Best ROTK-scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
wich ROTK-scene do you like most in the book and which one do you desire most in the movie?
i think the ride of aragorn through the path of the deaths (i dont if that is their name, but u know what i mean) and his coming to the battle at the pelennorfields from the anduin.

-----Mod edit; Please state in the thread subject if the thread's gonna be packed full of fatal spoilers. ---------

Sifer
Ohhhh Pelennor Fields smile

LilySatine
I'm looking forward to Shelob's layer! (Though it was in the TTT book, it's going to be in the ROTK movie.) And like anyone else, I'm dying to see the downfall of the High Nazgul. big grin

Metroplex
I heard that they the War in the Shire was going to be removed. sad
But i think the best scene would be Pelennor fields

Izz
I would like to have the text which is under my replies in ROTK. But I guess that scene already been in TTT. But it wasn't the way it was in the book, there it's so beautiful..........

chica16
I can't wait to see... Shelob, Eowyn kill witchking, pelennor fieldds of course,

chica16
ohh and when gollum falls in the fire and the ring's destroyed HEHE

Rin
Pelennor Fields. And the very very end when Elrond, Galadriel, Gandalf, Bilbo, Frodo, etc.. board the ship to Aman/Valinor.

Nefertite
The same and also i want to see Eowyn and Pipin's fight with King of the nazguls.

Sifer
Pelennor Fields without a doubt. But I seriously cannot wait to see the Dark Tower Crumble smile

Adumarwen
Any scene in the movie with Legolas (Orlando Bloom) I'll be happy love big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.