how often have you seen reloaded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
how often have you seen reloaded?
i saw it four times. Crazy.

LindsIsTightK
I've seen it three times, I'm going again this weekend though, and then I hope to go onre more time after that. I just can't get enough of this movie.~

princess leia
i have only seen it once. i want to see it a billion times more tho.

bogmac
3 times but I'm Gonna see it again and agin with M1 and Animatrix. Just have to get the game 'Enter The matrix', and then I will be definitely mad and prepared to see M3.

masterofmatrix
i have seen it must be a good 210 times and seeing it 4 more times this weekend . if that is crazy please tell me

AliasNeo15
I seen it 4 times. Should hav saw it more but my computer doesnt work.

LindsIsTightK
ok masterofmatrix, it's near close to impossible to have seen that movie that many times. I think you may be stretching the truth just a little bit. Why don't you tell us how many times you have really seen it?~

AliasNeo15
hmm. u better listen to him, master of the matrix. I mean look, he has a meercat as his avatar. Id listen.

LindsIsTightK
Excuse me AliasNeo, but that is not a meer cat, it is Timon from the Lion King. If you have a problem with that then maybe you should take that up with me privately. shifty

The Omega
Five times. For the simply reason that I haven't had the time to see it more times than that. I'll get there big grin

AliasNeo15
yup, same here. And Linds, Timon is a Meer cat!!! LOL

Anonymo
15 TIMES

SpikeSpiegel
The DVD needs to come out sooner than October/November time. Then I can watch it more than twice. Also, how much have you lot spent going to see the movie that many times? What are you going to be like come Matrix 3?

Anonymo
I downloaded a version of the film off kazaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.