Padawan Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
I always wanted to see Luke in the Jedi robes and now I have.-tallterror.homestead.com/...adluke.JPG
Isn't it great?

Ratcat
It's clever but I didn't think the hair fits.

UnknownBountyHunter
One nostril is bigger than the other!!! laughing out loud

queeq
The hair does not only fit, it SUCKS! How dare you mutilate Luke like that...

queeq abides

Gundark
Whoa sick

Talk about BAD HAIR !!!! You have just desecrated a Jedi, EJ. Its the Sarlaac pit for you, buddy. laughing out loud As a side note, I watched ESB this afternoon and I didn't realize how much Mark's facial features had changed after his accident from ANH. He definatly looked better in ANH. Thoughts anybody ?

Dim
Ah man..he was soooo much cuter in ANH...SO MUCH!

Gundark
Thank you, Dimmy...I thought so too. His hair wasn't too bad in ESB, but it was horrible in ROTJ. He must have had the "Dark Hairdresser of the Sith" working on him. Hehehe. laughing out loud

finti
He looks like he is ready for Blue Lagoon on this picture.

Darth Daft
He looks ok I guess, but like you've all said, the hair is terrible! I'd still like to see a shot of him with his whole body in the Jedi Robes, not just from his shoulders-up.

UnknownBountyHunter
It looks like a pile of bantha poodoo! laughing out loud

Gundark
I agree with UBH...I've seen enough without seeing the robes. Yeesh. sick

queeq
Poor Luke? What kind of punishment can we think up for the one who mutilated him.

queeq abides

Gundark
Worse than the Sarlaac pit ? Hmmm...I'll have to think about that one. Maybe lock him in a room with 3PO for a week ? laughing out loud

queeq
Sarlacc and 3PO are summer camp for what EJ deserves for this one. Guess we have to do better than that. Shall we make him eat a Jawa?

queeq abides

finti
jawa sushi style ...yummy.sick

queeq
Don't let Gundy make it though, she'll make it too tasty.

queeq abides

Gundark
laughing out loud Okay, master...you handle this one. (Gundark goes back to flipping "The Emporer's Blueberry Pancakes."wink

queeq
I don't know. I'll make a mess.... on second thought, I'll do it!!! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Hmmmmm....once you get their little robes and hoods off, they probably look (and smell) messy anyway. laughing out loud

queeq
The IS the plan. I really hope they do... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Open wide, EJ !!! laughing out loud

You know every time I open this post I look at the picture again. It gets worse every time. sick

queeq
Maybe skinned Jawa legs sticking out of EJ's mouth will soothe the painful eyes. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
laughing out loud Hey,I didn't make it.

Gundark
Oh, I thought you doctored it up before you posted it, EJ. Sorry, man. smile

theEviljedi
(Clinches fist) Apoligy accept Capatain Gundark.laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark, clutching throat, collapses to the floor, gasping for air). "Help me, queeq...where is my master when I need him????? " laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
In the bar polishing his tommy blastersmile

queeq
HAVE NO FEAR, QUEEQ IS HERE! laughing out loud

EJ, release her. This bickering is pointless. I still hold you somewhat responsible for that pic, you gave us the shock of our lives posting that thing in here. We'll fry the Jawa's with some nice spices and we call it even...

queeq abides

theEviljedi
(Opens fist) As you wish, Tarkin...I mean queeq. laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark slowly climbs to her feet) Thank you for saving me master queeq !!! (As soon as EJ turns away, Gundark pulls out her lightsaber and ignites it.) Hehehe. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
With EJ's fast refelxes he turns around to meet Gundark's blade with his. "Where is your master now, Gundark?"

And queeq,this stuff is role playing. Why don't you check out my forum?

Gundark
Yeah, anyway, queeq (Gundark mumbles as she swings downward toward EJ and advances) evil face

theEviljedi
"You are beaten." "Don't make me destroy you as Ratcat did."laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark spins in a circle and swings her saber in low) "Ratcat told me enough. He told me you killed him."

Hmmm...something doesn't quite make sense here.

theEviljedi
laughing out loud So lets skip that part. "Gundark, you are just now realizing your true abilities." "Together we can overthrow Raz...he has forseeen this. Join me and together we can rule this forum as Councilor and Master." laughing out loud

queeq
*a weird humming sound resonates through the room, suddenly the room lights up blinding the battling Jedi.

When EJ and Gundy slowly regain their sight they see queeq with a smoking tommy blaster in one hand and an ignited light razor in his other*

Okay, children, enough play for now. Can't you two just get along? laughing out loud

Oh, and EJ, why I don't visit you site. Well, I'm trying to have a live as well, and between this forum, TF.N and some social activities on the Net, I should not be tempted to get more addicted to cyberspace. IF you don't mind of course...

queeq abides

Gundark
(Gundark makes her move while EJ is temporarily distracted, running and hiding behind queeq like the coward that she is. laughing out loud )

theEviljedi
Knowing that he is in trouble, EJ pushes his blue saber into
his chest and commits sucide.

queeq
And I thought you were going to wait until you're up to 10,000 posts. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Hehehe. laughing out loud laughing out loud Good one, queeq !!

queeq
That is why I am the master and you but the learner. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Now who's being predictable ??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
I have to be for my young (laughing out loud ) apprentice. It'll get too complicated otherwise. evil face

queeq abides

Ratcat
Complications, you wanna talk comlications!!!!!

queeq
Sure. I, much unlike Gundy (yet), can take it! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Hmmmm...I've been thinking about this picture...Mark's bald now, right ? At least that's what DD told me (BTW, where the heck is DD lately??) Maybe we should post it on Mark's home page...does he have one ? This sounds good and complicated !!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Mark's bald??? Luke is evil?

queeq abides

Gundark
DD told me quite a few months back that Mark is fat and bald. He saw him do a guest spot on "Son of the Beach" and it was HORRIBLE!!!!!

queeq
*sob*

queeq abides

finti
Well mark wasnt fat and bald the last time I saw him. Tey released directors cut from a film called Hamilton. (starring Peter stormare and Mark Hamill) and they Interviewd Mark about it and he looked just fine. This thing was released des 2000.smile

Gundark
Wow. DD must have been pulling my leg. That's a relief, finti. smile

queeq
Time for a party. To the ANBMB Mobile!

queeq abides

Gundark
queeq can drive but I get shotgun !!! laughing out loud

queeq
Here are the rounds, shoot anything that moves and cook it up for breakfast.

queeq abides

Gundark
No problemo ! Hey, EJ...can you find a recent photo of Mark so we can ALL see he's not ready for a Hutt role with no makeup ? stick out tongue

theEviljedi
Here's a semi-recent one-members.nbci.com/mhhideout/green.jpg

Gundark
There's no pic there, EJ. Its a blank screen with XOOM in the corner.

Raz
Its because they don't let you link from a website other than Xoom...
Heres a quick workaround....copy this link:
http://members.nbci.com/mhhideout/green.jpg?refreshfromserverplease

Then paste it in your address bar....easy as that, Ms Mayhem wink

Gundark
Found it....thanks for the help, Raz ! smile

xoxoxox,
Ms. Mayhem. laughing out loud

finti
Raz the wizard!!!!!! smile smile smile

Gundark
Oh, and thanks to EJ for the pic. smile

theEviljedi
Finally a thank you...just kidding. stick out tongue

queeq
Don't push it, EJ. We're just in the process of forgiving you. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Oh EJ, you are soooooo wonderful...

*Throws himself at EJs feet*

queeq
What devotion... laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well yes, I've never seen such devotion in a Rat... laughing out loud

queeq
Or even in a cat... laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hey, more Rat than cat I'm afraid!

theEviljedi
Damn...that's a HUGE saber...so you like the black look now, huh?

Ratcat
Black sabre to match my blackened heart....

queeq
Meet Panic! laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark gives RC a little bunch of daises and a salad.) Here you go, RC..cheer up ! You still have us !!! smile

queeq
IIIIIIIIII don't know if that makes him feel any better.

Ratcat
*RC eats the daisys and arranges the salad in a pretty vase.*

Thanks Gundy, feel much better now.laughing out loud

Gundark
Hmmmm.....RC, I think you need to come over and lie down on this couch. (Gundark adjusts glasses, reaches for paper and pencil) Now, tell me about this flower eating obsession that has recently surfaced. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, it all started with the girl, just a couple of days before valentines and.........

queeq
*switches on tape recorder*

This is gonna be good.

Ratcat
Hey! I thought this was a private consultation....

queeq
It is. Until I publish this. laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, I want my fee back! Or at least a 15% cut of net sales.

queeq
5%, that's it. Take or leave it. laughing out loud

Ratcat
10%, that's my final offer.

*Pulls hand from behind back to reveal armed thermal detonator*

I suggest you accept it.

queeq
*jabba the hutt laughter*

A Rat with balls, I like that. I'll give you 7%, that'll be the end of it or of you.

Ratcat
Done, but watch that I don't strangle you with a chain when you least expect it.

laughing out loud

queeq
*takes chain off his neck to make sure*

Gundy's gonna hate me for taking it off. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh boy, your gonna be in trouble now...

Gundark
Ahem, I intensely dislike where THIS thread is going. You're both headed into the rancor pit now. laughing out loud

finti
Whats this S&M corner? yikessmile

Ratcat
*RC climbs back outr of the pit, a little bruised but non the worse for wear*

Rancor Burgers anyone?

Gundark
Now I suppose you'll want the red cape back with the s on it ? laughing out loud

queeq
You can borrow mine. I'm not using it this week. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Nah, those tights always may my thighs chapp. laughing out loud

Gundark
I could probably get you a balm from the maestro. laughing out loud

queeq
Well, there's always the Mother Superior costume. It has just returned from the dry cleaners and I don't need it for at least another two weeks.

Gundark
queeq, that has to the ultimate in evil. Hiding yourself sithful self in nuns robes. laughing out loud

queeq
Well, only on Saturday night.

Gundark
oh, I see...cause that's the night you take a bath. laughing out loud

queeq
No, that's the night I dress up as a nun. laughing out loud

finti
A flying one, pushes Sally Field back into the closet.

Gundark
Dimmy, I beg of you, lock up this thread and Luke and the flying nun along with it. laughing out loud laughing out loud

theEviljedi
She'll have to...I made the 100th post. sad

queeq
Another one bites the dust. Too bad, this one was pretty funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.