chopping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
if you had no choice whatsoever in the matter, would you rather have your fingers chopped off...or your toes chopped off...
id say toes..even though it would hurt to walk..i would rather still beable to pick things up and such

happy kine
i'll try to be the chopper.

Senor_Pessoba
haha

Cloaked
Being that I'm a deaf individual, I'd find it hard to sign without my fingers. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Take my toes.

Kes
i would go with toes!

Metroplex
Yeah me too. We need hands to do almost everything. There are also for sensors in our hands than our feet. so if we cut off our fingers, it would hurt more.

Augeybana
Hardly anyone uses there toes I don't.

Senor_Pessoba
well..ok, lets change it up a bit......would you rather have your fingers chopped off....or your ears?

Kes

Senor_Pessoba
hah devil

LilySatine
Eek, neither! stick out tongue
But if I had to choose....toes.

Captain REX
Who needs toes...

You would have a hard time walking though...

Evy_O
Is this the kind of dillema that "you can only save one person, and you have to choose between your mother and your father"?
Nah, I'm not answering. I'm greedy, I want both! big grin

Metroplex
This reminds me of the hiker that had to cut off his arm because he got it stuck in a rock. EWWWw i would never do that.

AliasNeo15
i dont grab things with my toes. R u saying all the fingers and all the toes?

Gundark
I believe a human is unable to walk without toes. Its what keeps them from falling flat on their faces. Although I can't see that with 100 % certainty. Something I read once....

Captain REX
Very true Gundy. That's why I said it would be hard walking...

I've heard about that Metroplex. Would you rather starve to death in the mountains and never see your family again or cut off your arm and get to go home to your family?

chico23
Does anyone know the details about the hiker? I seen that on the tele, but I didn't catch the details. How did he get through the bone? Sorry to be so graphic.

Oh and I went with toes. I'm sure they could make some special weighted shoes to help you walk.

AliasNeo15
How about someone figures out if they can walk without there toes big grin
Then figure out if no fingers is worse smile
U'd hav to be pretty drunk to actually do this beer

LindsIsTightK
I don't even know who comes up with these questions??? Good entertainment I guess. I'd rather keep my fingers and my toes and just tell the f**kers who want to chop some of my body parts off to go f**k themselves.~

Senor_Pessoba
uhh..i do..whats wrong with them?? angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.