most stylish matrix character/outfit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
which outfit is the most stylish in m1&m2. i like seraphs (of course) but just cool are the twins. damn stylish. Neo is looking like a priest in m2 nd trinitys outfit was better in m1. Niobe is sexy too.
Persephone looks funny but not cool with that things that are pinned up on her ass. ghost is cool too, morpheus of course, but the twins are the best.

Ushgarak
Seraph DOES look good, for sure...

HeIsTheOne
Seraph for Outfit & Morpheus for them shades.

(note to self... they fight eachother in revolutions)

Kes
Ah in the 1st one i liked switch cos everybody was dressed in black and she was dressed in white! stick out tongue for the second i like the twins and niobe!
And then we have Morpheous who is always cool, full of atittude and really cool shades!stick out tongue

Skittles19
The Twins outfits kicked.... *** their outfits were very fashionable.. i'd expect to see those suits in like, vouge... very cool.

Neo.. looked like he was wearing a dress... hee

Dexx
i have to say seraph also. I love that character, and clothing articles of that sort ARE the most comfortable

Senor_Pessoba
the keymaker

AliasNeo15
Neo had a nice dress.

princess leia
i like persephones except for the stupid fishwings
i liked trinitys boots i lov her boots they are very cool.
i liked her suits to actually.

AliasNeo15
yup, the fishwings killed the dress.

Kes
it looked like a suit to me smile
Neo's clothes would look good in a women!stick out tongue

The Omega

Kes
yeah that jacket would look cool in a women form! I like it!stick out tongue

The Omega

Kes
lol smile

Seraph

princess leia
by the sounds of it, omega, you would actually like it off...

Kes
I like Trinity's and Niobi's clothes in the real world.smile

Seraph
do you know what i recognized in the real world? morpheus is fat!!! i mean not really fat, but i think he was not that big in the first movie...

AliasNeo15
haha, yes he is a large one. Like when he is talking to Niobi, his belly is pretty large and hairy. LOL.

Skittles19
hee, fat hairy morpheus!!!
c'mon... no one else liked the twins outfits?

Kes
They are the coolest!big grin

The Omega

princess leia
omega>yeah me too.

Skittles19
hey omega.. how'd you know I had a thing for smith's shoelaces....they're very sexy........

nopy
niobi's shades were funky

Seraph

The Omega
Skittles> big grin

Skittles19
omega> laughing

and yeah.. niobe's shades were cool

Rin
The best outfit.... All of them. Except that geeky kid that kept hanging around Neo.. and the Oracle is just too plain..

nopy
niobie is deff the best dressed

matrixneo
lol

steffie
i liked neo's style in both M1+M2. From M1, the all black suit he wore 2 see the oracle (mmmmmm... smile, in M2 the long preist-like outfit. he looked so streamlined in that smile. seraph also looked good. loved niobe's hair and shades. they went well together.

The Gryphon
Yeah switch was the bomb, too bad she was never alive long enough to see her in action. That the same reason why I liked the suit Ghost was wearing during the freeway chase... too bad he never wore that during the rest of Enter the Matrix.

Korri
i think neo looks god nomatter wot he is wearing *sigh* cool

Skittles19
Hey Rin...
I happened to like the kid...
not geeky...
uh-uh
*bad*

smile

julibug
me, me, me, me!!!!! big grin

Seraph
Me too.. wink

Phoenix
TWINS TWINS, definitely TWINS!!!!

LilMimister006
I second that!! wink stick out tongue

bigbadbike2
Neo's overcoat is great, and Niobe is...................WOW!

nickjs21
now, if we're talking pure STYLE here, it's not just what you wear. it's HOW you wear it, and how you carry yourself. therefore:

niobe: now, being a guy, i gotta pick a female as numero uno. the red alligator trenchcoat and wild shades were pretty nice. but to tell you the truth, it seems like more guys knew their stuff than the matrix girls . . .

the merovingian: he's french. he was one smooth, if not slightly effeminate, muthaf**er. but then again, what french dude isn't (no offense). he was slick. he had a plain outfit, but he was SLICK. he had that strut.

ballard: very stylish looking clothes. and the way he presented himself too, like when he fought seraph. "all you know about me is that i was `bout to kick yo' ass." plus i dig the shades. it was like watching shaft all over again.

agent smith: c'mon. the cleanly pressed suit? not a thing out of place even after coming out of a 100-him pile-up? the shoe shine? this guy knows style. and the low, drawn-out "mr. andersooooooon" just pulls it all together.

Phoenix
agent smith is best after twins

bigbadbike2
I was thinking about my post and agent Smith is very stylish. Black Suit cool shades kick butt personality to boot, but Niobe is ...................WOW wink big grin

jonno
yo dis is jonno and if anyone has codes to unlock multiplayer mode on enter da matrix game can u plz send dem 2 me.
And i also tink dat the twins outfits were really kewl and can u buy dem?

skynet
Does anybody know, where can I buy a Jacket like the one is Seraph using in M2...

Thanks

burlyman
smiths reloaded poster is lush

Korri
Neo of coarse smile

i liked Trinity's catsuit even though i dont like her and she doesnt suit it

The Omega
Skynet> That's a more or less classical kung-fu training suit. Bounce down to your local martial arts supplier and look around smile

GABRIEL05
Yeah I liked the Zion's womens clothes...definetly the best outfits

icon
I liked the Agents Shades in the first one. The Slim ones that cover just about the eye. I wish i had the kinda money to get ones that actually looked good cool <-- they were kinda like that

icon
Ug, anyone else actually feel like they're IQ is dropping?

JediHDM
OMG, i feel like i just walked by cheerleaders and my IQ was taken from me because of the intensity of thier absense of IQ...

burlyman
big grin rolling on floor laughing laughing

Korri
Neo looks hott wotever he is wearing...or not as the case may be whistle

ladytwin1
The Twins, but i suppose i am slighty biased as I love the Rayment twins (the guys who played em)

-=Urot=-
I think what Trinity was wearing during her love scene with Neo was the best of them all. wink

*** Just kidding. ***

I think Neo's Dress was da best!
http://www.zeek.net/i/neo.jpg

gabimr2
yeah!! I love the twins style cool big grin

burlyman
...just like new..

ladytwin1
twin one is my fave twin and he said that! i love him

Korri
big grin

BIOS9
Seraph gots stylezzzzzz
Smith comes at #2 smile

EyeMakeMovies
the merovingian in revo!!! oh how i want that costume!!!!!

Darth Revan
TWINS!!!!!!
Morpheus is cool also

BIOS9
I found searph's clothes on ebay! smile

xeous
Neo...Neo...Neo. His clothes are perfect, as someone said...They evolve with his personality, it's genious.

Comming in at second: Morpheus. I like the ties smile

Darth Revan
Trinity looked better in m1. On the cover of reloaded, her glasses make her look like an owl.

Kes
Is this only from Revolution?
Mero has stile in Revolution.
Twins in Reloaded
Morph and Swith in Matrix.

Korri
Neo..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.