lt. Colombo, nice pix! except that first one. *sweatdrops* good grief, that loin cloth! *cough* major mental thoughts and gross out when i saw him in the movie and was really high on sugar. ~lol~

battosai yuriko

Smllfry247
Legolas!!!!!!!!!!!!

chica16
yay legolas

Baylin
I like all the characters but the Elves have got for me!

BlasterE117
My two top favorites are Aragorn and Gandalf.

Arwen Undomiell
I think that smile Arwen smile and love Legolas love are the coolest.

undomiel
ya they aresmile

fini
coolest characters would have to be Aragorn, Treebeard, Gollum, ANd all hail Gandalf

BOPRecruit 16
gollum, that loin cloth was too disturbing for the bizarre/perverse minds *cough/shiver* the ents are cool. but man was i ever hyper during the movie!

billyboyd4ever
seriously why does like only a few people like THE HOBBITS!!! Hobbits are the bomb! come on people

STARDUST
Sam and Legolas are so the best!

undomiel
Sam is coolsmile

blackicedragoon
rolling on floor laughing Mine are Pippin cuz he's hillarious and Legolas cause he kicks but!!

Smllfry247
Im am the First to say Frodo!

ewforeva
I also love Frodo. 1 because he's hot. 2 everyone makes fun of him they say he's a wimp and that is a chicken but the reason id is because if he dies the whole world will die with him over a matter of time. I also love Merry and Pippin. I love Sam too. Heck I love all the Hobbits!!!!! They rule.

billyboyd4ever
whoooohooo! go hobbits! stick out tongue

Arwen Undomiell
I think that hobbits are nice but not hot. Don't be angry on me. I think that Legolas and Aragorn are hot yes yes
love love love love love love

BOPRecruit 16
i like merry and pippin also because they are so funny. as the movie(s) and books progress, they mature into soldiers/guardins in the war. which is neat. can't wait til rotk! legolas, gandalf, and aragorn rock! ja!

borgasm???
i think we all know that the coolest character is the unlucky uruk-hai who falls out of the air after they show the helm's deep explosion in slo-mo for five minutes. (if you haven't seen him, look closer)

BOPRecruit 16
when i went to see lxg and finding nemo, the commercial/ads things said that: mostly women played orcs because they could tolerate the heat and costums better.

ilvorlandobloom
I still like Legolas the best!
but Merry and Pippin r really cool too!

BOPRecruit 16
how many of you people have read the books before/after you saw the movie? i read all of them after i saw the first movie. hard to say which of them is my fave.

Nefertite
I don't like Faramir in movie.

I don't like his character's changes. sick

CaptainHaldir
Haldir! the best elf of em all!!!! I love haldir!!!! her could so take out legolas..... I also love gandalf..... hes just wicked cool....

Nefertite
Gandalf? Yeah he's pretty cool rolling on floor laughing

BOPRecruit 16
faramir is definitely the best looking after legolas.

Bad Grima
DUH! Legolas is the best!! (and then Grima is the second best) hehe smokin'

billyboyd4ever
PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN (then the other hobbits big grin )

undomiel
Arwen is the best!

ilvorlandobloom
LEGOLAS

BOPRecruit 16
who was grima?

undomiel
Grima Wormtongue
he was in TTT and ROTK

billyboyd4ever
yea wormtoungue was hired by saruman to corrput the mind of king theoden (lord of rohan) and he basically gained control of theoden's mind and tried to make rohan fall. then when gandalf came in TTT to meduseld and rid theoden of his trance, wormtounue was told toleave and never come back, and if one of theoden's servants sould find him he would be killed...i wont say more

BOPRecruit 16
yeah yeah yeah! i remember now! silly me! the guy who played him, played the voice of chuckie in those creepy movies.

Danistar
The coolest is Aragorn and the best is Faramir.

BOPRecruit 16
i'm glad viggo played aragorn instead of robert townsend.

billyboyd4ever
yea...i cant imagine anyone else playing aragorn...he was perfect for the part

undomiel
you mean Stuart Townsend

BOPRecruit 16
of course

undomiel
smile

BOPRecruit 16
is your siggy quote towards the end of ttt movie?

undomiel
yes

BOPRecruit 16
i like the last thing that sam said in your siggy.

undomiel
ya i like it too big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i like his character because he's so full of hope and determination.

undomiel
I know
I love him

chica16
i'll give you all one guess at my favorite

silvabullet
"i'll give you all one guess at my favorite" -chica
Hmmm, I know, it's Balrog

My favorite character is the man on my sig

chica16
lol

billyboyd4ever
hahaha laughing out loud

undomiel
haha

BOPRecruit 16
cool gandalf the white pic!

Aragorn#1
My favorites are Aragorn love eek! love , Arwen thumb up, Legolas love , and Gandalf cool

whiterider
my favorite is gandalf. he is the bomb. i have a whole collection of gandalf. action figures and all. but i also like treebeard and aragorn and legolas and haldir and gimli....

whiterider
go gandalf yes

BOPRecruit 16
did you know that john ryhs-davies who plays gimli, also plays the voice of treebeard? this is probably old news to most people.

whiterider
yeah i knew that because you can tell that davies plays both because the way they saruman kind of sounds alike

whiterider
go gandalf cool smile Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance happy

username39120jo
hey what about Bilbo! and Smaug! miffed huh?huh? they are def, the best!

BOPRecruit 16
smaug was cool, but it's such a shame that we didn't get to know more dragons. but then again, it wouldn't seem as realistic as possible. i like the fact that bilbo is a writer because i am one too. i send in all my work to ff.net.

whiterider
go gandalf he is awesome i have to standees of him ya know and i wanna get his sword and his staff and stuff, and i should probably stop talking now shouldnt i. yeah Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
i cant wait till the return of the king, woohoo oh yeah buh bye now

nemo
my fav is eowyn, so cold and strong thumb up
don't know why aragorn choose liv tyler mad

nemo
u think legolas is more suitable with eowyn than legolas?????? laughing
don't know what tolkien was thinking making them so close.

nemo
u think legolas is more suitable with eowyn than gamli?????? laughing
don't know what tolkien was thinking making them so close.

Aragorn#1
EOWYNS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick Who Agrees?

Aragorn#1
Well I think any way

chica16
i don't like her either... she's very gay

silentfaf
Ya you say Eowyns gay now but when u watch her take the witch king out all of you who hate her are gonna love her. And Merry n Pipen r the coolest espically when there in their rohan and gondor armor if u havent seen the pics yet look for them there great.

BOPRecruit 16
can you post a picture of them in thier armour? that was so cool of when reading the books and watch them mature into those soldiers of war and able to defend their home land or town anyways. i'm impressed with them, they came such a long way.

silentfaf
I think i got this attached not sure if i do this is merry in rohan

silentfaf
Pippy boy in gondor armor

whiterider
they do look cool, and always sporting lothloriens capes, i would love to have one of those in some of my situations where i can easily get out of something

whiterider
they look cool and still wearing their elven capes, i wish i have one of those.
go gandalf go gandalf
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
go gandalf go gandalf

nemo
how can eowyn be gay?????
she likes aragorn.
just because a women is strong and don't look all sweet and fairy like, like she's gonna faint, she's a gay????????
i thought she's one of tolkien's best charactor.

nemo
maybe u would think that legolas, or aragorn or gandalf,is better
but she have deeper feelings than any of them.
she have pains and problems and she overcome them in her own ways
not like the charactors who r mostly "clinche" heroes.

and no offence to u fans.

BOPRecruit 16
i love those pix of merry and pippin in their armour! the armour has very cool and intricate designs and the way they differentiate from each other. it's so great and exciting to watch them on their own and traveling seperately and growing. i can't wait to see them in rotk and them being taller than sam and frodo! ~lol~

Aragorn#1
Not that kind of Gay stupid kind of gay ya know Dumb Gay not Girl+Girl Gay, by the Eowns DUMB, STUPID , AND ARAGORN BELONGS TO ARWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad smile

nemo
whatever u mean, she's an intellgent women.
i don't know how to say this, but she only admired aragorn because she sees him as her rescuer, she doesn't really love him and in the end she ends up with faramir.
aragorn is like an escape to her, because she had been psychologically abused by wormtongue.
and in the book where tolkien made it seems as if aragorn and arwen's future isn't very clear, eowyn is like a test to him.
in fact she's the only human women who really play a part in the story, which show how strong she is.
while other female charators r more then happy to sit down and let the man do the work, eowyn wanted to do something, anything to prove herself and to help her ppl, her uncle and her brother.
i think because in the movie peter jackson add alot more scenes for arwen that's why it alter eowyn's importance in the story.

nemo
i rambled abit, i know. embarrasment but i just like her so much and don't like it when ppl diss her for no good reasons. smile

undomiel
those are good reasons for you to like her
but I still hate her

nemo
i guess every one have their own opinion. yes

undomiel
ya they do

babsbabet
Oh, Pippin!!! How can you not love Pippin??? He's so cute and funny and the way he always looks at the bright side of it (treebeard: we have just agreed you are not Orcs! Pippin: Well that's a good thing!) And he's cute, and he always gets in trouble and he has fun, and he's cute, and he often pisses of Gandalf, and he's a Hobbit and did I say he's cute??

BOPRecruit 16
jim (colin): why did you pick me?
(samuel's character's name): to piss off the boss.

that quote from s.w.a.t. would do nicely with pippin doing just that with gandalf. ~lol~

Seraph
big grin big grin thumb up i dont wanna say hes cute but hes funny and so cool. and i love his english

Lyn
My favourites are Legolas and Gimli, I love the little jokes they share. But Gollum's really funny too and Arwen's cool, Eowyn gets on my nerves just a little bit.
Oh yeah.....and Legolas is a hottie!! love

nemo
i don't know why tolkien make legolas goes off with Gimli. blink
and i know maybe he wanted to show that the row between the elves and dwarves r over, and that opposites can attract and work together blah blah blah...... but still there r other ways.
i mean, the ring is destroyed, the dark lord is killed, the kingdoms of middle earth is united, the king is returned to the throne, the world have peace, and what did the elven prince of mirkwood do?????????????
he goes off with gimli the drarf. blink messed

Verity
laughing out loud I think Tolkien wanted to add a bit of nostalgia....he was a bit depressive in his writings.....He left a lot too to our imagination, so....cheer up! Let ur imagination run wild! thumb up

nemo
verity, if i let my imagination run wild, i don't think legolas' fans around here would be very happy. stick out tongue laughing

Verity
Oops!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blushing.gif

undomiel
I so agree
I hate Eowyn!!

JackSparrowsGal
I think Aragorn *i think he is Cuteembarrasment*

kt_luvorli
omg, legolas is sooo the best in the movie, he is soooooooooo hot and even though he says the most obvious stuff, he is still kool! love + he is the soooo much hotter in pirates that No one can resist!!! pirate + i think that jackson was really good at making the sets lik the movie! #1!!! rolling on floor laughing

GandalfTheWhite
It is cristal clear my MOST favorite is... isn't it?
I mean, Gandalf is a Maia, he is at the same level as sauron. He's powerfull, etc, etc. and his horse (shadowfax) is just the coolest.
Now it was so hard to pick only one favorite. The truth is that I love almost ALL of them. I mean Aragorn! IMG, he's got to be the coolest human since the times of the creation of the world. back when the Valars were still around to talck to people. He's the bravest, remember when in FOTR he is talcking to Frodo (right b4 the end) and all the Uruk-Hai come rushing in and he just sends Frodo off and turns around to face them all on his own!? WOW! Legolas is the best! (he reminds me of Barry Peper in Saving private Ryan.) Frodo, I have to agree is just to gay in the movie (not that I'm a homofobic, not at all), but I liked him much better in the books. Merry is cool. Pippin is just SO funny, I just love him. Sam is so loyal and brave.

Continues...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>