What dialogue will Palpatine use to turn Anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
What do you think?

Dim
"I'm the only one you can trust, yada yada yada"..or maybe he'll say "yoda yoda yoda" instead stick out tongue

Ratcat
"They are the ones who killed your mother with their vow of non interferance. They could have one this war by now but they refuse to get involved..."

Based on Qui Gonns line, "I can protect you but I can not fight a war for you."

Xantos Clone
"No.......I am your father....."

"really?....."

"No...not really, I can't prove that....."

Dim
Nooooooooooooooooo...I can't believe you just sullied SW with that horrid movie's dialog!!! stick out tongue

Xantos Clone
Sorry Master......How about;

"Join me or I will electricute you anakin!"

"ok, I'm a Sith Lord....don't shoot!!"

or:

"Anakin, obi wan is shagging padme!!

"ok, I'm a sith lord....let's kill him!"

Ratcat
Obi Wan never told you what became of your mother. From his point of view she would become your undoing. He made sure that she would not by removing her. You want to avenge your mother death? Then join me, embrace all that I give you and fell your power grow beyond all measure.

Jedimaster3838
"You want to take revenge for the wrongs you have suffered(slavery, mothers death, the Clone Wars) then join me a learn powers beyond your imagination. Obi-Wan Kenobi has no idea the power of the dark side of the Force. He has betrayed you by holding back the power within you. Join me, and together we will unlease that power.....yes you will bring balance"

Dim
I wonder how much bitterness Anakin will still have from being a slave. How much do you thin GL will get into that?

Ratcat
Will Anakin be bitter, in TPM he seem to pretty much accept his life as a slave with no questions. Re ember he was born into slavery and had known no other life up until Qui Gon took him away.

I would not be surprised if he actually resents Qui Gin for not trying hard enough, in his perception, to free Shmi.

Dim
He does seem to be a little bitter about being considered a slave as a kid..Since we all know how teenagers are I was just thinking about how he might still be carrying that chip around and hating himself for what he had no control over anyway. Could some people treat him poorly because of his ex-slave status? It's possible.

Ratcat
I guess it depends on how he fairs as a Jedi. We don't know if he will be a great Jedi or not. In fact that could be the key, he finds Jedi school too hard and "drops out" to the dark side, kinda like sneaking a look at the test papers before the big exam.

JediOasis
Well, from some of the things we've heard it appears that members of the Council began to question whether or not Anakin is the Choosen One. Maybe they confront him and tell him that he is not the Choosen One, then Anakin is upset cause had he never become a Jedi he could have protected his mother.

Ratcat
Hey, that's a good thought, and boy, where did you find this hunk of junk? laughing out loud

IGOTMYBEAT
Anakin: Whuuuuuutssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?

Palpatine: Whuuutsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?

Jar Jar: Whuuuuuuuutttsssssuuuuuuuuuuuupsa?

krado7000
i would have thought anakin would have been upset with qui gon to a point cause thinking back to episode 1 could'nt qui gon have easily have just taken shmi back with them when they leave tatooine?

Yerial Poof
smile Im guessing Palpys dialogue will have something to do with the quick and easy path of The Dark Side, how the council is in a sence keeping Anakin as a slave and Obi Wans on their side and how they prevented him from freeing or saving the life of his mother.

queeq
Anakin: Excuse me, I have lost my master.

Palpy: What did he look like?

Ani: Jedi outfit, beard.

Palpy: Did anyone see him lately?

Ani: No, I'm afraid not.

Palpy: Well, there's not much I can do for you I'm afraid.

Ani: Oh...

*long silence*

*longer silence*

Ushgarak
Someone's not a Python fan...

Does anyone think that Palpatine will use almost exactly the same spiel he used with Luke (which is an odd way around to look at it, of course), presuambly with the killing of Darth Vader (which Luke didn't fall for) repalced with the killing of the Jedi that Anakin thinks is responsbile for the death of his mother (which Anakin, presumably, WILL fall for)?

COREWORLD
I think that it will be close to what we saw in ROTJ, as GL has stated that the prequels will 'mirror' the OT at certain points, but i also think that Count Dooku will figure heavily in Anakin's conversion, maybe his first act as a Sith will be to strike Dooku down.

queeq
Python's definately not appreciated anymore. *sulk*

Anyway, as for Dooku, we still don't know very much about him, now do we. Maybe it's Dooku that tries to win over Anakin ("If he could be turned, he would be a great ally."wink, and then get killed. Sounds pretty OK with me, but I would like to see how GL makes it credible to why why someone would turn to the Dark Side after killing someone. I guess it'll have something to do with the power Anakin feels when releasing his anger or hate.

Dim
Well, based on the final scene of ROTJ I would think that it would too.

queeq
Maybe, I just wonder if Luke really enjoyed his power that much, though.

COREWORLD
Luke came very close to falling down the same path as his father, with Vader's taunts of turning his sister being the breaking point, the shock of seeing his father's cyborg arm,coupled with Obi-Wan's earlier remark,("He's more machine now,twisted and evil."wink caused Luke to step back from the abyss.

queeq
I know, but he didn't look to happy when he struck him down. Facing the mechanical hand might have made him realise how much his father looks like him. Just a thought.

JediOasis
Well, I don't think that the dark side brings out the smile in a lot of people. Luke was using his anger to strike down Vader and when your angry your usually not smiling.

queeq
But I expect Anakin to feel great because of the power he can feel flowing through his veins. I'm pretty sure we get to see something like that. But I never saw such a thing with Luke.

Jedi Mercenary
"I...uh..talked with your mom and uh... she says you should come to the darkside"

"Really?"

"Uh,um, y-yeah."

"Well that's wei....wait a sec, my moms dead!!!"

(a stormtrooper smacks Ani in the head with his rifle)

queeq
laughing out loud

krautrocker
I think palpatine will say something like
'Ohh look at you smashing everything up , killing my apprentice'
'And that brown outfit really doesn't suit you with that hair colour, you need black to contrast that blonde'
the thought of a camp palpatine makes me laugh anyway.

queeq
"And look at that hair, you can't show yourself like that on any Sith convention. I'll have Darth Versace design you a nice hat."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.