"Revolutions" Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
smokin' Do you think that Revolutions will end with Neo alive or dead?

Seraph
he will live. he died in the first movie. but i think morpheus will save his live and sacrifie his own for the one.

AliasNeo15
hmmm, curious.

Seraph
yeah, really. maybe the movie ends as curious as no one ever thought of.

Seraph
and i do wonder where this picture under your lines is from. where have you got it?

UPEVIL
He won't die, but I believe he will have a lot to do with the creation of the first Matrix, because he's the one, he's somehow like Jesus.. the beggining and the end, and this is not only inside the Matrix but also outside.

AliasNeo: Is the one behind that picture "The Kid"? I saw in the Animatrix a chapter about this Kid, I'm wonder what roll is he going to play on Revolutions.

nEo1266
Oh yeah that kid well he was the kid in reloaded too

UPEVIL
Yes he's the same Kid, I guess my question is: What is the roll of this Kid in the Movie? Was it that he saved Neo from that guy (Smith) in Zion? Or there's a different porpuse for this character?

Raz
Don't know why this was posted in the philosphical forum....moving to normal one...

chica16
what if it ends and everyone dies then it's revealed that they've been..."punk'd"

AliasNeo15
OK. The person in the backround of my pic is Trinity.

Crash_Overload
Yo,
What I beleive is that Neo Won't die, or will die in the verry end of Revolutions, when he has been freed from Mero, and after he fights Smith. Also an interesting thing I noticed is that in the Revolutions Trailer, Morpheus, when he is watching Neo and Smith Battle, is that he says "He fights for us ?!" as if, "Why, how come?" yet we all know that of course he will fight for them. But That is aside from the picture.

Also If he does not die, I beleive he will find out that the "real" world is only another Matrix.

The Omega

twisted-signs
Neo is THE ONE.

If you had to make it right, it would be like this.

The one, aka Neo, will die. Thomas anderson wont.

AliasNeo15
Then u also wonder what does Niobe have to do with everything. She was once with Morpheus and now she's with Locke, for what reason?

The Omega

Agent_Smith
NEO IS NOT THE ONE! THE KID THAT U ARE SO CURIOUSE ABOUT IS THE ONE. ( I NO I JUST SPOILED URE DREAMS) BUT IT IS TRUE.

Kes
Agent most won't believe you. Theres been way to many ppl saying they know what happens. After Nov 5th you can start a thread : "I told you so!" Don't capitals like that ppl won't like it.

The Omega
Maybe it's Matrixknower aka KnoweroftheMatrix who's back in a new disguise? We should start a thread entitled "For those who have seen Revolutions" and see how many deluded people will post their prophecies in it! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.