Niobe/Ghost/Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
who knows whats gonna happen to niobe and ghost in revolutions?(maybe those who have played the videogame)
and is it true, that trinity had a "strong" friendship with ghost?;-)
(i mean where they once lovers?)

LindsIsTightK
I heard that the video game was really bad because they had such a low budget to make the game. If Niobe is the main character in the game, then I would defnitely think twice about buying it. She isn't much of a main character in the movie.~

Seraph
whaaaaatttt? guy it was the most expensive(sp) videogame that was made in the world since there are computergames!!!!!!!!!

LindsIsTightK
First of all, I am not a guy, I'm a girl. Second of all, I did say that it was just what I heard. I read it in a newspaper article. Apparently the video game's budget was $20 million and they spent $3 million on paying Jada Pinkett for her voice in the game, and they spent another $5 - 7 million on being able to use The Matrix' copyright logo. I heard it was just a boring game with a bunch of hallways and you can't even play Neo. Either way, it has to do with The Matrix so I love it all the same.~

princess leia
who is ghost???everyone talks about him...i have noidea who he is...

Kes
Its not just her voice. she did all that stuff!
But they probably needed more maney to do a better one. A lot of people on this site complain of that, that its not very good.
Leia Ghost is the seconde in comande on Niobe's ship. He as very few lines in the movie.Aperently he really loves Trinity but she sees him like a brother. I think this is said in the game. wink

Dexx
yup....

big budget or not..the graphics are really bad ..especially for what i expected. only the fighting's worth playing...it's short too. But, it's worth it to complete the matrix story..

Seraph

Metroplex
Whats with Ghost and Trinity? They call each other brother and sister. I heard from somewhere that they were freed from the Matrix on the same day. And that's why they call each other by that.

Magee
i dont know about that but their good freinds and ghost is apparently in love with her but she loves neo duh stick out tongue. Also in the video game when ur ghost there is a scene with trinity going to see ghost and u then have to fight trinity big grin .

The Omega

Deimos_2003
To me, EtM was rushed out and on PC the whole thing is a letdown (graphics so-so and no multiplayer even though the console versions have it). But enough of that!

Anyway, Ghost is actually in Reloaded, albeit only in a couple of scenes. He's with Niobe when the crew of the three ships meet about blowing up the powerplant, and you can catch a glimpse of him in the passenger seat of Niobe's car in the truck scene (wearing a stylish white jacket Switchesque combo)...

He's got a larger role in Revolutions - check out the teaser trailer on EtM (possibly at the end of Reloaded as well) and he's there shouting something like "Games up! Here they come!"

As Persephone puts it, his character is "deliciously tragic"... wink

Deimos

Ikobe
Heh, I'd probably love EtM if I could aford it. Seeing as I've had Sonic Adventure on the DC since it came out and I still haven't completed it (then again, I lost it for three years and my VMU keeps packing in, but still). I'm crap at games that require too much effort. And I'd love it anyway. Ghost rocks.

~Iko

Alias Neo
you can play as neo, but only on pc version

Deimos_2003
You can't play as Neo - with some editing you can get your character to LOOK like Neo (i.e. the Neo skin left by the game designers) but you will still have Ghost/Niobe's voice and the cutscenes won't change. Neither will you get Neo's powers.

EtM's only good for the fighting and the cutscenes really - graphics are average and the camera angles are screwy. The focus mode fighting is very fun (you can do all the moves from the Matrix like shooting while cartwheeling or running up walls) but the driving levels are awful. Not as good as they said it would be, but worth it for the information on the characters. Hmmph, Ghost barely gets any screentime in Reloaded, which is a shame because his character is so complicated, not to mention cool...

Deimos

Ushgarak
EtM is flawed to be sure, but it does have its VERY good parts. A shame, really. EVERYONE agrees that the driving levels are poor but some of the fighting is top-notch.

I am surprised Ghost gets so little time in Reloaded but you can see him nearly everywhere Niobe goes in the Matrix. I think he will be doing more in Revolutions.

Stovenutts
yea if u watch the revolutions trailer, it seems that niobe is doing alot of commanding and fighting, so ghost will be right there

Korri
i think she should get it on with him so i can have neo lololol...ok ill shut up embarrasment

Furius
bullet time was done much better in max payne. no hand to hand fighting though.

Deimos_2003
Look for the Kung Fu Mod on the 'net - it lets you fight hand-to-hand and does it almost as well sd (if not better than) EtM

Deimos

Korri
i like how every1 just ignores me lol

timmy manhole
I lkie it too. By the by, everybody is very quick to say that ghost is in love with trinity but is there a possibility that he could be in love with niobe?why does everyone love trinity!she has a big nose and a small face for it! Also,hello to everyone,i'm new. Are most people here either english or american?

gabimr2
no expression because niobe is a freaaaaaaaaaaak!! mad

GABRIEL05
Oh no you did not!

Korri
ur my Mini me!! smile

gabimr2
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahhaahhaahahahahahaha
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa

we are sisters angelangel

Ikobe
I still haven't got EtM, darnit. Ghost is so cute in all 0.382629532092 seconds he's in Reloaded, though... *fzztwhrr*

~AI

Korri
oh ya!! angel

timmy manhole
I dont really understand the strange turn the conversation has taken. But i would like to say that sure ghost is cute but that is all he is good for...decoration. He talks to much shit when he does talk as we saw from the game.By the by, my name is not actually timmy manhole. I just think that its funny

gabimr2
hahahahahaa yes!! we are!! laughing laughing

you hate trinity.. i hate niobe... perfect!! angel

Member.
yea, sisters from hell. and i think trinity turned ugly.

timmy manhole
yea,because of the whole gel in her hari thing, i think that she wanted to look more like neo.

The Omega

gabimr2

Korri
oh ya deffinatley

timmy manhole

Kes
To masculine?! I just think she has a strong character. One that kicks butt! smile
timmy insted of writing what the other person says just press the quote button at the end of the post you ant to quote. Its easier wink

Verity
I believe Tinity and Ghost were lovers.....the thing is.....he's still in love with her. And also.......Niobe will have a much more important part in Revolutions. Remember her love relationship with Morpheus has to develop much more intenseley!love

timmy manhole
what about jason?

Verity
Huh?......which movie r u talkin' about here?..... laughing out loud

gabimr2
Niobe sucks.. trinity rules!!..

Verity
Okayyyy!!!!!.... confused erm

Korri
she has quite a way with words dont u lil sis? laughing out loud

timmy manhole
Jason is the guy that is in love with niobe, hes the captain thingy

Verity
Captain Locke..yes that's his name. They r actually a couple....until Morpheus decides to reclaim his position as her man, of course!...wink

myster mystery
Persephone states that Niobe doesn't love Jason, and that Jason knows that.
"Your lover is a man. What's his name?"
"Jason."
"No, it isn't. And I bet Jason knows that."

gabimr2
hahahahahahaa yes sis!! laughing out loud angel
I made a draw.. look sis..

gabimr2
she llook moore like a girl now smile angel

Korri
OMG ROFL oh dear that was funny oh no u have me in a fit of lafter now lil sis laughing out loud

gabimr2
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! embarrasment she's more femenine nowangel
right sis? smile

Korri
nah she just look like a guy in a dress now...its the head....she is still like a rat

gabimr2
hahahahahahahaa okii! I'll make other change wait..

gabimr2

gabimr2
there you go sis...

Korri
laughing out loud

gabimr2
better? =) smile

Korri
its gonna take alot more than that laughing out loud starting with a new face

gabimr2
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsad hahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Just kiddin embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment the baddest draw in the the world!! =)

gabimr2
Dont think I draw like thatno expression!

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

gabimr2
embarrasment ..hey sis.. send me a photo of you..! stick out tongue

Korri
soon smile

gabimr2
hahahaha oki!! wink
why..?..you dont have pics..? smile

Korri
i will get them soon

gabimr2
hehep smile okii sis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.