Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
evil face
I have a question but I already know it. I want to see how observant u guys are.

In the beginning of the movie after Neo defeats the 3 agents and flies to a building, why does he go in the room and say "Where are you?"?

Dexx
it's a retorical question to the oracle?..dunno..never thought of it.

persephone by far, my man...by far

AliasNeo15
yes

Senor_Pessoba
BLARG!

AliasNeo15
Man u never know. A lesbian may come on this sight and think that Trinity was the hottest. I make it a question that is possible for everyone to answer. U would be an idiot though if u picked anyone other than Persephone, if ur a hetero.

Dexx
niobe's not bad either. trinity too (except for that face wink ) but monica clearly out classes them

AliasNeo15
good point

Skittles19
man... what is w/ you guys and persephone?
hee

AliasNeo15
dude, hot

princess leia
just so you know, im not a lesbian...but girls can still think other girls look good in a certain movies.
i thought trinity was really good looking in the first movie. i dont know what happened in between.

AliasNeo15
Woah. Dude, i didnt even know u were a girl. Sorry!!! But ya, I thought in the first one she was good, but in this one, she came off as a little, wuts the word, "Lesbias" or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.