It will soon be all over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
Life seems pretty good right now with the Matrix movies all coming together and beginning to make some sense, but soon, the trilogy will end and there will be no more Matrix. It wont be something that u wonder what will happen. It will just be something to talk about in the past tense and not the future.
You feel different emotions all at the same time.
laughing confused sad mad
Thats gunna be me.

Kes
you have to get a life!

AliasNeo15
thank U.

Kes
big grin I'm afraid to say this...but more movies will come!smile

AliasNeo15
nonononono
the aganie
aaaahhhhhhhhh
JK

Digital Master
just enjoy the movies and wait for what is coming ( conan sequel, transformers, episode 111)....

Kes
Blah! Conan?!No way! After quality like The Matrix you talk about Conan?!erm
What's episode 111?

nopy
I suspect they may do a MIB type cartoon franchise

Skittles19
ya, I think that they are gonna cash in on the matrix thing as much as they can.. I wouldn't mind a live-action tv show( as long as the wb doesn't get a hold of it and kill it w/ cheesy special effects).. but I'm not sure how I feel about a cartoon...

hee that was a major burn you gave aliasneo kes!

lol :P

Kes
Its my witty sence of humor! smile

AliasNeo15
I would just rather have it end with Revolutions.

Skittles19
of course kes... ur witty sense of humor... or maybe your just incredibly MEAN...j/k

:P

LindsIsTightK
I'm with AliasNeo. I'm gonna be sad when the movie ends, and really f**king pissed off because those are some of the few movies out there that are good quality. So maybe I need to get a life too huh Kes? I don't care, I <3 the Matrix, and I will cry at the end of Revolutions.~

Kes
You saw right to me evil face

princess leia
eisode three is star wars...*sigh*
but i agree. wow. another thread i almost thought of posting myself. well, the force is strong in me. what can i say...

AliasNeo15
I knew u were going to post it. So I posted it first. HAHA big grin
JK smile

AliasNeo15
MMMMM, this is good beer

LindsIsTightK
Hey AliasNeo, you could share some of that beer you've got over there with me. angel ~

AliasNeo15
k ill send u somethumb up

princess leia
if its yummy and good, then its not beer, its baileys.

Seraph

AliasNeo15
hmm, good point, but it wont be anything new, ya know? and if ur me, thats bad cus when it comes out on DVD, im probly going to see it day and night. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.