Quick 12 hour topic: How many Valentines?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
OK, this is a quick topic to get us through tonight.

How many Valentines do you expect to get. If you're really daring you can tell us how many you sent......

How many for Me? Well a big, fact zero seems highly likely.

Gundark
Well, I'll probably get a card from Tommy, but thats it. We don't exchange gifts or anything. Just spend a nice evening together with a bottle of cheap champagne. (meaning don't answer the phone, I don't work on appraisals, he doesn't work on the rainbarrel company). I did get REAL flowers today from an appraisal firm about 30 miles north of us (in Harrisburg, actually) for whom I do a lot of research on the side. It was a nice surprise. Other than that, I don't expect anything from anybody else. Except queeq, of course. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmm, tulips from near Amsterdam? Ain't that luvley...

JediOasis
0......man, its been too long, I need a girlfriend.

Ratcat
Well, they don't generally throw themselves at your feet, you gotta go out and find em!!!

queeq
None. All hope for that is lost now Gundy prefers Michael. *sob*

Ratcat
Well, that's me and you both then.

Dim
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

www.debsfunpages.com/dancin.htm

Ratcat
Hey, Dim don't be such a SLM! That's sick...

Dim
I know..I love it! rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
What, big fat guys dancin' in thongs. Urgh!

Dim
Hehehehe...hey!..you can't not love a guy with your name tattooed on his rump.

Ratcat
Hmmmm, well not when it's THAT big.

queeq
*starts tatooing his wife's name on his butt and practices his thong dance*

Ratcat
OMG, I'm gonna be stuck with that image all day now.

*reaches for sick bag*

queeq
But... but....(butt? laughing out loud )... I have such a nice butt.... laughing out loud

Gundark
That was a hoot ! Thanks, Dimmy. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I suppose if you spend so much time talking out of it that must help...laughing out loud

Gundark
Hehehe. Good one, RC laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, he was just asking for it.

OK, so now we're here, how many did everyone get.

Well, I got more than expected but less than I would have liked....

Gundark
It's not tonight here yet. You're getting rammy with this. laughing out loud

Ratcat
What's rammy??????

Gundark
Its like when a little kid is up all day with no nap, playing hard, and by the time evening comes, he's so wound up, he's getting out of control, running, throwing things, not behaving, he's rammy.

Ratcat
Oh, like when a kid gets so hyper and tired but can't get to sleep and get's crazy?

Gundark
You got it. smile

BTW, we had two bottles of champagne in about 1 1/2 hours last night and I got drunk. I'm not going into sleazy details for all of your immature amusement, but it was a fun evening. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, it was VERY quiet around here last night. I guess all the loving couples were away making lovey dovies...

Me? Well I went to bed early with a cup of tea. sad

All I can say is Thirty Two.

Gundark
There will be a calm after the storm too, RC. smile

Ratcat
There was no storm, just calm. I'm counting on the storm coming a little later...

Gundark
There was a part in "Splinter of the Minds Eye" about some advice Ben had given Luke at some point that Luke remembered when he was wrestling a Coway with far superior muscle power...."When attacked, fall. Let the enemy's strength topple you as the wind topples the tall grass. In time he will expend himself and you will still be upright." Not that I'm suggesting you are or will be enemies, RC, please don't take that wrong. I guess it makes sense in some situations. Anyway just another stolen profound statement from me. smile And remember, I been there, done that. I don't wish it on anybody.

queeq
Or as Paul said in Dune: "I will bend like a reed in the wind."

theEviljedi
I got one...from my mom. laughing out loud

Gundark
That's great, EJ. Its nice to know your mom cares about you like that. smile

Ratcat
OK, this hasn't gotten too deep for me, I think I'm drowning. laughing out loud

queeq
*tosses RC a lifesaver*

Chew carefully. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Biggest Polo I ever saw!!!

Dim
I had a dream about polos last night..

Gundark
The sport is all well and good, but I have a love/hate relationship with the cologne. My ex-husband used to wear it, and I love the smell of it, but I can't buy it for Tommy. Hmmmm....I guess you all really don't care about my perfume hang-ups. (Gundark wanders away, babbling incoherently) stick out tongue

queeq
I guess Tommy will only go for Hillfiger. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
Ohh,ohh...I got another...from my sister. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Actually, I was referring to the small mint with a hole...

Dim
Well, I for one knew that..hehehe

Ratcat
I knew that.

queeq
We all did.

Ratcat
Oh, you knew that Dim knew too huh?

Gundark
Well, it looks like EJ made the big score with valentines this year.

BTW, your cologne joke was actually half amusing, queeq. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I thought we all got some amusement from queeq...laughing out loud

Dim
*pulls a polo out of her pocket and pops it in her mouth*
Nah...they didn't know.

Xizor
My girlfriend and I exchanged small gifts and cards. We had a nice romantic dinner. Then I apparently ruined the mood by choosing that night to watch all three Godfather movies. They are very good.laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmm, Xiz, a word....

The Corleone family do not make for a romatci Valentines evening.

*Slaps Zixor on the back of the head*

It's only one night a year.... laughing out loud

Xizor
DARN! Ratcat you should have talked to me about this earlier.smile Our relationship is awesome though, because we have this incredible connection. It's almost like I love her more for doing wierd out of the ordinary stuff and vice versa. So she found it cute that I wanted to watch the films( a DVD 3-pack I got that day for Valentines day from my female boss) and fell asleep in my arms after the first half our. She missed out.

Ratcat
Actually, now you added the falling alseep but it sounds awefully romantic even if the choice of movie was a little one sided...

queeq
Amused you??? I must be losing my touch.... *confused*

Ratcat
Yeah, I liken it to pulling the legs off a spider.laughing out loud

Gundark
That sounds like a nice evening, Xizor. smile

Pulling the legs off a spider, RC ? A sith lord he has truly become, queeq. evil face

Ratcat
Well, there you have it!

queeq
Yes, I couldn't have done without you, Gundy-dear.

Ratcat
Well, I think Gundy's influence far outweighed yours, after all, she had the spatulas....laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, I know I am insignificant by now, you have made that perfectly clear on so many occasions.

Ratcat
Yeah, but if only you had some spatulas... laughing out loud

queeq
Then I would be insignificant with spatulas. So?

Ratcat
You definately have a low self esteem issue going on there...

Gundark
RC, I thought this was going to be a QUICK 12 HOUR TOPIC. Here we are a week later, as usual, completely off topic. There, queeq, now doesn't that make you feel all better? laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Off topic and off date. Excellent. There's nothing to stop us this time.

Gundark
This is no moon. ITS A SPACE STATION !!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
It's too big to be a space station!!!

Gundark
Well there's no turning this ship around now. laughing out loud

queeq
Tractor beam is activated.

Dim
Reel her in nice and slow now...

Ratcat
Um, OK, but I call this Dim time... That's where 5 minutes = 2 hours....

queeq
Try listening a little next time. laughing out loud

Gundark
Ooooooo....thats gotta be an UGLY phone bill. laughing out loud

queeq
Maybe it's an ugly phone. laughing out loud

Dim
Okay, I didn't mean THAT slow..laughing out loud

Ratcat
Gundy, me thinks you definately have the gift of second sight. laughing out loud

queeq
Oh, she has many gifts but I can't tell them here. laughing out loud

finti
You know in Norwegian gift means poison.smile

queeq
Close finti, very close. laughing out loud

Ratcat
What has that got to do with the price of eggs?

queeq
Not with eggs, with the price of chickens. laughing out loud

finti
gift also means married in Norwegian, it may be a hint for the youngsters. Gift=poison and marriage. Can it be said any clearer. smile

queeq
Guess not. Interesting country. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, but you can't make an ommlette with chickens...laughing out loud

queeq
You can if you're creative enough. I've seen Gundy do it, not a very nice sight. laughing out loud

Gundark
My insight serves me well, RC. evil face

Chickens do tend to make an incredibly BIG ommelette, and messy, yes. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, now you got me wondering Gundy.

queeq
Let Gundy take you on your first step into a messier universe, RC. And... try to enjoy it from time to time.

Ratcat
Hmmmm, red ommlettes, different. laughing out loud

queeq
And very tasty. evil face

Gundark
Its always good for a man to wonder about things, RC. We need more free thinking radical Sith around here. But if you want to get anything out of me, you'll have to use your harpoons and tow cables and go for the legs. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Hmmmm, those legs.... *grabs Gundy and drags her back into the skeleton closet*

Gundark
I knew you would come to enjoy my skeleton closet, queeq. There's many an evil story these bones can tell. evil face

queeq
And one added every day. evil face

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud I think I'll have to force-expand these walls. evil face

queeq
Yes, we need more room in here. evil face

Gundark
(Gundark reaches out with the force.....)

queeq
*queeq's enjoying the extra space, he can do all his magic tricks now. laughing out loud *

Gundark
Okay, Copperfield, let's see you pull a Gundark out of this hat. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Not with all these people listening at the door. I'll save that for later... when we're alone. laughing out loud

Gundark
Who's out there ? rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
And I thought that I was bad. Clearly this is the hypocratic version of queeq I always suspected existed..... smile

Gundark
Oh, come on, there's always room for jello. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Thankfully some one will close this thread soon. That reminds me, has anyone seen UBH yet?

queeq
No, I was wondering when he'd be back. I heard they have lots of snow down there in Bavaria. Hope he's allright.

Twilight is... etc.

Another bites the dust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.