Sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
How many hours of sleep do you guys get a day?
i range from about 4-8, dont need much more then that

Kes
I rarelly sleep so! stick out tongue If i put in total..usually like 3h/4h but i kinda wake up every 10m. messed

Raz
I HAVE to have at least 10 hours of sleep. Otherwise I feel sleepy throughout the day erm

Metroplex
I usually sleep for about 6 hours during school days. On Weekends, i sleep for about 10 hours.

Cloaked
10 Hours, Raz!! I hope you don't mean EVERY day. That's way too much for an average human. laughing out loud

If I get a good 7 hours worth of sleep, I'll be good and dandy for the day. If I get 6 hours, I'll still be fine. But 5 hours or less, and I'll slap the crap out of you if you talk to me more than 20 seconds.

princess leia
i sleep a a lot. about...10 until 6? oh thats 8 hours...thats normal...

LilySatine
Cloaked, you sound exactly like me!! stick out tongue

If I don't get a decent 7 hour sleep, I'm doomed in the morning. And so is the rest of the world. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Julie
6.5 to 9 hrs

Captain REX
6-8 during school days. Otherwise, I aim for 10 to 12 hours. big grin

narcil
during school...i get 5 to 7 hours. yeah....used to be less, but i'm getting old. (at 20!! gah!!! from year of no sleep. >.&ltwink
and now that it's the summer i'm sleeping in and coming to work late every day. so i'm getting 8-9 hours. >D

Tex
Usually about 7 hrs

finti
5 hours, never seem to be able to sleep more than 5 hours so.......

princess leia
wow. these ppl are light sleepers. maybe that why they are registered here.

Evy_O
I need 4-5 hours.
As Leonardo Da Vinci said: Sleep is a waste of time big grin

Corran
10 hours Raz, man you need to see a doctor.

yerssot
depends, sometimes 4 hours sometimes 12

finti
it was the doctor who gave him the sleeping pills

Evy_O
laughing out loud Good one! stick out tongue

Raz
What the f**k?

Senor_Pessoba
heh

G.P
6-7 hrs

cermiestar
10-11 hours.......*curls up and yanws*

Gundark
Nope, Raz is normal. I need at least 10 hours a day or I'm vegetable matter.

Ushgarak
My sleep cycle is still royally shafted. I just kinda take things as they come.

Gundark
I'm sure Mech sleeps better than any of us. With all of those anti-alien abduction pillows he has. Practically a fortress there.

Captain REX
A Mechmoggy anti-alien abduction sleepiness fortress of doom?

Senor_Pessoba
never heard of those?? i have two!

Captain REX
Some people have all the luck... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Senor_Pessoba
yep, yep, yep....that i do...that i do

chico23
I range from 6-8 now that I'm on second shift, but I'm returning to first so that will drop to about 4-6 during the week. On the weekend i get like 10 hours.

LindsIsTightK
I could sleep forever if I really wanted to, but I average about 8 - 12 hours on a regular day or night, however you want to put it.~

Corran
8-12, damn I'm getting about 6 a night at present.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.