Evanescence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Who likes Evanescence? I have ADORED them since I first heard them, about 3 months ago! gettin the album soon....

yerssot
think I heard of them

Phoenix
im on their website at the mo, listening to clips of there album... so beautiful!!! there number one in the uk at th mo!!! i knew evryone would come round to MY way of thinking...

LilySatine
I've only heard one of their songs..."Bring Me To Life".
I adore that song! big grin

Phoenix
the rest of their album is great too! spesh Going Under

Dexx
evanescence feat. paul McCoy...bring me to life..the only one i've heard....it's good, i like it

Tex
I cant stand them.....they remind me too much of Creed, Nickleback and those other type bandssick

Phoenix
Thats my kinda music... what can i say? I'm a freak!! But, then, you all knew that already...

Captain REX
Got a problem with those bands? mad

Evy_O
How you remind me, by Nickelback, is awsome!
And Evanescense are awsome too, I'm obsessed with Bring me to Life and My Immortal! big grin big grin

Tex
Yeah!stick out tongue
Whatcha gonna do about it? stick out tongue

princess leia
wow...pheonix we must be linked...i nearly started the *exact* same thread...
i adooooooooooooooorrrrre them. i especially love the
*sings* holding my last breeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttthhhhheeeeeee*stops singing*
i love them!

princess leia
i think that some of their songs would be good on the matrix.

hayden's minx
They suck and blow at the same time - nu-metal is crap and over-rated. Its like manufactured pop.

Phoenix
yeh, they would, its all spooky and stuff!

happy kine
i'd have to agree with hayden. too contrived. all that pop rock is for tennie boppers.

hayden's minx
Oh my goodness, no-one has ever agreed with me before.
Yay for me. I totally agree.

Phoenix
theyd also be good for lotr (the ballads i mean, not the rock stuff)

Phoenix
my immortal would be great for lotr!!!

LindsIsTightK
I don't know what kind of music you listen to, but it obviously isn't that good. All of those bands are hella good ok thnx. ~

Senor_Pessoba
everyone has there own tastes...one type of music cant be considered great for everyone

Lara
for those of you who like evanescence, the album is fantastic. again I'mlistening to it now at college on my walkman, just finished listening to Haunted. btw: they are playing a concert in london tomorrow night. I can go though! its sold out. sad

yerssot
sowwy lara sad

Lara
no need to be sorry! I'm not I'll get my chance.

yerssot
definitly hope so smile

in the mean time ... enjoy the cd smile

Lara
oh, I am!

Phoenix
me gettin album soon - pay cheque end of next week shld pay for it!

Phoenix
listening to 'My Immortal' *cries* its so beutiful!

diegocala
what's a tinnie bopper? sounds like it could land you in jail

Phoenix
what, teeny bopper? little children, before teens

Captain REX
I thought it meant people who bop teens...

LindsIsTightK
hahahaha laughing out loud that was funny, that made me laugh........ people who bop teens, hahahaha laughing out loud

svicic
Isn't it the theme song to DareDevil?I think that's where I first heard it-IT'S AMAZING!!Very catchy and I absolutely LOVE it!

cermiestar
evanescence sound too ...hollow

princess leia
they arent pop rock. not really. a bit fake, sometimes, but not pop rock.
at least they arent blue *shudders*
no offs to neone who likes them.

mah
Hear, hear! I can definately second that.

Seraph
Evanescence is coooooool!!!! and there coming to germany and ill gonna join the party!!!!

Phoenix
more sort of punk rock reely, but most of there current album is ballads...

LindsIsTightK
Yus they are on that soundtrack. I think the music actually made that movie atleast a little bit better.~

Phoenix
havent seen daredevil... is it worth seeing?

LindsIsTightK
I thought the movie was ok, but it definitely wasn't the best~

Phoenix
gettn album soon - ordered it off amazon!

julibug
i like evanesence, but i can't listen to the entire cd at once. i would like to hear just a bit more variety on it. btw, love creed. like some of nickelback. but my tastes vary incredibly. norah jones, linkin park, dwight yoakam, u2, fatboy slim, kings x, led zeppelin, phish, celia cruz, still listen to some 80's stuff. i really like anything with lots of percussion. i just really like music!! i usually like the stuff by bands like creed that you never hear on the radio. the radio play stuff gets overplayed & i end up sick of it. the good stuff never makes it to the radio it seems!

robincooper
evanesecence are good but i prefer some of the old time heavy stuff like Pantera and Crowbar! nd plus in my mind hte only times rap and rock have really worked is with rage against the machine and clawfinger! Oh and actually faith no more too! but they still rock

Phoenix
love all of them but you've missed out two of my faves - Queen and the Who. there is a clever link beteen these two - can ya guess what it is?

robincooper
your right most good stuff ain't played on the radio! as regards to queen and who no idea soz! embarrasment

Phoenix
ok, i'll give big hint, and see if anyone else gets it - it involves an american tv show about immortals...

robincooper
ed sulivan show?

Phoenix
nopsies...

robincooper
absoluteley no idea then! sad

Smllfry247
i love them and yeah its in daredevil

bigbadbike2
Evanescence has a song at the end of Enter the Matrix during the credits.
Although I enjoyed the other sings played Going Under is what made the ending of that game Matrix like or completly awesome whichever you prefer. BTW I am a fan.

Baylin
Queen and the Who were both featured on Highlander?

ObieTrice 26
This should realy go in the music forum

X-WOMen
Evanescence is pretty cool. But the fact that they talk about dying and all kinda creeps me out. I love 'Going Under'.

bigbadbike2
You are right but I think it was created before the music forum came to exist.

*calling* Raz, Oh Raz, Can you move this?

Stovenutts
i love evanescence. they are from my city, and they used to play here alot, like small stuff, then they got big after daredevil and all that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.